Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Shut the freak up before I get hecka mad and wile out on a honkey. you think you know me? U dont know me. #blessed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I once consumed my body weight in ape sashimi and I owe it all to Marijuana

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
From a genetic perspective, is it worse to have a child with your mom, or with your sister?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

:2bong: marijuana is ruining my life :350:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Sweet Tea posted:

:2bong: marijuana is ruining my life :350:

What a fantastic way to misspell "running"

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
do you like Tony Hawk 2 op?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

devil w eed addict

once when i was 13 i ate two big buds skulled half a bottle of virtuoso white wine and drank some bong water.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

:350: marijuana triggers my other addictions. it goes marijuana->alcohol->crack rocks. i think i need to get in a treatment program or something :okpos: :2bong:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Just ate a whole mess of fruit roll ups. Bitch step off.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

this is definitely the right website for a stoned eleven year old imo

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
you made a critical error, op:

you said "gently caress" in your thread title, but then preceded to deliberately avoid cursing in the body of your post.

gimmick: unconvincing

thread: failed

OP: owned

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Children would probably be more tolerable if they were high, too bad it's awful for them. And schizos. Pretty much just children and schizos though, everyone else should use weed to be more tolerable.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I think you technically have to be 13 years old to participate on this forum, mods probate op for 2 years.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Windows 98 posted:

Shut the freak up before I get hecka mad and wile out on a honkey. you think you know me? U dont know me. #blessed

hows picking up tumblr girls going

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

mdm posted:

Children would probably be more tolerable if they were high, too bad it's awful for them. And schizos. Pretty much just children and schizos though, everyone else should use weed to be more tolerable.

children are normally some combo of hyperactive, easiliy impressed, unreasonably happy, listless, and stupid to start with though

what you want is a drug to make children not act like theyre high all the time and to just sit quietly at a desk or watching tv hating themselves like normal adults

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Volcott posted:

From a genetic perspective, is it worse to have a child with your mom, or with your sister?

Your mom. Your mom.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
by the time I was 2 they were calling me satan
by the time I was 12 I was killin... killin for satan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORkiZOCTo9g

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
i dont eat weed, i smoke it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hghUdXKykM

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Mange Mite posted:

children are normally some combo of hyperactive, easiliy impressed, unreasonably happy, listless, and stupid to start with though

what you want is a drug to make children not act like theyre high all the time and to just sit quietly at a desk or watching tv hating themselves like normal adults

It's called speed and it's probably worse for kids than weed in the long run lol ADD

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I gained a hundred pounds from eating marijuanas and i blog about it on tumblr

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

Mange Mite posted:

How is that not weed?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im gonna do some weed later today

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
loving slept right through nap time today and missed getting a gogurt because I scarfed down a handful of kind bud for morning snack

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
This thread is a little too "urban" for my taste.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

smoke

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

weed

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

everyday

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

yes

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

proof of concept posted:

by the time I was 2 they were calling me satan
by the time I was 12 I was killin... killin for satan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORkiZOCTo9g

drat Satan fuckin owns

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
no op gently caress YOUU

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
I think smoking weed is probably the best decision anyone can ever make, regardless of other circumstances, an is extremely unlikely to have any negative consequences at all. At your age, OP, you're way ahead of the curve, so keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i had the most success with cessation from drug use by buying 4 lbs of Jelly Belly brand jelly beans from amazon and eating them all, all the time

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Medical marijuana really helps with my morning sickness.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

BigBoss posted:

Medical marijuana really helps with my morning sickness.

sorry for your butt cancer/ poz butthole

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp
Someone's gotta hook me up with the good gear! I'm only getting dickweed at the moment and it's doing me no favours at all.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
another winning thread by gbs champion windows "a'pergers" 98

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Gunky Junket posted:

Someone's gotta hook me up with the good gear! I'm only getting dickweed at the moment and it's doing me no favours at all.

Do you know a dude named Frank? A guy named Frank sells me awesome weed, maybe they're a franchise.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
I shot a man in florida just to take his skittles.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Do you know a dude named Frank? A guy named Frank sells me awesome weed, maybe they're a franchise.

Ahhh.. so ol' Frankie is still in business, eh? Well, good for him, I bear him no ill-will at all. *coughs*

Yeah, I certainly do know Frank; we go waaaaay back. Problem is though, a while back now we had a bit of a run-in over quality control issues. He took me off the books, I swore never to do business with him again.. hence why I'm stuck only being able to jag dickweed during this dry-spell. *sighs*

• Locked thread