Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PoorUser
Oct 12, 2008
Jordan Cameron or Delanie Walker? No PPR. If it helps, looks like I am more likely to lose than win this particular week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

Standard yahoo, non PPR

Jordan Matthews vs Seattle or
AJ80 @ Jax

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

illcendiary posted:

Pick two (PPR):

TY Hilton @ CLE
Joique Bell vs. TB
Lamar Miller vs. BAL
Josh Gordon vs. IND

Just wanna say, PPR and with no Vontae Davis, I think you have to start Gordon. He's getting so many targets. Then I'd probably add Hilton.

Zombiehobo
Oct 8, 2007

TheManWithNoName posted:

Standard yahoo, non PPR

AJ80 @ Jax

I have said Matthews on a few places and will say him here. Lots of targets and not covered by the dominant corner. I can see him being a big part of their game plan.

shitbutt cockfag
Dec 19, 2004
Is this internet, or am I only dreaming?
I've been rolling with Matt Ryan (@GB) since week 1 but is it a better option this week to pick up Fitzpatrick @ JAX or Rivers vs NE? I'm just so wary of Ryan a lot of the time

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

PoorUser posted:

Jordan Cameron or Delanie Walker? No PPR. If it helps, looks like I am more likely to lose than win this particular week.

Personally I think JC is going to torch the Colts. And if you're down, he seems like the bigger upside

Enforka
Dec 24, 2004

TheManWithNoName posted:

Standard yahoo, non PPR

AJ80 @ Jax
It's close, but I'd do AJ80. Jacksonville is a heckuva lot more inviting match up than the Legion of Boom and Fitzpatrick just had a big game.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Apparently Torrey Smith is still limping. Would anyone do a last minute swap with Stedman Bailey, or keep Smith in?

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

RVProfootballer posted:

Just wanna say, PPR and with no Vontae Davis, I think you have to start Gordon. He's getting so many targets. Then I'd probably add Hilton.

Yeah, I came back to the thread just to ask about this. I want to start Bell on the off chance he snipes a TD or two, but all I really need out of this position is like 12 points or so. Gordon should be able to put up 6/60 at least. My RB/WR/TE/FLEX starters are:

Charles
Ingram
Gordon
Nelson
Hilton
Gates
Brown

so if I somehow lose with this I'm going to be pissed.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

PPR standard

Ryan Mathews or Isaiah Crowell

I have Mathews in but I have a sneaking suspicion Crowell could feast on the Titans, especially if he's getting the heavy workload it looks like he might get

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

GNU Order posted:

PPR standard

Ryan Mathews or Isaiah Crowell

I have Mathews in but I have a sneaking suspicion Crowell could feast on the Titans, especially if he's getting the heavy workload it looks like he might get

Crowell is playing Indy and the Browns will "ride the hot hand." I would do Crowell over Mathews too, but it feels kinda close to me.

nollij
Aug 30, 2006

Wait, wait, wait...

When did this happen?!?
Non-ppr

Jonathon stewart @ a bad saints defense
Lamar miller vs a good ravens defense

This is for the flex spot and really second guessing lamar miller. He gets ~15 touches a game and turns it in for mediocre yardage and hopefully a touchdown. With deangelo williams out, Jonathon stewart will likely be a 3 down back and get 18-20 touches along with any goal line work.

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
ESPN standard scoring no ppr

Fred Jackson @ Den
Keenan Allen v NE

Thanks!

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

Got a lot of injuries... but any ideas?

1ppr

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Last minute panic at flex, .5ppr

Sammy Watkins @ Denver
Donte Moncrief @ Cleveland
Chris Ivory @ Minnesota

Any ideas?

indoflaven
Dec 10, 2009
Is Roddy White going to play tomorrow or do I need to start some random?

thefncrow
Mar 14, 2001
Trying to figure out 2 flex spots. ESPN .5 PPR:

Tre Mason - @WSH
Fred Jackson - @DEN
Joique Bell - TB
Mohammed Sanu - PIT
Daniel Herron - @CLE

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

ugh, waffling..

Rivers vs NE
or
Tannehill vs Bal

also Rashad Jennings reported to be likely playing limited snaps and Andre Williams handling the bulk of the carries.. I gotta play Crowell over Jennings right?

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

PPR, I'm thinking of switching Isiah Crowell vs IND in for one of these guys, but can't decide which to take out

Steve smith @ MIA
Malcolm Floyd vs NE

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

thefncrow posted:

Trying to figure out 2 flex spots. ESPN .5 PPR:

Tre Mason - @WSH
Fred Jackson - @DEN
Joique Bell - TB
Mohammed Sanu - PIT
Daniel Herron - @CLE

Mason for sure and then I say bell

thefncrow
Mar 14, 2001

BonoMan posted:

Mason for sure and then I say bell

Thanks. Pretty much how I was leaning, but I kept staring at it wondering if I was right on that call, especially with a healthy Jackson playing Denver that let Mason run wild last week.

Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008
Reposting this mess from earlier

Need a flex and a WR in a .5 PPR league

Here are my options
Vincent Jackson @ DET
Crabtree @ OAK
Moncrief @ CLE

Flex any receiver above or
Gore @ OAK
Mathews vs. NE
L Murray vs. SF

Leaning towards Vjax and Gore, but really not confident in Vjax

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

nrr posted:

PPR, I'm thinking of switching Isiah Crowell vs IND in for one of these guys, but can't decide which to take out

Steve smith @ MIA
Malcolm Floyd vs NE

either of them, id probably pull Smith since they're on the road.

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

fat greasy puto posted:

Yeah that's what I was thinking, but is Floyd likely to get Revis all day?

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

thefncrow posted:

Thanks. Pretty much how I was leaning, but I kept staring at it wondering if I was right on that call, especially with a healthy Jackson playing Denver that let Mason run wild last week.

Welp Mason and Bell were the right moves. Hope it helped!

Also Mason's measely 6 hosed me over for the first round of the playoffs.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

RVProfootballer posted:

Rams is the clear choice, imo. Redskins are really poor, Rams have been great lately.

Thanks for this, by the way. NYG also had a huge day, but Rams was even huger-er, by 5 points. And it's still uncertain, but I may very weill win by less than five points.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I need 10 points from Randall Cobb to win a playoff game. Here are fun things I did:

- sat Andre Williams (20.70) for Bishop Sankey (2.70) because I saw Rashad Jennings was a late "active"
- sat Odell Beckham (24.80) for Antonio Brown (13.10) and/or Cobb
- sat NYG DEF/ST (33.90) for DET DEF/ST (20.80)

I am going to lose by like 0.5

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I can understand two of those, but sitting Odell Beckam for anyone else was extremely silly.

nrr
Jan 2, 2007

fat greasy puto posted:

Thanks, dipshit, steve smith got like 20 points

it wouldn't have helped anyway :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

Thanks for this, by the way. NYG also had a huge day, but Rams was even huger-er, by 5 points. And it's still uncertain, but I may very weill win by less than five points.

Hah, thanks, though I'm certain I'm wrong more often than not. I definitely didn't expect the Rams to have another completely dominant day, just a good one.

• Locked thread