Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
What's the point of having a colour palette in the final picture when most of the colours are clearly there and not covered up with shadow or lighting? It's a digital picture, you can just open it in your favourite program and use the colour picker tool on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

Nanomashoes posted:

Anyone have the link to the furry who had the GBS thread about speaking like a retarded british child on christmas? His deviant art was full of some pretty funny airbrushed poo poo.

Wetlegs6? It's in the goldmine: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3045867&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

I'm not sure if his deviantART is SFW, IIRC it was a load of his teenage friends photoshopped to have furry features. They were clothed and all but it was clearly a fetish thing.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
There's a horrible old creep called Teruchan who draws himself as a cute little bunny with pants on his head, stealing anime schoolgirls' pants: :nws: :nms: http://teruchan.deviantart.com/ :nms: :nws: (seriously I'm not even sure of the legality of some of those, even the ones not marked as "explicit" might come under some laws against depictions of minors)

In itself, you'd think, "okay, that's nasty, but it's just your basic perv on the Internet drawing his gross fantasies". Nope, the extra craziness is that this guy is a celebrity on deviantART, and everyone loves him for it. People are queueing up to get their portrait done by him, grown women take pictures of themselves doing fan art of his child-molesting bunny, it's more hosed up than just the man himself. He replies to his fans' comments a lot, but whenever anyone asks him about how old his characters are supposed to be, he suddenly claims his English isn't very good and he doesn't understand the question.

edit: According to ED he has had a couple of drawings removed by deviantART admins because they were just too offensive, but his entire gallery is full of that kind of thing, and his fans got upset and said it was censoring his free speech and all that stuff.

Stottie Kyek has a new favorite as of 17:01 on Dec 30, 2014

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

kith_groupie posted:

This just brings up so many questions. Alternative birth control for animals? People mad about the USA being called America? Agnostic atheist? I know there's an answer, but for fucks sake, if your internet life has lead you down this road you done hosed up. Also, loving the "disabled comments is bad/disabled comments is good" stamps in the first three rows.

I know a couple of Mexicans and Canadians who say they're north American too and don't like the USA being called America, but they don't really make a big deal out of it. English is one of the few languages that does it, too, in a lot of languages (including French and Canadian French) the word for "American" is the equivalent of "United States-ian".

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

Bismuth posted:

So I posted about this guy earlier in the thread, and today I was looking around the "newest" section of DA and thought I saw some familiar work, but no I noticed it was actually done by a completely different freak, Attic-Fauxtos

Compare their galleries:

Main difference: this guy has weird back stories to his pictures

"Sexy girls tape gagged" look like school kids. :catstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

SomeJazzyRat posted:

Might I inquire how one may install a TV in ones Esophagus?

Same company that did the Teletubbies I suppose. (talking of which, why did they always look down at their own screens instead of looking at each other's, or change the settings so the Y-axis was inverted? They were always watching it upside-down.)

• Locked thread