Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
california roll
Feb 23, 2009
thats a fail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Is lightsaber code for storm trooper.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

I'm just so tired of these star wars.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The new high-quality standards of GBS everybody-- an achingly lazy joke about a grognard obsession that was predicted and over pretty much the instant it arrived.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
why dont you california ROLL right out of this forum

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
the sergeant's going to throw a loving fit when he sees the mods he put on his weapon

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
it's spelled lightsaver op

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Harald posted:

hi let me tell you how lightsabers should work

The magic lasers can stop at random intervals vertically but not horizontally, hello.

e - I quoted faster than you edited but I don't have the energy to make this right

OlmanRiver
Mar 30, 2011
people making fun of his LS design is probably what pushed him to the dark side.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
looks like a classic case of star wars, op

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
because it saves light

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i wish he had shoes where if he stomps the heel of their shoe on the ground a small light saber pops out of the toes.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
a light saver where it can shoot out and hit someone at a distance

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Harald posted:

a light saver where it can shoot out and hit someone at a distance

a light disk like tron.

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
cry about it nerd

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
what if like one of the guys busts out a tube and youre like oh cool thats gonna be a cool and big lightsaber, but then instead he proceeds to stick his dick in the artificial weird galaxy alien sex parts it contained

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
what kind of ram do they use in lightsabers

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

mind the walrus posted:

The new high-quality standards of GBS everybody-- an achingly lazy joke about a grognard obsession that was predicted and over pretty much the instant it arrived.
but those standards are the only reason you are allowed to post

Aero737
Apr 30, 2006
my lightsaber bends a little bit, is that normal?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
we need a sith lord like the dude from the necroscope books who uses a hollow metal tube to make gently caress holes in dead women. thanks brian lumley.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
lightsabers magically dont use power when theyre just on

and there was a guy in one of the books who put like 4 crystals in his to make a lightsaber 4 times longer and the segments were different colors
for some reason everybody doesnt try to have lightsabers 4 times longer than usual even though it wont make it heavier or harder to swing or use any more power

gay stuff

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

gary oldmans diary posted:

and there was a guy in one of the books who put like 4 crystals in his to make a lightsaber 4 times longer and the segments were different colors
for some reason everybody doesnt try to have lightsabers 4 times longer than usual

gay stuff

miyamoto musashi owned the poo poo out of a dude like this and after it happened nobody else made their swords longer so i think only one person at a time is allowed to have a really long weapon

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
what about a bad guy with a light hula hoop and he just hoola hoops around killin' fools

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Robo Reagan posted:

miyamoto musashi owned the poo poo out of a dude like this and after it happened nobody else made their swords longer so i think only one person at a time is allowed to have a really long weapon

people just made too many you must have a small dick joke. Also the dude he beat had a longer than normal sword that wasn't a katana it had a thicker tip too to make it slice better with some added heft. forget what it was called but it was made for killing people with a katana.

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
Where is my lightdagger. My Light Gun. I want a gun that shoots lightsaber bullets.

YEAH.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

nullEntityRNG posted:

Where is my lightdagger. My Light Gun. I want a gun that shoots lightsaber bullets.

YEAH.

this post fails because it doesn't have a photo shop of the punisher shooting his knife gun with the knives changed to light sabers.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

for some reason everybody doesnt try to have lightsabers 4 times longer than usual even though it wont make it heavier or harder to swing or use any more power

gay stuff

I'm starting to think star wars is mindless entertainment for children

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TOILETLORD posted:

people just made too many you must have a small dick joke. Also the dude he beat had a longer than normal sword that wasn't a katana it had a thicker tip too to make it slice better with some added heft. forget what it was called but it was made for killing people with a katana.

yeah but the end result was Musashi loving killed the guy with a long stick he carved the night before and it's probably a good thing he died because how do you live with yourself after an owning like that

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Robo Reagan posted:

yeah but the end result was Musashi loving killed the guy with a long stick he carved the night before and it's probably a good thing he died because how do you live with yourself after an owning like that

go back home and continue to be a rich dude with infinite women, instead of a stinky hobo with a stick?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Beef Turret posted:

I'm starting to think star wars is mindless entertainment for children
every star wars fan has secretly or not secretly tried to use the force :ughh:

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
that giant worm that lived in an asteroid and almost ate the Millenium falcom - how could a 1000 foot long worm live on an asteroid what would it even eat?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
to be fair musashi died in a cave so i guess he technically wasn't homeless plus he wrote a book that was like 50 pages long so there's that

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Robo Reagan posted:

to be fair musashi died in a cave so i guess he technically wasn't homeless plus he wrote a novella that was like 50 pages long so there's that

get your literature terms right gawd dammit son.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

every star wars fan has secretly or not secretly tried to use the force :ughh:

l;oll if you haven't tried using wizard/matrix/jedi magic at one point in your life just to see if you could

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Shooting activated lightsabers with a bow.

Using a baseball bad to hit lightsabers towards people.

Dropping handfulls of light sabers on your enemies from one of those little mini-copters from The Road Warrior.

Lightsabers left on the ground so enemies step on them. They wouldn't turn on, but they'd roll a bit and the person would trip and could hurt themselves pretty bad.

Lightsaber on the end of a long stick.

Lightsabers on a long stuck, but the lightsaber is actually a piece of flint (a.k.a. "Ewok style")

Gun.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
What kind of soulless childhood did you have where you didn't check to see if you had telekinesis

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i hope they make a new villain that is task master in star wars as a sith lord and he murders everyone.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Robo Reagan posted:

l;oll if you haven't tried using wizard/matrix/jedi magic at one point in your life just to see if you could
nah
but one time i was just thinking about a conversation i had with a girl i liked but wasnt really the least bit involved with and for no reason i got a boner that was so overly swollen it was sore

next day we had sex

so psychic penis

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

nah
but one time i was just thinking about a conversation i had with a girl i liked but wasnt really the least bit involved with and for no reason i got a boner that was so overly swollen it was sore

next day we had sex

so psychic penis

you are the one. your dick magic will save the universe, so don't gently caress it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

TOILETLORD posted:

i hope they make a new villain that is task master in star wars as a sith lord and he murders everyone.

Bold new creative direction for the Disney corporation. I like it.

• Locked thread