Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Yesterday I was at an establishment called "Micheal's Arts and Crafts" with my wife and two kids because my wife wanted to look at Christmas garbage and dumb stuff for the kids.

I took the kids over to where some ornaments were so they could pick one out. As they were orbiting around the display I backed up to this shelf stand thing that had picture frames or something on it. I did a quick 'look left, look right' and cracked off a horrible multi-blast fart. It was like a 5 round burst fire that culminated from burritos made from leftover taco meat I had for lunch and the Starbucks coffee that powered through me.

About 2 seconds after that, some lady darted out from behind me and broke off down the aisle to the right.
It dawned on me that she was likely crouched down on the other side of the picture frame display that my hot fart just reverberated off of.
As my unapologetic embarrassment was starting to set in, a small group of 3 people walked right past me, through the cloud of eye-watering sewage smell.

I am such a child.

I want to hear some embarrassing fart stories. Don't act like you don't have any.

Also, I took this picture while I was there and died a little.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Yes.

Close thread, ban OP.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
farts are just like a non invasive dipstick to get a sense of my future bathroom needs
the actual dipstick is a lot more fun though

Iraqi Insurgent
Feb 7, 2005

Maybe I should do something about my comatose girlfriend. On the other hand, The Game is on. I'm sure she'll be alright until halftime, right Internet?

Seriously, I'm a huge douchebag.
Do you live by Chicago?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Rapman the Cook posted:

Close thread, ban OP.

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm
No, farts are erotic.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
im doing one now and no one is laughing

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Once I went to blow a raspberry on my girlfriends stomach. I had a bunch of facial hair then, so I didn't get a good seal with my mouth, and blowing a raspberry didn't work. However, I did accidentally fart at that exact moment, and it was LOUD.

edit: she was grossed out but I couldn't stop laughing.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
I laughed OP

but no, I don't really have any funny fart stories. i go to the toilet to fart

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

is this a pantshitting thread in clever disguise?

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
don't hold your gases in, it's dangerous

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

smoobles posted:

is this a pantshitting thread in clever disguise?

my stepdad ripped one and poo poo himself a while ago, that was pretty funny

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Prennnnnhhhhhhthhhhhhthhhthhhhhhppppplpllll

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

He CRAPS his pants—BRROOOOINT—takes it... TO THE LAUNDRY... AND JUST LEAVES IT... FOR HIS MOM TO CLEAN!

Yeah!

DisGUSting!

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

Are we too PC of a society to farts in public? So sad.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

the other night I was having really loud violent farts and by the time I woke up I had dutch oven'd my whole room.

let me know if you enjoyed this story, and make sure to rate, comment and and share your own stories!

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Fard

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

Linux Pirate posted:

the other night I was having really loud violent farts and by the time I woke up I had dutch oven'd my whole room.

let me know if you enjoyed this story, and make sure to rate, comment and and share your own stories!

woah twisted farts story, let me get you SA gold brotha

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Real talk, as a comedy device, I feel that farts are too easily played out because they ARE easy. Like anyone can make a 3 minute youtube moontage of farts, and it's plain and dull. One well-timed fart meanwhile can be hilarious and fantastic.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Noyemi K posted:

woah twisted farts story, let me get you SA gold brotha

thanks friend, more fart stories on the way! :tipshat:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I took a huge poo poo in my toilet and the whole bathroom smelled like farts for like an hour, its like my shits turned into some sort of "poo poo gas" and pasted itself to the walls. the "rear end fog" was so powerful that my cat was overpowered and ran away from home for 3 days. when the poo poo was coming out of my rear end in a top hat it was solid, but somehow it morphed into this brown mist that killed all the plants that were upstairs. some how that "rear end poo poo" contained some type of "turd spore" that killed my family and burned my house down. I jacked off and barfed on my cock.

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

dad gay. so what posted:

I took a huge poo poo in my toilet and the whole bathroom smelled like farts for like an hour, its like my shits turned into some sort of "poo poo gas" and pasted itself to the walls. the "rear end fog" was so powerful that my cat was overpowered and ran away from home for 3 days. when the poo poo was coming out of my rear end in a top hat it was solid, but somehow it morphed into this brown mist that killed all the plants that were upstairs. some how that "rear end poo poo" contained some type of "turd spore" that killed my family and burned my house down. I jacked off and barfed on my cock.

Now this is what I'm talking about, not some bullshit sarcasm from a linux dork.

fankwart
Sep 27, 2013

am I the only one drinking?
Farts were never funny.

Unless integrated into a hilarious username

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm

PureEvil6_13 posted:

Are we too PC of a society to farts in public? So sad.

It was forbidden to fart in public in Ancient Rome and we have not heeded the lessons of the fall of that great empire.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

dad gay. so what posted:

Thanks for the story, DGSW. The public needs to be more aware of the phenomenon of "poo poo Sublimation".

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

PureEvil6_13 posted:

Now this is what I'm talking about, not some bullshit sarcasm from a linux dork.

that was a real story though :(

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

well it seems I've "cleared the room" with my posting so I'll take this opportunity to share another fart story.

last thanksgiving I loaded up on stuffing, mashed potatoes and turkey then I took a nap. on the drive home from the family's I began to get the farts. they started out gentle but got more and more intense and even got a little painful. it was a short drive but by the time I got to my place my 1996 toyota corolla was caked in butt air. for months afterwards my car smelled like my farts (thanksgiving food+poop). even today my car has a hint of that robust fart smell that I cant get out.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
for the first year of our relationship my gf claimed she didn't fart now she won't stop ripping them please advise

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

Linux Pirate posted:

well it seems I've "cleared the room" with my posting so I'll take this opportunity to share another fart story.

last thanksgiving I loaded up on stuffing, mashed potatoes and turkey then I took a nap. on the drive home from the family's I began to get the farts. they started out gentle but got more and more intense and even got a little painful. it was a short drive but by the time I got to my place my 1996 toyota corolla was caked in butt air. for months afterwards my car smelled like my farts (thanksgiving food+poop). even today my car has a hint of that robust fart smell that I cant get out.

You've redeemed yourself

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ineHGnSAhKA

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I do good farts and people respect me for it

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Boner Zone posted:

for the first year of our relationship my gf claimed she didn't fart now she won't stop ripping them please advise
sounds like you fixed her. good job

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

I do good farts and people respect me for it

way to go, rear end-dick

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
sometimes i randomly think about that old cake farts video and it still makes me laugh.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

dad gay. so what posted:

way to go, rear end-dick

I can't get my rear end dicked casue of the farts. It's like trying to walk against a hurricane

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
i use 'fart' and 'poop' instead of 'foo' and 'bar' when showing examples or asking questions in regards to writing software. no one else thinks its funny but they are also a bunch of nerds

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Noyemi K posted:

I laughed OP

but no, I don't really have any funny fart stories. i go to the toilet to fart

Wait what. Even when you are sat on your own, in your own room or whatever?

That is pretty loving weird. Just fart. Everyone farts. Usually my gf says "oops!" when she does and I say "HAHAHHAH!" when I do, but everyone farts.

Do you get beaten if you fart outside the toilet?

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

spud posted:

Wait what. Even when you are sat on your own, in your own room or whatever?

That is pretty loving weird. Just fart. Everyone farts. Usually my gf says "oops!" when she does and I say "HAHAHHAH!" when I do, but everyone farts.

Do you get beaten if you fart outside the toilet?

I don't want to stink up my room with the scent of poo gas

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

Growing up my mom farted all the drat time. No one even batted an eye, she'd be just walking around doing mom stuff, randomly cutting thunderous air biscuits. Knowing this you'd think I would think nothing of it but farts are still comedy gold to me.

But I've never once heard my dad fart!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Noyemi K posted:

I don't want to stink up my room with the scent of poo gas

what if you are aware your current farts do not smell? or do you mean you dont want poo particles flying around your room

• Locked thread