Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Is that supposed to be her stomach??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

El Estrago Bonito posted:

He started writing a story about teenagers rampaging across a city and killing each other when he was a teen in the 80's AND IS STILL WRITING THE SAME STORY TODAY. The dude even learned 3D modelling so he could more accurately depict his weird sexless all teen boy stomping fetish universe in comic form.

If only Henry Darger had known about DeviantArt

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Bismuth posted:

I dont know if this person is very crazy necessarily but they certainly know what they like and stick to a pretty specific set of features for their women/fetish fuel. Sure big lips and boobs are pretty normal and classic things for an artist to exaggerate on women but this person...I dont know theres something a little weirder/grosser about how they do it.

:nws: Lips
:nws: Pubes
:nws: I dont know
:nws: That crotch
:nws: uh

I'm sure this isn't a unique fetish or anything but I'm fairly certain I had a life drawing class with this person.
Well, probably not but he drew every woman the same way as this and weirded out the professor.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Inzombiac posted:

I'm sure this isn't a unique fetish or anything but I'm fairly certain I had a life drawing class with this person.
Well, probably not but he drew every woman the same way as this and weirded out the professor.

So he looked at a live model and produced poo poo like that?

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

What happened to Gamergate? I haven't heard much about it, did they finally take away our videogames? :ohdear:

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

umalt posted:

What happened to Gamergate? I haven't heard much about it, did they finally take away our videogames? :ohdear:

Check your Steam library. It's empty. The games are all gone. Because of feminism.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
Might I inquire how one may install a TV in ones Esophagus?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

SomeJazzyRat posted:

y'all can run cables basically anywhere these days

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

SomeJazzyRat posted:

Same company that did the Teletubbies I suppose. (talking of which, why did they always look down at their own screens instead of looking at each other's, or change the settings so the Y-axis was inverted? They were always watching it upside-down.)

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

Bismuth posted:

Is that supposed to be her stomach??

Considering the position, it looks like her heart.
Aww! What Anita Sarkeesian really holds in her heart... is love for gamers. :3:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Stottie Kyek posted:

Same company that did the Teletubbies I suppose. (talking of which, why did they always look down at their own screens instead of looking at each other's, or change the settings so the Y-axis was inverted? They were always watching it upside-down.)

Their ways are a mystery

robtoch
Jan 14, 2015
OH GOD ETHAN NO! NOT THE DEVILED EGG!!

http://nemper.deviantart.com/art/Devilled-Egg-Madness-217433605

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!
why your hyperlink is in the "you already visited it" color. gently caress

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Bismuth posted:

So he looked at a live model and produced poo poo like that?

Yep. He'd get the poses down pat and was quite good at color matching but everything was through this really hosed up lens.

Somehow he didn't draw tots on the basket of fruit and bottles, thank god.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Inzombiac posted:

Yep. He'd get the poses down pat and was quite good at color matching but everything was through this really hosed up lens.

Somehow he didn't draw tots on the basket of fruit and bottles, thank god.

I would be really concerned as a fellow artist or a model if someone did that, those drawings already creep me out

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

Techno Remix
Feb 13, 2012

Taxes and brushing his teeth, apparently. God drat.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I want to post fan art just because the person and story attached are so crazy

Techno Remix posted:

Taxes and brushing his teeth, apparently. God drat.

Hes a blue dog, excuse the dental hygiene.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
As long as it's not just posting the fanart and going, "LOL, that's so crazy!" with no additional context I don't think it really matters.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Bismuth posted:

put "character sheet" into DeviantArt's search function, all 3 of these were on the FIRST page for "Popular all time" which means not only did this person draw these but of all the character sheets on Deviantart these were favorited by the most people.

its me

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

How am I supposed to fap to this if her mouth isn't the vacuum intake? :arghfist::saddowns:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Neurion posted:

How am I supposed to fap to this if her mouth isn't the vacuum intake? :arghfist::saddowns:
It is. That's a socket for a hose. :mrgw:

That Robox
Mar 15, 2010
Are you prepared to enter a world of sexy naked ladies being assaulted by poorly photoshopped tentacles? Holy poo poo this is bizarre. The guy just seems to find random nudes of women and combine it with actual pictures of mollusks or vines or whatever. Seems to be more than one fetish involved.

Check out the gallery for things you'll be wishing you could unsee. :cthulhu:

Absolutely :nws: https://www.astrospartus.deviantart.com :nms:

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

That Robox posted:

Are you prepared to enter a world of sexy naked ladies being assaulted by poorly photoshopped tentacles? Holy poo poo this is bizarre. The guy just seems to find random nudes of women and combine it with actual pictures of mollusks or vines or whatever. Seems to be more than one fetish involved.

Check out the gallery for things you'll be wishing you could unsee. :cthulhu:

Absolutely :nws: https://www.astrospartus.deviantart.com :nms:

Without fail every time you find a gallery thats entirely dedicated to one single weird fetish if you check their userpage they're male. Always

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Bismuth posted:

Without fail every time you find a gallery thats entirely dedicated to one single weird fetish if you check their userpage they're male. Always

The omegaverse.

That Robox
Mar 15, 2010

Bismuth posted:

This one is apparently not a male, but definitely indulges in my favorite fetish... watermarks! Copyrights! Original characters! Do not steal!!

Doesn't seem NWS, but just wow. Mspaint galore, Totally copyrighted OCs, and excessive lolrandom humor.

https://www.torywarlockthedog.deviantart.com

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

That Robox posted:

This one is apparently not a male, but definitely indulges in my favorite fetish... watermarks! Copyrights! Original characters! Do not steal!!

Doesn't seem NWS, but just wow. Mspaint galore, Totally copyrighted OCs, and excessive lolrandom humor.

https://www.torywarlockthedog.deviantart.com

Naw see this one doesnt fit my statement, it isnt 100% foot fetish pics or something, its bad, but theres variety

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Bismuth posted:

What about that lady whose entire gallery is drawings of herself having sexual/romantic relations with the jack-in-the-box from Spyro the Dragon?

Or does that cross the line from being a fetish to being a life goal?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

sweeperbravo posted:

What about that lady whose entire gallery is drawings of herself having sexual/romantic relations with the jack-in-the-box from Spyro the Dragon?

I..Have never seen that, but I think she breaks the pattern, yes. Good lord, might be a life goal really. I do recall years ago a woman who was obsessed with being Optimus Prime's wife and her gallery was all her being married to Optimus Prime and she would get angry if other people shipped OP with people/things other than herself.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

sweeperbravo posted:

wait

the boss of the dreamworld in Spyro 1?

i don't care if it's a fetish, that's a fuckin deep cut I can respect

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Alouicious posted:

wait

the boss of the dreamworld in Spyro 1?

i don't care if it's a fetish, that's a fuckin deep cut I can respect

I just tried to find her on DA. Apparently she has deleted a lot of her weirder, older, more graphic stuff.
A recent image

I've seen a lot more by her though, she used to come up a lot on those bad art tumblrs and stuff like that. I think she was even in the old PYF DA thread(s). She would have like his dick coming out of the bottom of his body where it attaches to the spring? I specifically remember a picture where her self insert was crying about how fat and ugly she was and he lustily insisted that just meant there was more of her to love and that he was turned on.

Deviantart, everybody

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Is the spring his penis??

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Bismuth posted:

Is the spring his penis??

weirdly no, there is a regular flesh penis attached to the body that is totally separate from the spring. I know, you would think you'd make do with the equipment already present but i guess even that would be too disturbing for this individual

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

The one thing I always search on DeviantArt is "tf", because it's never not weird. Got a good one today.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

sweeperbravo posted:

weirdly no, there is a regular flesh penis attached to the body that is totally separate from the spring. I know, you would think you'd make do with the equipment already present but i guess even that would be too disturbing for this individual

Well I'm not sure if thats more or less gross than what I was imagining

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?
I thought this was the thread for bad art.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

TerminalSaint posted:

I thought this was the thread for bad art.

No, just crazy

• Locked thread