Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/santa-643909-family-miller.html

It's about some dumb parents who named their retarded child Abcde and let her play with pit bulls. Finally Santa Claus had enough and said "I'm not dealing with this poo poo!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

hosed up if true

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Santa is a dick

v heh

Over There fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Dec 3, 2014

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

parents confused birth certificate with their own school work...

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Parallax Scroll posted:

hosed up if true

If anything is hosed up its that this still gets me to laugh when properly placed

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

quote:

Abcde Santos, who pronounces her first name "ab-suh-dee,"

Yeahhhh that's going to gently caress her life up a lot more than the fact that a mall Santa refused to listen to her Christmas list.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
good thing you didn't post in PYF you would of gotten banned for racism.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

don't mock the pit bull they're cute dogs and the reindeer pit bull looks adorable and also miserable

I mean look at that poor dog

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Here's a nice Xmas list:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States

It starts to get really exciting in 2003.

Kill all pit bulls in shelters. Kill any pit bulls that show up in shelters. If people breed them properly, sure let a few wander around. But don't let any dumb rear end just walk in and get one because that is all that is available.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Cowman posted:

don't mock the pit bull they're cute dogs and the reindeer pit bull looks adorable and also miserable

Yer a loving idiot.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

quote:

Abcde Santos, who pronounces her first name "ab-suh-dee,"

ab-suh-dee? really? :confused:

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
14 Banned Baby Names That Kind Of Crack Us Up

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
lol at first i was like "heh, good luck getting a job with a name like abcde" then I saw she was autistic and now im sad. too soon. to close to home. to real.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i see fat, crippled, and even retarded fucks with service dogs sometimes and they are just dragging the dog around while it skitters on tile and looks miserable, what service does a service dog provide fat crippled and retarded fucks?

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Stoic Commie posted:

i see fat, crippled, and even retarded fucks with service dogs sometimes and they are just dragging the dog around while it skitters on tile and looks miserable, what service does a service dog provide fat crippled and retarded fucks?

emergency rations

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
There are also kids being named "La-a". La-dash-ah

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Waltzing Along posted:

Here's a nice Xmas list:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States

It starts to get really exciting in 2003.

Kill all pit bulls in shelters. Kill any pit bulls that show up in shelters. If people breed them properly, sure let a few wander around. But don't let any dumb rear end just walk in and get one because that is all that is available.

This is like a dog whistle to PI I bet.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Waltzing Along posted:

Yer a loving idiot.

gently caress you and die there's nothing loving inherently evil about a dog breed

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

darkwing cuck posted:

gently caress you and die there's nothing loving inherently evil about a dog breed

Who said anything about evil dogs? I'm talking about stupid people owning dangerous dogs.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

darkwing cuck posted:

Uh, what about the Voldemort Retriever? :owned:

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

darkwing cuck posted:

No but there are plenty of things inherently hosed up and retarded about many dog breeds.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
thank gently caress i finally have a place to talk about the morality of dogs

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Robo Reagan posted:

thank gently caress i finally have a place to talk about the morality of dogs

they all go to heaven so no reason for them to behave.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

They should give her a little baby brother named Fghij (FUH-gidge)

tada.wav
Dec 24, 2013

Pup-cake is a pro name for a dog though imo

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

tada.wav posted:

Pup-cake is a pro name for a dog though imo

They named ther dog better than their autistic baby

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
"Pit bulls" are really good with kids, though :confused:

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm
:siren::siren::siren:VITAL VIEWING:siren::siren::siren:

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

quote:

“We do not condone the behavior displayed by Santa and have worked with our partners at Noerr, the company that hires our Santas, to replace this Santa with one that is more compassionate to our guests’ needs,”

i hope the girl finds this out. little girl, we fired this santa, but we'll hire a brand new one! oh but theres just one santa though

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Waltzing Along posted:

Who said anything about evil dogs? I'm talking about stupid people owning dangerous dogs.

any dog is dangerous if it's trained to be that way though

like, there's nothing wrong with pit bulls, it's just that dumb fucks get a pit bull and are like 'haha i'm so hard' and train their dog to be mean and then pit bulls get a bad rap and then it self-perpetuates

it would happen with any breed of dog that is not a tiny dog

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I think the world needs more vicious St Bernards to go Cujo on unsuspecting people

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Moridin920 posted:

any dog is dangerous if it's trained to be that way though

like, there's nothing wrong with pit bulls, it's just that dumb fucks get a pit bull and are like 'haha i'm so hard' and train their dog to be mean and then pit bulls get a bad rap and then it self-perpetuates

it would happen with any breed of dog that is not a tiny dog

dogs suck and are the worst pets

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

darkwing cuck posted:

dogs were bred for different things

some dogs were bred to herd animals

some dogs were bred to help hunt

and some dogs were bred to maul other animals to pieces.

it's really cute when herding dogs play with children and try to herd them together. it's not so cute when murder dogs try to murder things. so yes it's an extremely aggressive breed and even calm/well-trained pit bulls have been known on occasion to murder other animals or attack people unexpectedly.

Bob Moog sex tape
Aug 26, 2004

Hector Beerlioz posted:

There are also kids being named "La-a". La-dash-ah

It's spelled, "La-a," but it's pronounced, "Throat Warbler Mangrove".

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
it's really funny how everyone acknowledges that breeds have different temperaments and personalities. until it involves pit bulls, then it's totally impossible that some breeds might be more inclined to murder things.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Concerned Citizen posted:

it's really funny how everyone acknowledges that breeds have different temperaments and personalities. until it involves pit bulls, then it's totally impossible that some breeds might be more inclined to murder things.

because pitbulls have never hurt anybody unless they were provoked or badly trained

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Cowman posted:

because pitbulls have never hurt anybody unless they were provoked or badly trained

quote:

Animal shelter experts around the U.S., called for comment, remembered the 1996 attempt by the San Francisco SPCA to re-invent pit bulls by calling them “St. Francis terriers.”

About 60 “St. Francis terriers” were placed during the next few months, after extensive screening and training, but then-SF/SPCA president Richard Avanzino reluctantly suspended the program after several of the re-dubbed dogs killed cats.

it can be very difficult to train out inherent characteristics of dogs. sometimes you think you succeed but it turns out you did not. and given the difficulty of training pit bulls, even by experts, it makes no sense for this breed to be available to the drooling public.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Cowman posted:

because pitbulls have never hurt anybody unless they were provoked

i agree, maybe if the children crossed the street or wore less revealing clothing, the pitbulls wouldn't be launched into their feral bloodlust

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

pitbulls are like turtles. they're really cool and good animals but the vast majority of people who own them as pets should not be allowed to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
the only dog that is fundamentally lovely is the dalmation, those cross eyed inbred unhealthy dogs with the temperament of a retarded dachsund. pits are the tits, cute and sweet and smart.

• Locked thread