Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

klapman posted:

i dont care if its disgusting for me to want this, i really want it

It comes with little holes in the top so you can rip off the crust and then spread the ranch dressing onto the pizza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

It comes with little holes in the top so you can rip off the crust and then spread the ranch dressing onto the pizza.

he meant literally kneading hidden valley ranch/msg powder into the dough/yeast mixture itself before sheeting, freezing, and shipping.

i forgot the :: tag for page 3 second gunman

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

klapman posted:

i dont care if its disgusting for me to want this, i really want it

we all do..........

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Izumi Konata posted:

he meant literally kneading hidden valley ranch/msg powder into the dough/yeast mixture itself before sheeting, freezing, and shipping.

i forgot the :: tag for page 3 second gunman

actually it will be crust that has the ranch on the inside of it... liquid. the dough will have a tube of ranch rolled inside of it, frozen of course, so that when 'za is cooked.... the ranch heats up.

and of course crust part under the toppings area is catacombed with a labrynth of ranch passageways... so when dat ranch melt... it flow up under there. irrigating your za with ranch

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

a starwar betamax posted:

actually it will be crust that has the ranch on the inside of it... liquid. the dough will have a tube of ranch rolled inside of it, frozen of course, so that when 'za is cooked.... the ranch heats up.

this would mess up the way the dough rises - it would be better if it were inserted after cooking with a caulking gun. surely u jest

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
pizza hut dough is shipped prefrozen, like hitler's army (coming soon - q4 2015)

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
TO CLARIFY:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

JAN 1: new twitter goes live
Feb 5th: an amazon delivery drone flips you off??? wth!
MAR 13th: Obama back to his old tricks
APRL 1: april fools day... nothing happens
APRIL2: terrorist strike
MAY 30: new twitter movie rights bought by disney
JUNE 24: new study shows raisins are not actually fat-free
JULY 4th: the troops come home!
AUGUST 5th:
SEPT 11: dominoes introsuces new type of crust..... "it's got ranch!" (R)
OCT 30: bill gates gives more money to malaria research and education
NOV 2nd: New twitter has its thousandth twet!
DEC 25th: we forget the raisin

im scared

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
such power.... i cannot compete *gives u my hat*

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Apr 20th: BYOB Reggae goes triple platinum

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

finally.. someone took the lessons Geology ttried to teach us all.. to heart...

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Applewhite posted:

June 15: you use the bathroom and when you go to wash your hands the sink sprays on you so you look like you peed yourself. Your anxiety kicks in so bad that you poo poo yourself.

this happen to me today

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

I expect this heart stopping idea would make lots of money if it were implemented.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
September 12th - First reported death by Ranch crust explosion, 8yo Billy Jimowitz has his face melted off by freak Ranch dressing explosion
October 4th - 100th Ranch related death, crust remains available due to overwhelming public support

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
With each bite the ranch... she come out.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Aug 31: apple introduces a new telephone! It can also take pictures

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Nov 7; last poor person on earth is crushed under the wheels of a party bus

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

Ranch supervolcano rumored to be building under the Pizza HUt corporate office in Dallas, Texas, will explode within the next 10,000 yrs

Megacaldera

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

at this point in our history, all men have been graced by god with apple phones, an refrigerator, and nothing else

a glitch
Jun 27, 2008

no wait stop

Soiled Meat
Feb 14: a starwar betamax and spanish manlove finally wrestle. everyone in a 10 mile radius turns gay

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

everyones birthday moved to christmas for double presents

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you

Finally, the nightmare will end

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

July 10 - You realize that you forgot to bring your lunch on the way to work, and call in sick because of it. You stop at Barnes and Noble on the way back to your house and treat yourself to a nice book :coal:

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
March 3rd-9th: indecision clouds your movements. you wonder whether to reconnect with an old flame, or to try and retain a modicum of dignity in your situation. you will elect the latter, but dignity will elude you regardless

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
January 3, 2015: The End Day. Jesus comes down from heaven and raptures exactly three people: the Dalai Lama, an unborn baby and the corpse of Hitler. All others are publicly damned. Widespread panic ensues.

April 22, 2015: The New KKK Militia and ISIS cease fire and join in a temporary alliance to combat the forces of Juarez, an enigmatic leader seeking to annex Texas using the combined might of the Mexican cartels. The deathtoll among civilians is staggering. The police have resorted to despotism, though some are powerful and benign protectors. The US military is embattled trying to win Europe back from the enemies of the western way of life and, stretched too thin across multiple fronts in multiple wars, succumbs. There is little in the way of home to retreat to.

August 17, 2015: A red light comes on in a long forgotten missile bunker. Somewhere, a klaxon sounds. Later, there is a bright light.

November 8, 2015: A vote is cast. It is the first in a long while. Many more follow.

December 25, 2015: Jesus' Birthday.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Applewhite posted:

Mar 1: Spanish Manlove and partner begin attending marriage counseling.

April 1st: His sacrifice is worth it when Lowtax releases "Weekend at Bernie's Doomhouse", starring A Starwars Betamax's corpse. The forums goes wild.

April 22nd: The first goon discovers the DVD extra Easter Egg that caused Spanish Manlove's partner to demand marriage counseling. The forums goes doublewild.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
March 30: Grateful Dead reunion tour!!

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
OCT 2nd: new time of buisness card revealed..... "the butt-hole insert"

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
JAN 15th: all birds vanish

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
Tuesday: global cum record

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

spooky girlfriend posted:

April 1st: His sacrifice is worth it when Lowtax releases "Weekend at Bernie's Doomhouse", starring A Starwars Betamax's corpse. The forums goes wild.

April 22nd: The first goon discovers the DVD extra Easter Egg that caused Spanish Manlove's partner to demand marriage counseling. The forums goes doublewild.

May 5th: Spanish Manlove sleeps on the couch for his 5th consecutive night.

May 6th: Spanish Manlove moves his toothbrush to the downstairs bathroom.

petrol blue
Feb 9, 2013

sugar and spice
and
ethanol slammers
November 17th is made illegal.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Sept 10th: Mole people finally surface in down town LA and join hipster kickball league

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Eggn0g posted:

Feb 14: a starwar betamax and spanish manlove finally wrestle. everyone in a 10 mile radius turns gay

my body is ready

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
May 4: The state of New York legalizes all forms of Cannabis in any amount.

May 6: Reconstruction begins on the smoking ruin of New York City.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
FEB 2nd:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

:stare:

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Aug 15: New Federal regulations require that all cars be equipped with a minimum of 10 airbags and 1 set of Trucknutz. The South, predictably, erupts in violence over Government interference in their private lives.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

May 15th: this, but with honey mustard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Doctor J Off posted:

May 15th: this, but with honey mustard