Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

July 4th - Breyers Ice Cream stuns the world by releasing new harlequin flavors 'Chup, Mustard and BBQ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
October 19th - I chuckle especially hard at Garfield.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Probably Magic posted:

October 19th - I chuckle especially hard at Garfield.

October 20th - You realize the meds have finally begun working.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
October 21st - You realize it wasn't garfield, it was Heathcliffe

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

pugnax
Oct 10, 2012

Specialization is for insects.
58 year old John Titor returns to our worldline in order to get a bag of cappuccino flavored Doritos to avert the end of the world in 2059.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
AUG-NOV:

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
january 7 - each calendar month is extended to 100 days after astronomers notice a long overlooked math mistake about earths orbit
april 51st - ilikedirt is assassinated, sparking world war 4

kremlins
May 9, 2009

make it so that if you post in the hellthread, you can only post in the hellthread

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

ilikedirt posted:

january 7 - each calendar month is extended to 100 days after astronomers notice a long overlooked math mistake about earths orbit

is this true

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013
this is pertinent and also it owns pretty hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKC21wDarBo

Jul 30, 2013
whoa i haven't posted in a while when did i get that av

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

devin2 posted:

whoa i haven't posted in a while when did i get that av

i just bought it for you

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
btw thats for posting in my thread!

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Dec 19th: You ask someone to pull your finger but you can't follow it up with a juicy fart so you don't get the promotion and your partner leaves you.

Jul 30, 2013
thank.... you... ?..

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

devin2 posted:

thank.... you... ?..

Ur welcome!

Jul 30, 2013
i just read some other threads you kidder you :)

but thanks for making me feel welcome

ed: you don't deserve your reputation at all

a gay lion named Tangiers fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Dec 5, 2014

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
12th of december, 17:32:06

It starts...

Wearsyourgodnow
Jul 21, 2009

January 2015:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

:stare:

:cripes:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

God's not dead

deviler
Feb 20, 2007

Let's take this star craft out of dry dock, shall we?
Apr 6th: Egypt gives up on democracy and goes back to having a Pharaoh.
Apr 7th: Construction on new pyramids begins.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

November, 9th 2015 - 9/11 2.0

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

in 2015 ralp is still a fag

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
on janurary 1nd, this thread will greet the hallowed pages of the comedy goldmine

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam
April 4. That stuff in that bowl in that one guy's fridge will achieve self-awareness and attempt to conquer the shelf above.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Joust posted:

Dec 19th: You ask someone to pull your finger but you can't follow it up with a juicy fart so you don't get the promotion and your partner leaves you.

You're stressing me out.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
Feb 24: it is midwinter, in the dark of the seemingly eternal night. Another day of saint valentine has passed, and you are still alone. Your eyes are tired, yearning for rest, but still you remain awake in the inviting warmth of the computer glow. You think of masturbating, of losing the present in the idealism of fantasy, but you can't even imagine a situation in which a woman is attracted to you. It occurs to you to pretend to be someone else, but you lack the energy. You fall asleep upright thinking of all the chances you missed, chances you didn't even recognize until those who could connect you were as estranged as your family.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

ya its true

june 43rd - dracula rises from his tomb after a 500 year slumber and reveals himself to be supreme galactic emperor obamas father

septembruary 56th - emperor obama invades mexico and enters the lost golden city

february 2nd - february and september are combined in rememberence of all the black ppl who have been raptured to heaven

february 1 - all black ppl on earth are raptured to heaven leaving a cursed earth inhabited only by devils and monsters, a literal hell on earth. when ppl question why he was not raptured, president obama reveals himself to be a white person by dramatically whiping off his spray on tan and putting on a cowboy hat during a press conference

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
please heed my grim warn.ing of the futurre . i hope u been doomday prepping

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

ilikedirt posted:

february 1 - all black ppl on earth are raptured to heaven leaving a cursed earth inhabited only by devils and monsters, a literal hell on earth.

so present day Wisconsin

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

ilikedirt posted:

ya its true

june 43rd - dracula rises from his tomb after a 500 year slumber and reveals himself to be supreme galactic emperor obamas father

septembruary 56th - emperor obama invades mexico and enters the lost golden city

february 2nd - february and september are combined in rememberence of all the black ppl who have been raptured to heaven

february 1 - all black ppl on earth are raptured to heaven leaving a cursed earth inhabited only by devils and monsters, a literal hell on earth. when ppl question why he was not raptured, president obama reveals himself to be a white person by dramatically whiping off his spray on tan and putting on a cowboy hat during a press conference

The remaining white devils rename February to "Black Mystery month" because no one can understand why all the black people got raptured and they didn't.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
DEC 18th:

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

genesplicer posted:

April 4. That stuff in that bowl in that one guy's fridge will achieve self-awareness and attempt to conquer the shelf above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QadhPRU0Dn8

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Saalkin posted:

the hover car still not a thing

We will officially be in the future once we get those. Until then, we are firmly in the present.
Xcept for those who still like the 90's music. They are stuck in the past and should be left there

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

This. It must happen. Lets fund this.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam
June 27th: The F-35 will see its first actual combat when it is used to fire a Hellfire missile at an old man riding a donkey. This successful mission will prove the fighter's value and the Pentagon will request funding for 300 more, once it has established the need for a highly advanced fighter to counter the threat of old men with donkeys.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

May 8th: world adopts mayonnaise as its signature condiment.

June 22nd: no living being in the universe is able to take a poo poo despite the constant urge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
April 15: I pay my taxes in raisins, WILL IT WORK?

April 25: getting stigmata becomes the new craze, women can now have a "tramp stamp" and "slut slots"

July 4: I finally get roman candles can I please get roman candles

• Locked thread