Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
FURR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
okay, now pull your finger out of your B-hole and smell it. Just take a nice deep whiff.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

e : wrong song

Excelzior fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Dec 2, 2014

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

That song is loving years old and I still don't know what apple bottom jeans are.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

If you ask me, shorty got excessively low.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
shorty got low, low low, low, low, low, low, low self esteem

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Saalkin posted:

That song is loving years old and I still don't know what apple bottom jeans are.

It's the kind of jeans you wear if you got a pear-shaped body.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
She hit the floor, next thing you know, i'm being arrested for assault and battery and sentenced to 15 years in a supermax penitentary.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Saalkin posted:

It's a brand name.

"As the mastermind behind Apple Bottoms jeans, hip-hop superstar Nelly was inspired by the idea "a woman should not try to fit the clothes; the clothes should fit the woman". With their signature back-pocket apple design, the jeans are made to celebrate the natural curves of a woman's body, no matter what her shape or size. Today Apple Bottoms has expanded into a complete lifestyle brand, including footwear, fragrance, jewelry, accessories, and more." - Some real poo poo posted on Amazon

A Loud Fart
Sep 9, 2011
This thread was better when Speedycow made it.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

A Loud Fart posted:

This thread was better when Speedycow made it.

Is it because you didn't post in it as much?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

• Locked thread