Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
At the time of this posting, it is my 10,000th post. I have never posted goatse and I seriously considered doing so. However, rather than a dumb joke, I felt that sharing something enriching to some of you would be better.

Here is a link to a video by Derek Muller. He has a youtube channel called Veritasium with a focus on science. I know that many of you already know of this channel, but there are also going to be many who don't. This is for them. Or a reminder to the others.

Check out his channel and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEmuEWjHr5c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
what about veritaserum? it's a magic formula that forces you to tell the truth, a lot like real life formula sodium pentathol or tropane alkaloid scopalamine!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the only way you can maintain this special special moment is to never post again

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

TEAYCHES posted:

the only way you can maintain this special special moment is to never post again

Naw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffH_Mp74xh4

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

funny enough your ten thousand first post was completely inconsequential

at least you're keeping things consistent

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ten thousand and two posts, every one of them a gem

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
The background radiation left over from the big bang is more engaging than his posting

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i expected a commemorative goatse and i'm extremely disappointed.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Waltzing Along posted:

At the time of this posting, it is my 10,000th post. I have never posted goatse and I seriously considered doing so. However, rather than a dumb joke, I felt that sharing something enriching to some of you would be better.

Here is a link to a video by Derek Muller. He has a youtube channel called Veritasium with a focus on science. I know that many of you already know of this channel, but there are also going to be many who don't. This is for them. Or a reminder to the others.

Check out his channel and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEmuEWjHr5c
gently caress you op as soon as i saw this guys face load i instinctively started pissing on his face and now my monitor is dripping

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

it s like that time ur car turned over to 100k miles and then u loving crashed into a pole and now ur a vegetable in a hos tpical bc ur family is a gfubunch of religious morons and wont pull the plug

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Putting post #5867 right here.

Congrats on reaching 10,000 OP. :sparkles:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
really REALLY bad commemorative post. you lose the internet and life op, kill urself

Highly Unnecessary
Dec 24, 2009

if you alternated posting in fyad and gbs you could ride this high forever

Highly Unnecessary fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Dec 3, 2014

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
"here's a bunch of people talking about how education is about to be revolutionized but it never actually was now here's why i think education is about to be revolutionized"

yeah good job

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

i'm stuck in an endless loop of thoughts. the slow rhythmic clicks of the scroll wheel are deafening. I wince at key presses that sound like hammer blows against the peaceful loneliness of insomnia. I am in need of distraction, of something to break the cycle of self doubt that prevents my sleeping. thank you OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I like Vsauce more, op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJB7gbjiJKw

• Locked thread