Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Some people put Cool Whip in the freezer. This is not okay, Cool Whip is meant to be fluffy and soft. Putting in the freezer is a loving stupid idea, only idiotbrains would do that. Frozen Cool Whip should be called Uncool Whip, for example, that's how bad it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

smoobles posted:

Some people put Cool Whip in the freezer. This is not okay, Cool Whip is meant to be fluffy and soft. Putting in the freezer is a loving stupid idea, only idiotbrains would do that. Frozen Cool Whip should be called Uncool Whip, for example, that's how bad it is.

why don't you be a cool guy and whip your own cream?

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

buy a whipped cream dispenser and 600 cartridges of nitrous oxide, and sit on your bed huffing 600 cartridges of nitrous oxide instead of making whipped cream

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

TOILETLORD posted:

I bet he does if you catch my drift :heysexy:

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

TOILETLORD posted:

I"am not gay

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
poo poo. i had some in the freezer the other day. oh gently caress. how did you know?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

it says keep refrigerated right on the package, can you not read?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

bunch of loving idiots in here, can't even loving read a package and put it in the right place what the loving gently caress

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

satanic splash-back posted:

it says keep refrigerated right on the package, can you not read?

grocery stores sell it in the frozen section so i can see the issue.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

satanic splash-back posted:

bunch of loving idiots in here, can't even loving read a package and put it in the right place what the loving gently caress

yea, tell me about it :rolleyes:

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
I like frozen cool whip on a nice warm piece of pie, its even better if you put little bits of fruit in it before you freeze it, such as pineapple or cherries.

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

You can still put it in there for long term storage and thaw it when you need it but I can't imagine that people put Cool Whip in the freezer as just like an everyday thing.

Edit: Wow I guess I stand corrected

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
UNCOOL WHIP!!

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

Gumdrop Larry posted:

You can still put it in there for long term storage and thaw it when you need it but I can't imagine that people put Cool Whip in the freezer as just like an everyday thing.

Edit: Wow I guess I stand corrected

Some people like ice cream on pie, I like frozen cool whip. Shits good man

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
*carefully weighs and dollops cool whip onto perfectly isosceles-cut piece of pie while muttering under breath*

*is autistic*

*is the op*

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
The best way to get cool whip is to grab reddiwhip and stab the side of the can with a knife

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Cosmic Charlie posted:

Some people like ice cream on pie, I like frozen cool whip. Shits good man

soldiers died for nothing, because of you

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

foam goes all to pieces when heated so if you keekp it frozen it got a longer "life" on top of a warm sliec of pi op!

just a little piehack for you bud (backslap)

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

Lord now I got the craving

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
Cold whip

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed
Hwil Hweaton loves cool hwip.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

The SituAsian posted:

Hwil Hweaton loves cool hwip.

hahahahah holy crap lois!

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
its ok to keep frozen cool whip frozen

its not ok to refreeze it when it thaws

anything else i can help you fuckers with, like where to store tomatoes or which kinds of wild mushrooms to eat

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
cool whip is crisco that's been whipped up and had sugar added and that's kind of nasty

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

I bet mixing up a bunch of fruit and marshmallows and cool whip and putting it in a graham cracker pie crust and freezing it would be really good. Kind of a "bring the mountain to Mohammad" approach to putting frozen cool whip on pie.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Yeah! If you freeze it, you have to wait for it to thaw first before scooping it out by the handful directly into your mouth! Enjoy your diabetes properly.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
U ain't even a man if you haven't had a silver spoonful of subzero Coolwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhip tucked up your arse. Imbues a refreshing relevancy to the "whipped cream wiggle."

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

im pooping! posted:

buy a whipped cream dispenser and 600 cartridges of nitrous oxide, and sit on your bed huffing 600 cartridges of nitrous oxide instead of making whipped cream

this guy knows whats up

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

1gnoirents fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Dec 3, 2014

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

drat horror queefs posted:

this guy knows whats up

also use leather gloves to stop your hands from freezing, 'media gloves' as i called them in my delusional state

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

im pooping! posted:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

some deafo help me out w lipreading this pls it seems like she is saying something sexy

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

how about dont buy cool whip

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

nomadologique posted:

some deafo help me out w lipreading this pls it seems like she is saying something sexy

its slang but basically means put the cool whip directly inside

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

if you need whipped cream on such a regular basis that buying long-lasting processed "whipped cream" is the most logical conclusion you are probably in bad shape

real whipped cream can be made in literally 5 minutes with $3 worth of ingredients, and it tastes better and you can have as much or as little sugar as you want

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Verisimilidude posted:

if you need whipped cream on such a regular basis that buying long-lasting processed "whipped cream" is the most logical conclusion you are probably in bad shape

real whipped cream can be made in literally 5 minutes with $3 worth of ingredients, and it tastes better and you can have as much or as little sugar as you want

plus it's good exercise for wanking alone later

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

Verisimilidude posted:

Will it freeze into a pie?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
This is classic smoobles right here. Listen smoobs, cool whip makes a whip that's pretty low cal. I don't know what non dairy petroleum gunk they use but it's pretty good so when you freeze it its like diet ice cream. If you can't wrap your smoobly little brain around this then I don't know what to tell you

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

mookface posted:

This is classic smoobles right here. Listen smoobs, cool whip makes a whip that's pretty low cal. I don't know what non dairy petroleum gunk they use but it's pretty good so when you freeze it its like diet ice cream. If you can't wrap your smoobly little brain around this then I don't know what to tell you

Oddly enough, you can buy actual diet ice cream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

im pooping! posted:

• Locked thread