Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

i had a IIsi with the upgraded 5mb of ram and 80mb hd, 13" apple monitor, scsi cd-rom and a apple laserwriter when I was in grade school. my dad bought it because he was a teacher and used his educational discount. it was still something like $5000 for the package lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Thanks Ants posted:

wasn't there some sony vaio tower monstrosity that shipped with liquid cooling? idk
the sony vaio media pc. it was a micro atx tower but the top 1/4 was for the radiator for the cooling system. sony being sony made everything about it proprietary so upgrading anything was impossible.

the big empty space at the top is for the radiator. the shielded area in the lower portion is where the psu and cpu were mounted

• Locked thread