Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

Luvcow posted:

Golden Retriever = Lawful Good
Yellow Lab = Chaotic Good
Corgi = Neutral Good
Doberman = Lawful Neutral
Chocolate Lab = Chaotic Neutral
German Shepherd = Neutral Evil
Pitbull = Lawful Evil
Rottweiler = Chaotic Evil

when i was walking to school in fifth grade a golden retriever ran thirty yards out of its way to attack me and bit me repeatedly as i ran away from it. so, you know, gently caress golden retrievers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Luvcow posted:

Sounds like he had some pitbull in him. Probably grew up to be a really nasty temperamental horse.

he didn't grow up after that unless he became a zombie

Clochette posted:

Corgis are dicks too, every corgi I've ever met is a fat little rear end in a top hat owned by an old lady who spoils it. Ever since Pookie the corgi growled at my dog Ginger (really quietly though so the old lady couldn't hear) I've had a blood feud against corgis.

i'm kind of an rear end in a top hat, but i'm neither fat nor old and my corgi was a sweetheart.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

A Tin Of Beans posted:

pitbull murder instincts are really only supposed to be toward other dogs + possibly prey/game animals tho. a pitbull attacking another dog is unsurprising, a pitbull attacking a person really should be. at least how they were originally bred they were meant to be mad loyal, you can't have your FIGHTIN DOGGE attacking its handlers and poo poo. ?___? but then people hosed it up so lol. wannabe cool guys trainin their dogs to hate everything instead of just other dogs ruining things for everyone even more, is cool, and great,,

pitbull people who don't at least acknowledge that their dogs' breed are supposed to want to murder other dogs are weird tho. dog aggression was initially selected for. OH WELL~

posting in a gbs pitbull thread

pit bulls are the most dog-aggressive breed and dachshunds are the most people-aggressive

we have a lot of dogs in our building and twice in the past three years pit bulls have killed other dogs in front of their owners- one hopped the fence in the dog park to get at an elderly fox terrier and in the other instance two pits literally dragged their owner across the parking lot and ripped a little girl's dog in half right in front of her. the other dog-on-dog death? why, it was a golden retriever mix that went after the two little dogs that their owner's grandchildren were walking!

so, again, gently caress golden retrievers.

• Locked thread