Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The making GBS threads in public story i heard differently..he was in the town square and was all like gather around people for i have original philosophy to share about virtue and courage and life and love and everything else.. And then he began and for an hour his audience was enthralled by his vision and command of his thoughts and language. As he wrapped up, the listeners began talking excitedly among themselves and started wandering off, hopeful for a new day with their newly gotten wisdom.. As they were leaving, diogenes yells wait i have one more thing to share, and the people turn around curious as to what could conclude or top what they had just heard..diogenes drops his pants and takes an enormous poo poo that drops steaming onto the ground, and starts cackling hysterically, literally rofling if you will. His audience turns away disgusted, their opinion of diogenes (and hopefully philosophy) tarnished forever.

Thats my favorite diogenes story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread