Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Mephiston posted:

Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists › dA Craziness (NO FANART): a disquietingly prominent mons pubis.

yes

Cicadas! posted:

Why don't they have arms? Why the dripping stumps? Why does the one on the top left have a Whacka bump growing out of its ear?

I know it's been noted already, but why the bulge?

it's one of those things that manages to look uncomfortably NWS even though there's nothing objectively inappropriate about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Is this basically the :furcry: thread

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I feel like if it was solely dedicated to furries it would manage to be much much worse

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Cicadas! posted:

Why don't they have arms? Why the dripping stumps?
I think that's to show off the parts of the designs that the left arms would normally cover, like the tails or the shark-thing's dorsal fin. Each one has a fully intact counterpart in some pose or other next to it.

The dripping stumps are there because the artist is a creep.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Cicadas! posted:

Why don't they have arms? Why the dripping stumps?

They have both arms/wings in the smaller thumbnails so I'm guessing its supposed to show the body without the giant forearm in the way? That's something you see in actual character model sheets, but putting a bloody stump is just confusing and weird. I don't know why they didn't just choose to draw a different pose.

Edit: What they said ^

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Crocoswine posted:

I feel like if it was solely dedicated to furries it would manage to be much much worse

Furaffinity could honestly be a thread in its own right and that's before we get to the actual artists.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Crocoswine posted:

Please, there is a LOT of human only stuff in this thread that is genuinely horrifying

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!

Who wants to bet that the images on the TVs were ripped off google image search without looking at any of the ToS for them? :ironicat:

I didn't know that operating pet sites was that hard. (Neopets is trapped in a time vortex circa 2002 and it's still kicking.) No wonder why these people linger on an established art website to peddle their ~unique~ owl dragons instead of making their own proper platform for them.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Can't draw a proper animal head?

Just draw a box!

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

WARNING THIS IS NOT SAFE FOR WORK. OR ANY TIME AT ALL, REALLY.
http://i.imgur.com/N3tbNFE.png

:wtc:

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Would that be considered cannibalism, or

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
They call me Tophat Nipples

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

DicktheCat posted:

WARNING THIS IS NOT SAFE FOR WORK. OR ANY TIME AT ALL, REALLY.
http://i.imgur.com/N3tbNFE.png

:wtc:

I honestly can't tell if this is an amputee fetish thing or just that badly drawn.

Edit: Oh, I get it, they're cigarettes. :wtc:

Rollersnake has a new favorite as of 14:51 on Nov 27, 2016

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Furry cigarettes.

Furfags

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
why and how

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
someone's fetish. not mine, but someone's.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

The MSJ posted:

Furry cigarettes.

Furfags

I am genuinely jealous you thought of that before me.

I have so many questions for that person, but I don't want to ask any of them. Mostly it's "why? Just why?" It is legit a fetish I had never come across before.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
it's the smoking fetish taking to its logical extreme.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl

whoa, haven't seen that one in a while

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

:same:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Finally something useful

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Something about the expressions just kills me :allears:

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride

Intoluene posted:

Something about the expressions just kills me :allears:

Well it's actually the rope that kills you.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Filthy Haiku posted:

Well it's actually the rope that kills you.

oh snap

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

If the rope snaps, something went wrong.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

kirbysuperstar posted:

If the rope snaps, something went wrong.

I was thinking more about the neck if done properly

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!
In the previous deviantart crazies thread I said that the site has a weird trend of teaching its members to "unlearn" how to draw cats. A sizable chunk of them cargo cult each other and end up drawing cats as vague flurry lumps with anime hair. And today when I went on google image search for something unrelated to that site, this picture popped up:

:eyepop: That second panel. Members are supposed to be age 13 and up, and the coloring and lineart style doesn't suggest a small child, so...

• Locked thread