Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
The Blanksmas season is now upon us and we've all been contemplating Tae Bo's role in our lives. I'm sure many of you remember when Tae Bo was just another fitness fad. Then there was video of Al Gore Tae Boing that became an early Internet meme. It was silly but turned into a major turning point. Gore rocketed from a neck-and-neck campaign to a massive lead in the space of a few weeks. And when Tae Bo's creator Billy Blanks joined Gore's team as a fitness adviser many in the media laughed at what seemed to be publicity stunt. But then Gore won in a landslide.

It's embarrassing to admit now but when I first heard that Billy Blanks had, through his connections in the administration, uncovered and thwarted a major terrorist attack I thought it was a joke. But it was no joke, Billy Blanks has saved countless lives. We all know the story of how a grateful nation and then a grateful world granted Lord Blanks more and more influence and how proved himself a worthy, fair, and valorous leader at every step. What matters now is that we live in Tae Bo's grace every day.

This is the place to share your Tae Bo routine, learn how to improve the Tae Bo within you, or just show off your newest Tae Bo tattoo.

Total commitment to whatever you do
Awareness of yourself and the world
Excellence, the truest goal in anything you do
Body as a force for total change
Obedience to your will and your true desire for change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
who are you

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I enjoy checking out Mozart during my workouts! Remember, there's room to grow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
got it, now you know

its Tae Bo

• Locked thread