Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

After a long night of hooking, trade didn't like the session, so he had gutted me and set me on fire, but, you know, I didn't die. I had crystallized, and now I'm a glamazon bitch ready for the runway.

Rahonavis posted:

Is that a... car... centaur...? :psyduck:

Oh my god, you're right. I thought it was just a poorly drawn dude living in his car. :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

After a long night of hooking, trade didn't like the session, so he had gutted me and set me on fire, but, you know, I didn't die. I had crystallized, and now I'm a glamazon bitch ready for the runway.

"I support breastfeeding in public"

I'm sure it's for the right reasons and not because it's a fetish of yours. Not at all.

I am also very okay with not seeing the other frames of animation for some of these, like "Beastiality is" and "isn't always rape" although I have a feeling those two in particular are related...

Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

constantinople posted:

Most of her current stuff is okay, but I think there was some point where she sexualized a pedophile from one of her comics. And something about racism in Sweden and the World. I also think that her QI fanart is just a little loving weird.

People thought her pedophile/rapist/cult leader character was funny, so she drew a picture of him suggestively lifting his (young, visibly distressed) daughter's dress, to remind people that he was, in fact, a pedophile/rapist.

Then there's the mafia boss character who's in a relationship with a married couple, grooming their toddler son so that he can have sex with him when he turns 18.

There's also a lot of racism in her comics, but it's okay, you guys, she's Danish and doesn't know any better!

• Locked thread