Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Golden Retriever = Lawful Good
Yellow Lab = Chaotic Good
Corgi = Neutral Good
Doberman = Lawful Neutral
Chocolate Lab = Chaotic Neutral
German Shepherd = Neutral Evil
Pitbull = Lawful Evil
Rottweiler = Chaotic Evil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Concerned Citizen posted:

where do old english sheepdogs fall into this

I'm honestly not sure. :ohdear:

I missed a lot of breeds and lent out my dog handbook. Neutral Good maybe?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Reminder that once pitbulls reach maturity and become horses they are virtually indistinguishable from horses that matured from different breeds.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

az posted:

Flat Coated Retrievers are literally the nicest dogs on earth and its a crime you omittde them

I know... :eng99:

I left out hounds, beagles, dachshunds.....

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

haljordan posted:

what happened to the good ol days when parents sent their retardo kids to state run facilities and never visited

They send them to privately run facilities and never visit instead. :smith:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

chaosbreather posted:

saying all pitbulls are dangerous is like saying all black people are dangerous

its dog racism, simple as that

I already made a chart for this...
:ughh:

Luvcow posted:

Golden Retriever = Lawful Good
Yellow Lab = Chaotic Good
Corgi = Neutral Good
Doberman = Lawful Neutral
Chocolate Lab = Chaotic Neutral
German Shepherd = Neutral Evil
Pitbull = Lawful Evil
Rottweiler = Chaotic Evil

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

funkybottoms posted:

when i was walking to school in fifth grade a golden retriever ran thirty yards out of its way to attack me and bit me repeatedly as i ran away from it. so, you know, gently caress golden retrievers.

Sounds like he had some pitbull in him. Probably grew up to be a really nasty temperamental horse.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Clochette posted:

Corgis are dicks too, every corgi I've ever met is a fat little rear end in a top hat owned by an old lady who spoils it. Ever since Pookie the corgi growled at my dog Ginger (really quietly though so the old lady couldn't hear) I've had a blood feud against corgis.

Huh. Might move Corgis to Neutral Evil. Anyone have a dog to put at Neutral Good? Beagles maybe?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

fyodor posted:

pit bull is friend of the family of the world -yoko ono

+2 to Str but that Chaotic Evil alignment...

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

spooky girlfriend posted:

Watch out if wearing +4 Str +4 Stam leather studded collar

*nods head*

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

a starwar betamax posted:

finaly we find the kid all those nurses and school teachers have been talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Cubey posted:

why would anyone even want a pitbull for any reason but dogfighting, they're loving ugly as poo poo, they're one of the ugliest dogs in existence.

I don't understand why people don't just get mutts. They are better, smarter, healthier, cheaper, and need homes. Also please stop getting dogs if you live in an apartment or don't have time to walk your dog multiple times daily.

• Locked thread