Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
My Santa is "santa stalking" me. He's asked for a full name and has looked through all my posts. Pretty sure my santa stands over me while I sleep, sniffs my hair and make his move. To send a gift that is. Explain how I am protected from this level of creepiness when some random person on SA now has my address and full name. Anyone else's comfort zone being invaded?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
You're actually getting gangstalked OP. I'm so... so sorry. :ohdear:

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009
You like it.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

PixieDreamGirl posted:

My Santa is "santa stalking" me. He's asked for a full name and has looked through all my posts. Pretty sure my santa stands over me while I sleep, sniffs my hair and make his move. To send a gift that is. Explain how I am protected from this level of creepiness when some random person on SA now has my address and full name. Anyone else's comfort zone being invaded?

isnt that just so he can send you the secret santa gift???

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

a hole-y ghost posted:

isnt that just so he can send you the secret santa gift???

No, the questions he's asking are a lot more personal then usual. I gave him pixiedreamgirl as the name to put on the package, but then he wanted a full name. This isn't a/s/l, this is advanced a/s/l.

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009

PixieDreamGirl posted:

No, the questions he's asking are a lot more personal then usual. I gave him pixiedreamgirl as the name to put on the package, but then he wanted a full name. This isn't a/s/l, this is advanced a/s/l.

you're really pretty

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Tevryr posted:

you're really pretty

t-thank you k-kind s-sir :gerty:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
In Toejam & Earl, stalking Santa gave you a bunch of presents!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Maybe he thought you were the troon in your av. You should have given him a dude's name to put on the package otherwise youre going to get pictures of Santa's package

• Locked thread