Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
Wanna eat those apples.

I'm not sure taking forever to get to your destination is a good bullet point for the back of the box, but hey, open world Zelda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

TotalHell posted:

"Before Zelda, we will release Star Fox."

Huh.

Star Fox is slated to be released like right before or right after next e3.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Great, let's close the show with some more nerd music

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Zelda music!

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

this music is some pretty epic poo poo. nintendo really knocking it out of the park again at e3

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
So yeah, I guess I have to go buy a Wii U now? Bayo 2, Monster Hunter, New Zelda, Mario Kart, Smash bros, Starfox?

Badingading
Sep 2, 2011

Okay I was not expecting a Zelda song as the closer.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Yeah, he forgot Xenoblade X.

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
Imagine dragons finally playing and they're playing zelda music this is pretty cool

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Imagine Dragons x Koji Kondo crossover

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.
Kinda wanted a Starfox trailer though.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Ularg posted:

So yeah, I guess I have to go buy a Wii U now? Bayo 2, Monster Hunter, New Zelda, Mario Kart, Smash bros, Starfox?

Apparently Monster Hunter 4 isn't gonna be on the Wii U for some reason.

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013

Ularg posted:

You should have bought one a long long time ago

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
now imagine gaben showing up next

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

mabels big day posted:

not gonna lie, nothing too exciting except for the map is apparently ginormous

Link had a Magic Meter and apparently no green Tunic so I'm pretty interested in stuff like that.

But yeah felt more like "Let's chat about 2015" instead of the game.

Also didn't expect zelda music at the end.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Gaben playing the laser harp.

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013

s0m3 guy posted:

what if gaben shows up with reggie and announces half-life 3 as a wii u exclusive

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

I will accept a relaxed cover of Zelda music to close the show.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

s0m3 guy posted:

Holding up 3 fingers and walks off.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Davinci posted:

You should have bought one a long long time ago

I bought a 3DS but realized two things:

1. I apparently don't like handheld gaming. I like being lazy with a big TV

2. It's my Animal Crossing machine and NOTHING MORE

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Let's all thank Geoff Keighly for making tonight possible, folks. Give the big G-man a round of applause~

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

The KGB Man posted:

Oh hey guys Star Fox will be out before Zelda no big deal lets move on

WHAT

They should have kept the gag going. Just have them going back and forth about other games in development, eventually they start speaking about ones they aren't even supposed to talk about yet and then it devolves into them showing off prototypes for games that might never even come out.

Count Canuckula
Oct 22, 2014
No see, you can stop now Imagine Dragons

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.

mabels big day posted:

Let's all thank Geoff Keighly for making tonight possible, folks. Give the big G-man a round of applause~
All said and done I know we gave the show some poo poo but at least it wasn't completely stupid for the most part.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
Now they're playing their own music, and this is where I close the stream.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

noooo back to zelda music, not one of your totally-not-overplayed songs

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
reggie: oh by the way imagine dragons is doing the soundtrack to legend of zelda

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Sober posted:

All said and done I know we gave the show some poo poo but at least it wasn't completely stupid for the most part.

I was sort of hoping for a total trainwreck but this was just sort of meh more than anything truly awful.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Sober posted:

Actually yeah, with the exception of some pretty bad tech support at times, it wasn't too bad.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

mabels big day posted:

I'm the only one that likes Geoff, I guess. He actually takes gaming seriously for the most part and isn't some obnoxious dude if a bit of a unintentional shill at times.

turnways
Jun 22, 2004

Is this from a Sonic game?!

Count Canuckula
Oct 22, 2014

turnways posted:

Is this from a Sonic game?!

Sonic Boom: Rise of Imagine Dragons

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
I don't Imagine dragons. I Imagine games.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Tracula posted:

I was sort of hoping for a total trainwreck but this was just sort of meh more than anything truly awful.

video games finally got a proper "meh" award show like movies, tv, and music

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

mabels big day posted:

not gonna lie, nothing too exciting except for the map is apparently ginormous

This upcoming Zelda feels like what Miyamoto was going for with the first one. He wanted a mysterious adventure where you had to discover a world with nothing but your own wits. With this giant map and nothing to guide you but landmarks we might be getting exactly that.

mr.capps posted:

video games finally got a proper "meh" award show like movies, tv, and music

Never forget the award winners being painted on nude women who were trotted out on stage before the neckbeard masses. Never forget.

turnways
Jun 22, 2004

Count Canuckula posted:

Sonic Boom: Rise of Imagine Dragons

Sonic Boom: Rise of Terrible Lyrics

bondster
May 6, 2007

I probably wouldn't be upset that Dragon Age won GOTY if only it wasn't so loving telegraphed beforehand with that lovely CG character bit and the violinist.

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Just a reminder that tomorrow THE PLAYSTATION EXPERIENCE will be on, so except more nonsense then too. And a whole lot of exclusive reveals and stuff. I'm actually pretty excited for that one if only to see if they announce anything for Dragon's Dogma.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Ularg posted:

I'm the only one that likes Geoff, I guess. He actually takes gaming seriously for the most part and isn't some obnoxious dude if a bit of a unintentional shill at times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
the wild horses in the zelda gameplay was cool and makes me think there's gonna be a lot of neat stuff to find in the map even if it's just some horses I wonder if you can ride them

• Locked thread