Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

edit gifs here http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3602154

\/\/\/\/ thanks for telling me whats cathartic for me and whats not

sugar free jazz fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Dec 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodnik
Dec 20, 2003
Photoshopping the twin towers crashing because of hulk hogan is cathartic.

Photoshopping a kid who got shot multiple times by a police officer who never had a chance in life into wrestling is scummy as gently caress.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
is there some way to vote higher than "5"?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Rodnik posted:

Photoshopping a kid who got shot multiple times by a police officer who never had a chance in life into wresting is scummy as gently caress.

Haha you mad

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Rodnik posted:

Photoshopping a kid who got shot multiple times by a police officer who never had a chance in life into wrestling is scummy as gently caress.

ie it's ok to make fun of a thousand people being vaporized by riding down a concrete wave of pain and death but making fun of a child who manhandled a grown up shop keeper and got his finger shot off by fighting a cop for his gum and subsequently getting what he deserved is bad form.

Got it.

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

Tony Homo posted:

but making fun of a child who manhandled a grown up shop keeper and got his finger shot off by fighting a cop for his gum and subsequently getting what he deserved is bad form.

Got it.

I think you're confused, the OP and Rodnik are discussing Mike Brown being unarmed and murdered in broad daylight. I don't know what case you're referring to

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Rodnik posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

El Golden Goose
Jul 23, 2007

yesss image macros in GBS, I knew I'd live to see the day

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Rodnik posted:

Photoshopping a kid who got shot multiple times by a police officer who never had a chance in life into wrestling is really quite funny and I wish we would see more like this,

ftfy

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Haha rated 5

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Rodnik posted:

was gonna poo poo on op but after reading this i voted 5

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
speaking of poo poo, my stomach is gurgling like crazy - sounds like there is going to be an epic poo poo-shot hot-squat in your near future

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
:siren: first fart :siren:

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Tony Homo posted:

ie it's ok to make fun of a thousand people being vaporized by riding down a concrete wave of pain and death but making fun of a child who manhandled a grown up shop keeper and got his finger shot off by fighting a cop for his gum and subsequently getting what he deserved is bad form.

Got it.

lol nice

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo that kid got owned. The smack was seriously laid down

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
FIND THIS IMAGE AND OTHER HILARIOUS MEMES AT MEMMAKER DOT COm

MEMMAKER DOT COM FOR ALL YOUR MEMES

FRY STARING: NOT SURE IF SERIOUS

Dogbrisket
Jun 10, 2009

Rodnik posted:

Wait, I thought he was a good boy who was going to college and had a bright future ahead of him?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

sometimes laughter can be the best medicine

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Dogbrisket posted:

Wait, I thought he was a good boy who was going to college and had a bright future ahead of him?

You can have a bright future and still hate the police there are literally dozens of black people who are affirmations of this and they aren't wrong. Cops bug me and I'm a privileged white guy.

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
Can anyone explain how his fingers got blown off and there was a blood splatter on and inside the car?

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
he dindu nuffin he a good boy. bout to get his life together

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

Rodnik posted:

5. Good shops though, keep em coming

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

sometimes slaughter can be the best medicine
:agreed:

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Hungry Joe posted:

I think you're confused, the OP and Rodnik are discussing Mike Brown being unarmed and murdered in broad daylight. I don't know what case you're referring to

Rodnik posted:

lmao

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
someone take that gif of him shoving the clerk and make it into him shoving a wtc tower down and hulk hogan shoving the other.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

we should all die for trivial things like cigarillos, and walking in the middle of the street

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Quote this post if you think Michael Brown had it coming

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

hemale in pain posted:

was gonna poo poo on op but after reading this i voted 5

smae

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

BeefThief posted:

we should all die for trivial things like cigarillos, and walking in the middle of the street

and wrestling with a cop for his gun

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Billy J. Swarth posted:

FIND THIS IMAGE AND OTHER HILARIOUS MEMES AT MEMMAKER DOT COm

MEMMAKER DOT COM FOR ALL YOUR MEMES

FRY STARING: NOT SURE IF SERIOUS

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

What do you guy think would have happened if instead of being shot by the real police, he was shot by the :cumpolice:?

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

who is Michael brown

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

DoctorStrangelove posted:

What do you guy think would have happened if instead of being shot by the real police, he was shot by the :cumpolice:?
I'll make the website.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
He'd need to wash his face?

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
the difference between this thread and the 9/11 threads is that a few months passed before the first real 9/11 photoshop threads and a few years passed before they were funny

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

osama didn't say he felt like a 5 year old holding onto hulk hogan post some fuckin jokes

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp

1gnoirents posted:

the difference between this thread and the 9/11 threads is that a few months passed before the first real 9/11 photoshop threads and a few years passed before they were funny

Nah.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
Out of respect, someone should also make a gif of Owen Hart breaking his neck on the twin towers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
owen heart's safety line gets shot by a magic bullet fired by darren wilson from the grassy knoll. he falls onto mike brown

• Locked thread