Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
so my old next door neighbor who i was really close with (mostly his brother though) is a WR in the NFL now. He was like 3-4 years younger but I totally owned him in baseball/basketball/football.

owned him so much he will not send me any of that phat cash but, c'mon i feel like i deserve a little something for training him at such a young age. I had at least a .01% in his development.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
you deserve to kill yourself for becoming a failure as you obviously were surrounded by the tools and resources to become a success

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
hit him up on facebook and maybe he'll hire you to manage his money for 100k

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

uG posted:

you deserve to kill yourself for becoming a failure as you obviously were surrounded by the tools and resources to become a success

I am sorry you didnt have a backyard and/or the drive to drop the nintendo controller and get off your lazy butt when you were younger lol

1gnoirents posted:

hit him up on facebook and maybe he'll hire you to manage his money for 100k

thinking about it, but might of missed the boat on that, didnt realize he was a NFL talent til it was too late. Maybe i could be apart of his entourage? he was always a quiet dude so i doubt he has one, hmmmmmm.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Smash it Smash hit posted:

I am sorry you didnt have a backyard and/or the drive to drop the nintendo controller and get off your lazy butt when you were younger lol

thinking about it, but might of missed the boat on that, didnt realize he was a NFL talent til it was too late. Maybe i could be apart of his entourage? he was always a quiet dude so i doubt he has one, hmmmmmm.

so how old is he? is he like the nfls only 60 year old WR?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
my dad works at nintendo

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

TOILETLORD posted:

so how old is he? is he like the nfls only 60 year old WR?

Like 23-25 years old. I forget his actual birthdate. And nah if he was 60 years old then he'd been like 43 when I was throwing around the ol' pigskin in the back yard and would have definitely been able to school me instead.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
oh was that a joke? ha. nice.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I went to a HS who sent 7 kids to the nfl the four years I was there and my junior year we sent 23 kids division 1.
I have 2 state rings and a national championship ring AMA

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Waroduce posted:

I went to a HS who sent 7 kids to the nfl the four years I was there and my junior year we sent 23 kids division 1.

if you didn't make to the nfl you are still a failure like those people winning bronze at the olympics

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
At least you're not an NFL Mandingo, OP

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

what's his name

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Waroduce posted:

Was one of those AP?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
tell him to open a restaurant it's a great investment for rookies

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

whoflungpoop posted:

tell him to open a restaurant it's a great investment for rookies

sell him knee insurance.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Wow..when you were a kid you were better at sports than another kid who was 3-4 years younger? I'm amazed.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

also please tell him i would like to play catch with him sometime but we have to use a youth size football cause i can't get my hand around a real one :(

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Waltzing Along posted:

Wow..when you were a kid you were better at sports than another kid who was 3-4 years younger? I'm amazed.

you obviously didn't understand my posts, he obviously learned from my skills and strived to be better which some could argue he has. I need mah props and some cash for my hard work

yeah I went to HS with other pro people too but not someone who I personally help mold into a world class athlete

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

you obviously didn't understand my posts, he obviously learned from my skills and strived to be better which some could argue he has. I need mah props and some cash for my hard work

yeah I went to HS with other pro people too but not someone who I personally help mold into a world class athlete

this wouldn't be an issue if you just blew out his ACL a few years ago.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Sounds more like you want to suck his cock.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

whoflungpoop posted:

also please tell him i would like to play catch with him sometime but we have to use a youth size football cause i can't get my hand around a real one :(

I'll try and that youth sized football will bring back memories off glory days of putting a wicked spin move on a future nfl starting wide receiver.

but you'll prob need to get cancer or something first hth

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
In elementary school there was this guy held back two grades so he was taller, faster and stronger than the rest of us for a few years. Once we got to middle school he quit growing and ended up being 5'5" or so, I wonder if he sits around reminiscing about how he beat us all at sports, etc.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

TOILETLORD posted:

this wouldn't be an issue if you just blew out his ACL a few years ago.

some people were afraid to go past two hand touch :cool:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Kuato posted:

In elementary school there was this guy held back two grades so he was taller, faster and stronger than the rest of us for a few years. Once we got to middle school he quit growing and ended up being 5'5" or so, I wonder if he sits around reminiscing about how he beat us all at sports, etc.

did any of y'all end up being athletic gods adored by millions of fans? no? well idc then

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kuato posted:

I played center in 6th grade
I played forward in 7th grade
I played guard in 8th grade

after that i basically just stuck to tennis. turns out I was done growing after my first year of middle school.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

I'll try and that youth sized football will bring back memories off glory days of putting a wicked spin move on a future nfl starting wide receiver.

but you'll prob need to get cancer or something first hth

i'll send him pix if it would help :wink: also if any children result he is not allowed to brutalize them

e: no children will result if he's practice squad

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
One if the guys I went to middle school with won the genetic lottery and has a NBA championship ring now. He was a huge baby bitch on the court in high school and everyone hated playing with him.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

whoflungpoop posted:

i'll send him pix if it would help :wink: also if any children result he is not allowed to brutalize them

e: no children will result if he's practice squad

he is on the starting line up so go start working out your ovaries or whatever

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Gorman Thomas posted:

One if the guys I went to middle school with won the genetic lottery and has a NBA championship ring now. He was a huge baby bitch on the court in high school and everyone hated playing with him.

yeah but this dude has always been quiet and cool didn't get into organized football til late so he's not even particularly jocular

open container
Sep 16, 2008

Waroduce posted:

why are you so gay

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
The NFL is literally modern day chattel slavery

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Waroduce posted:

tell us about the time you scored 4 touchdowns against Polk High

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Waroduce posted:

who was supplying the steroids?

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Waroduce posted:

How do you feel about greek yogurt vs. regular yogurt?

RainMaker
Oct 25, 2012

This is me every time you post.
Meet up with him for a catch-up beer then break his legs enough to retire him permanently then tell the media you did it because you played tag with him when you were 10 and so owes you a living.

synftw
Jun 14, 2007
Chaos-Gnostic Satanist
I grew up with Anthony Sherman who is like the main blocker for Jamaal Charles. He wasn't an rear end in a top hat growing up even though his body took on gargantuan form and he's still a nice guy today. Go Chiefs! (and Patriots)

I also have plenty of successful friends. Walk your own path and don't be jealous of others.

Race Hate Kramer posted:

Except they're paid huge sums of money and can leave at their own discretion idgi. Your post is literally retarded.

synftw fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Dec 3, 2014

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Race Hate Kramer posted:

Where do i sign up?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I hope he brakes his bones

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

he is on the starting line up so go start working out your ovaries or whatever

laying towers of eggs as we speak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
My two best friends growing up were Tom Brady and Peyton Manning and our sports coach was Bobby Orr but sometimes Larry Bird. Anyways, we'd play sports all day, everyday. Just sports and more sports until we were too tired to sport so we would just talk about sports and hang out in a hot tub slapping each other's asses with towels and poo poo.

• Locked thread