Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Rahonavis posted:

Is that a... car... centaur...? :psyduck:

In any case, have more weird centaur-things:

these two own, they look like actual hosed up poo poo from mythology more than someone's weird snowflake OC or fetish poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

himajinga
Mar 19, 2003

Und wenn du lange in einen Schuh blickst, blickt der Schuh auch in dich hinein.
Most of these are like a weird sexualized version of when I would invent monsters for my D&D campaigns when I was 12 ugh

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

Old Boot posted:

Holy :lol:, this instantly brought to mind the diaper-fetish dude on here who went to great pains to explain why the quicksand fetish thing really isn't as bad as it sounds. I'm pretty glad I don't remember what the gently caress his name was.

That was Penakoto and he single handedly ended a thread when he said that.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

Bismuth posted:

I would like to introduce everyone to MudMaiden enjoy

wont someone save skrillex

Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

After a long night of hooking, trade didn't like the session, so he had gutted me and set me on fire, but, you know, I didn't die. I had crystallized, and now I'm a glamazon bitch ready for the runway.

Rahonavis posted:

Oh my god, you're right. I thought it was just a poorly drawn dude living in his car. :gonk:

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

corn in the bible posted:

yes. and if someone else was to use a similarly colored fox-wolf-kitsune you would know they stole it and could threaten internet lawsuits

I don't really get the points thing.

So you put £$€ into DA get points and then give them in return for what? A message saying 'this is now your sparkledog' ??? What are points used for? Can you turn them into real money again?

Basically are twats getting rich from sparkling dogs?

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

I know I'm being super pedantic and dumb but I always think it's funny when artists go to lengths to include some fairly important detail that actually doesn't make sense*. Like, he lost his arm, and it's made to sound like it happened a while ago, doesn't it? So why is the stump apparently still bleeding through the bandaging?

*I mean, just to zoom in on one pedantic aspect and ignoring the nonsense of the drawing's concept as a whole

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Rahonavis posted:

In any case, have more weird centaur-things:

Impossible to read color choices, yay

I just noticed that they drew the hand in the bottom right for detail but never again. Every other image has the hand conveniently hidden or folded behind some other body part. I wonder if they started drawing him, couldnt draw both arms very well and erased one then just decided to slap a bandage on and call it good.

sat on my keys!
Oct 2, 2014

Bismuth posted:

I just noticed that they drew the hand in the bottom right for detail but never again. Every other image has the hand conveniently hidden or folded behind some other body part. I wonder if they started drawing him, couldnt draw both arms very well and erased one then just decided to slap a bandage on and call it good.

Someone read that it's good to use contrasting colors in design, and expressed this idea in the worst possible way.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Bismuth posted:

If you squint, the text literally disappears.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Bismuth posted:

these two own, they look like actual hosed up poo poo from mythology more than someone's weird snowflake OC or fetish poo poo
On the other hand, the elephant guy is apparently an "omega". I want to believe that this isn't the creepy fetish, but it's DeviantArt; let's not kid ourselves here.

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

Sham bam bamina! posted:

On the other hand, the elephant guy is apparently an "omega". I want to believe that this isn't the creepy fetish, but it's DeviantArt; let's not kid ourselves here.

"Omega" refers to the character's level in the RPG-thing they're designed for. You gain levels by drawing your character doing something specific. It's at least a little less stupid than Adoptables.

E: vv "This dog-zombie thing has bleeding sores that will never heal and she might kill you dead for the fun of it and blah blah Dark and/or Edgy stuff. She's also loyal, honest, and funny. Trust me on this."

Rahonavis has a new favorite as of 05:40 on Dec 30, 2014

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

scorn333 posted:

(I did the lineart, Hwarriorcat88 did the coloring for me.)

ID: TBD
Skelts:...
Main effects:
-Inflamed, bloodshot eyes
-bleeding from eyes, ears, and mouth
-heightened temperature and heart rate
-vomiting
-impervious to pain
Side effects:

-Cysts, boils
-Insomnia
-Illusions/ disillusions
-self harm

Name: Nyx
Breed: German Shepard mutt

Personality:
Bad:
Irascible: Nyx has various anger issues leading to random and violent acts. The slightest thing might set her off. This makes her quite dangerous.

Controlling: After a long time being a digger, Nyx always wants control over everything. Whatever it is, she will always try to step in and take over.

Murderous: This is without a doubt the worst trait. Nyx likes to murder and take lives, and this can usually stem from her anger. For example, if you rub her the wrong way, you might be dead within a few minutes.

Good:

Loyal: Once you become friends with Nyx, you will be friends with her for life. It takes time, lots of time, however once you're good with her, you are good for life. She will never try to hurt you.

Honest: Nyx will tell you the truth if it leads to a greater good. She is also honest in a way that she will tell it like it is. This has to be one of her best traits.

Humorous: If you ever need a pick-me-up, you can turn to Nyx. She will put a smile on that face, deformed or not. Well, she'll at least try. Her kind of humor isn't for everybody.

History:

When Nyx was a child, she would commit petty crimes such as vandalism and petty theft. For this, she was obviously assigned to be a digger. Spending most of her days alone while digging, she was always quite angry. She tried to take it out on the digging, but it was barely enough. For a while, she was always alone with her thoughts, which were usually either murderous or trying to calm herself down. She began to get very lonely after a while.

One day, this new dog named Anthem showed up. For a while, he was quiet, until he decided to strike up a conversation with her. He began to describe in great detail fighting, which Nyx always knew she could never do due to her bad fighting skills and stamina. She was very interested in what Anthem had to say, and quickly made friends with him.

Nyx never exactly lost her anger, though. The time when she absolutely lost it was when a dog, at least half her size, was always yelling at her to dig faster,when she was doing all she could. Finally, she had had enough. She whipped around and tackled the dog to the ground, a new light in her eyes that was terrifying. She ripped out the dog's throat without the slightest bit of hesitation. Anthem turned to her and gave her a smirk, along with the happiest look she had ever seen in his eyes.

Nyx continued to murder for a little while, until she was found out and kicked out of Eden. She was terrified without Anthem, she didn't know what to do. She was lonely, in pain, and worried about what they would do to Anthem. Not even a week later, Anthem showed up again. She was relieved and happy. Her and Anthem decided to go live in an old farming town, where they decided to live in a decent looking barn.

Strengths:

Climbing: Nyx can scale walls and do many other things, she has very strong front legs.

Attacking: When Nyx attacks, she attacks to kill. She can take down a dog bigger than her, but that doesn't mean she would want to.

mental:
Resourceful: Nyx will make the best of any situation with whatever she has.

weaknesses:

Half blind: Losing one eye makes it hard to see things coming up on that side of Nyx, and makes sneaking up on her a whole lot easier

Jumping: Though she can jump a normal amount, it is a little less than average. She is sometimes unable to jump at all, even.

mental:
mood swings: Nyx can go through at leat 10 emotions a minute, and it does hinder her sometimes.

Relations:

Anthem: Anthem is her partner-in-crime, and best friend. He has been with her for as long as she wants to remember.
"Anthem is my Bud, I'll be there with him to the end. What? Yeah, i guess hes attractive. I'd date him, i just don't think i'm going to act on it. Like-ever."

Roleplay example:

Nyx woke up and yawned, inhaling the scent of fresh rainfall. She got up and went outside, she loved the rain. It was her favorite thing. Looking out at the small town, she noticed her stomach growling. Maybe she could find something-or someone- in town to eat. She began to walk towards it, entranced by the sound of the pitter patter of rain, a d felt it dribble over her back. Soon enough, she was in the small, rundown town. She strode along the rough, beaten down road looking inside of each ramshackle building to see if she could catch a glimpse of a corpse or some prey. Around the old motor shop ,she smelled somebody. Crouching down, she slunk into the building to see if she would be able to kill this one. The dog was at least two thirds the size of Nyx, and she knew that she could get it. The dog was some sort of Lab mix, and it was an early stage, one or so. Getting behind a rusty car, she hid and waited for her time to pounce.

"Who's there?" Called out the other dog, suddenly. Nyx was startled, but she didnt make any noise. In fact, she was getting ready to strike. The dog looked around with a worried expression, shrugged and sat back down to resume whatever it was doing. Nyx assumed he was chewing on a bone of some sort, and this is when she decided to jump out and strike. She climbed up a large stack of tires quickly, and leaped on top of the dog. She tackled it to the ground, and it let out a yip.

"HELP M-" the dog was cut off by Nyx's teeth sinking into it's throat. It fell to the ground, though not quite dead yet. Eyes filled with tears, all it managed to ask was a weak and barely audible

"Why?"
"Cuz its fun!" Replied Nyx, who then lunged forward to give the dog the final bite that would result in it's death. She sighed with slight relief and pleasure, and began to eat. She ripped open the dog's stomach and began her feast. After she was done, she licked her lips and started her way back to the Barn. She left the old motor shop, and stepped out into the rain, it was heavier now. When she got back to the barn, she decided she'd try to improve her climbing skills. With a small leap, she hooked her claws into the old wet wood of the barn. She pulled herself up, and before she knew it, she was on the roof. She too a look around, the rain, and the small town in the distance, joined by the overgrown grass with vibrant flowers in it, was beautiful. She looked around for a while, until she was bored. she climbed back down, backing up off of the roof and swinging back to it. Nyx had just worn down her claws quite a bit, so she went to go sharpen them on her sharpening rock.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Photoshopping the crocodile from Disneys Peter Pan into everything is pure genius.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

You'll be her friend for life, unless she randomly kills you, in which case it was technically true.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I was going to post one of this person's things, but instead heres the whole gallery please read descriptions or at least take a look at their complete madness.

Sample (this is a character reference sheet):

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Say Nothing posted:

What is this poo poo?

hello

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Geokinesis posted:

Basically are twats getting rich from sparkling dogs?

Yes, they are. They sell them for real money as well as points, and some of the 'popular' ones sell recolours of their special dogs for like $15-30 a pop.

I don't understand either.

That Robox
Mar 15, 2010
I somehow got from sparkledogs to bizarrely proportioned hydrocephalic mspaint cats...

http://heartleaf1234.deviantart.com

:catstare:

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
There's a horrible old creep called Teruchan who draws himself as a cute little bunny with pants on his head, stealing anime schoolgirls' pants: :nws: :nms: http://teruchan.deviantart.com/ :nms: :nws: (seriously I'm not even sure of the legality of some of those, even the ones not marked as "explicit" might come under some laws against depictions of minors)

In itself, you'd think, "okay, that's nasty, but it's just your basic perv on the Internet drawing his gross fantasies". Nope, the extra craziness is that this guy is a celebrity on deviantART, and everyone loves him for it. People are queueing up to get their portrait done by him, grown women take pictures of themselves doing fan art of his child-molesting bunny, it's more hosed up than just the man himself. He replies to his fans' comments a lot, but whenever anyone asks him about how old his characters are supposed to be, he suddenly claims his English isn't very good and he doesn't understand the question.

edit: According to ED he has had a couple of drawings removed by deviantART admins because they were just too offensive, but his entire gallery is full of that kind of thing, and his fans got upset and said it was censoring his free speech and all that stuff.

Stottie Kyek has a new favorite as of 17:01 on Dec 30, 2014

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

what

whaaaaaaat

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Stottie Kyek posted:

There's a horrible old creep called Teruchan who draws himself as a cute little bunny with pants on his head, stealing anime schoolgirls' pants: :nws: :nms: http://teruchan.deviantart.com/ :nms: :nws: (seriously I'm not even sure of the legality of some of those, even the ones not marked as "explicit" might come under some laws against depictions of minors)

In itself, you'd think, "okay, that's nasty, but it's just your basic perv on the Internet drawing his gross fantasies". Nope, the extra craziness is that this guy is a celebrity on deviantART, and everyone loves him for it. People are queueing up to get their portrait done by him, grown women take pictures of themselves doing fan art of his child-molesting bunny, it's more hosed up than just the man himself. He replies to his fans' comments a lot, but whenever anyone asks him about how old his characters are supposed to be, he suddenly claims his English isn't very good and he doesn't understand the question.

edit: According to ED he has had a couple of drawings removed by deviantART admins because they were just too offensive, but his entire gallery is full of that kind of thing, and his fans got upset and said it was censoring his free speech and all that stuff.

Overall that looks pretty tame compared to some of the weird poo poo on DeviantArt. This person draws nothing but prepubescent boys in contortionist poses with creepy stories to go with them and of course Bleedman is still on Deviantart and no one will ever be as creepy and gross as that.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Bismuth posted:

This person draws nothing but prepubescent boys in contortionist poses with creepy stories to go with them

:yikes: posted:

Little by little the humanity is progressing in acknowledging its own abilities
and in the 22th century a special medical institute is open in Tokyo, Japan,
with the sole purpose to research the phenomenon of "contortionism".

The best performers from all over the world sign high budget contracts to
work as "lab rats" for a year or two, until their bodies are thoroughly
studied. After several decades the institute starts growing up their own
"lab rats" by signing contracts with parents to be able to test various
contortion training methods on their children since infancy.

The scientific approach gives amazing results and many methods are
discovered that one can use to reach extreme flexibility painlessly, without
any sort of medieval tortures, using the most modern devices and
approaches. And since it's Japan we're talking about, all these devices
look super cool and there are tons of anime and manga dedicated to the
present and future of this equipment and contortion in general.

Contortion is now injected into all genres of manga, from dystopias and
magic worlds to detective stories and social dramas, but... let's not get off
topic here XD

The training devices become capable of monitoring all bodily functions, thus
making the training very individual. Every trainee has a special internet
account where all his parameters are stored, so he can just log in to any
training device in the gym and it will automatically proceed with the most
effective routine.

The scientific proof that extreme stretching can be painless and healthy for
the body makes contortion so widely accepted in the world that it becomes
one of the most popular forms of art, along with music or dance, by the
end of the 22th century.

Here we can see a Japanese boy from the contortion studio "Origami" in
Tokyo. This is the studio that belongs to the aforementioned institude and
its children have the access to all the latest inventions. The name Origami
was chosen after the art of folding a simple sheet of paper in such a way
that it forms various beautiful figures, all without the help of scissors or
glue. Much like contortion is the art of making beautiful forms with nothing
but the human body!

As usual, I thank you a lot for looking and reading! Hope you enjoyed this
small update and please stay tuned for more~

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Guess you've got to at least respect him for knowing what he's into.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Wanamingo posted:

Guess you've got to at least respect him for knowing what he's into.

I'll let you do that, I'm going to keep being creeped out

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Bismuth posted:

I'll let you do that, I'm going to keep being creeped out

Hey, no reason you can't do both.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

She likes to torcher and slater the language too.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Stottie Kyek posted:

but enough about shmorky

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Ran into some strange stuff and wanted to post it in the general DeviantArt thread, but that thread's apparently gone now, so I'm starting a new one. Fanart goes in the fanart thread.

Enough preamble; here are some pregnant vehicles:

Click them for the original pages or have fun browsing the guy's gallery.

That gallery is grosser than you let on

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/8tJny7Y.jpg

Bismuth has a new favorite as of 05:05 on Jan 1, 2015

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Okay, I know it's an anthropomorphized car, but could you still nms those first two?

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Bismuth posted:

That gallery is grosser than you let on

:iiaca:

what the hell went wrong during human evolution

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Humboldt Squid posted:

what the hell went wrong during human evolution

His dad was probably so excited when he told him he was into cars.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

The disembodied hands grabbing the fat lips, the human head being squished by the mouth. Not even wanting to acknowledge the swollen genitals.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

How does it always get worse

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

thats gross and its weird that you linked it

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
I've been on the internet too long because my first thought was "Man, that seems like an awful lot of work just to have sex" instead of "That's hosed up, dude."

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

corn in the bible posted:

thats gross and its weird that you linked it

If you're talking to me, I got the link out of the OP. Its peak DeviantArt though

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
put "character sheet" into DeviantArt's search function, all 3 of these were on the FIRST page for "Popular all time" which means not only did this person draw these but of all the character sheets on Deviantart these were favorited by the most people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

fun fact deviantart added tailored results about a year ago which means it thought you would want to see those

• Locked thread