Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Ran into some strange stuff and wanted to post it in the general DeviantArt thread, but that thread's apparently gone now, so I'm starting a new one. Fanart goes in the fanart thread.

Enough preamble; here are some pregnant vehicles:

Click them for the original pages or have fun browsing the guy's gallery.

Sham bam bamina! has a new favorite as of 22:06 on Dec 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

DeadBlack posted:

I don't know if this has been posted in the last deviant art thread but it needs to be seen

http://nemper.deviantart.com/gallery/30580879/Art-1985-1995
http://nemper.deviantart.com/gallery/30580777/Art-1996-2005
Jesus Christ. Outsider art is one hell of a thing.

DeadBlack posted:

It wont even let me look at the "mature" ones without registering an account
Get one. There is no reason to miss a single scrap of this guy's stuff.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Let's have a nice, wholesome romp through the "giantess" search results, shall we?

Giantess foot rub

Attack of Mega giantess Kim

:stare:

The death-bed butt crush

quote:

What a way to end a loser patient's life...

Bending the no-fanart rule because crazy giantess stuff is crazy giantess stuff:

RPG Ms Pacman Unpack Your Adjectives comic

quote:

I decided to do a version with Ms. Pac-Man and Pac-Man Jr. in their DOG design (the one I made before had them in their Hanna Barbera design).

Taking Care of Competiton

quote:

Help, this just keeps on going.

I was too slow to escape.

Giantess Gwen remake

Sham bam bamina! has a new favorite as of 04:23 on Dec 19, 2014

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Beekeeping and You posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHBIM0UvJ6U

Here's a 15 minute cartoon about a man and his skunk girlfriend.

E: hahaha oh my god I've never actually properly watched it through

I was actually enjoying this until the "main attraction" came in about halfway through. What the hell?

Also love how the guy can't draw for poo poo but is bizarrely competent at animation itself.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Bismuth posted:

The misspelled words and everything make me think that its a parody, but if everything was spelled right there would be nothing about it to indicate it wasnt 100% serious. Is it a poor parody if its completely indistinguishable from the real thing?
I think that the syringe through the ear is the linchpin detail here.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Bismuth posted:

these two own, they look like actual hosed up poo poo from mythology more than someone's weird snowflake OC or fetish poo poo
On the other hand, the elephant guy is apparently an "omega". I want to believe that this isn't the creepy fetish, but it's DeviantArt; let's not kid ourselves here.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

what

whaaaaaaat

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Bismuth posted:

This person draws nothing but prepubescent boys in contortionist poses with creepy stories to go with them

:yikes: posted:

Little by little the humanity is progressing in acknowledging its own abilities
and in the 22th century a special medical institute is open in Tokyo, Japan,
with the sole purpose to research the phenomenon of "contortionism".

The best performers from all over the world sign high budget contracts to
work as "lab rats" for a year or two, until their bodies are thoroughly
studied. After several decades the institute starts growing up their own
"lab rats" by signing contracts with parents to be able to test various
contortion training methods on their children since infancy.

The scientific approach gives amazing results and many methods are
discovered that one can use to reach extreme flexibility painlessly, without
any sort of medieval tortures, using the most modern devices and
approaches. And since it's Japan we're talking about, all these devices
look super cool and there are tons of anime and manga dedicated to the
present and future of this equipment and contortion in general.

Contortion is now injected into all genres of manga, from dystopias and
magic worlds to detective stories and social dramas, but... let's not get off
topic here XD

The training devices become capable of monitoring all bodily functions, thus
making the training very individual. Every trainee has a special internet
account where all his parameters are stored, so he can just log in to any
training device in the gym and it will automatically proceed with the most
effective routine.

The scientific proof that extreme stretching can be painless and healthy for
the body makes contortion so widely accepted in the world that it becomes
one of the most popular forms of art, along with music or dance, by the
end of the 22th century.

Here we can see a Japanese boy from the contortion studio "Origami" in
Tokyo. This is the studio that belongs to the aforementioned institude and
its children have the access to all the latest inventions. The name Origami
was chosen after the art of folding a simple sheet of paper in such a way
that it forms various beautiful figures, all without the help of scissors or
glue. Much like contortion is the art of making beautiful forms with nothing
but the human body!

As usual, I thank you a lot for looking and reading! Hope you enjoyed this
small update and please stay tuned for more~

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

ShrewdOrganMerchant posted:

Dude is big into animal loving, and also incest, pedophilia, and rape apologists, all in a very preachy, self-important way. The world just seems slightly darker just knowing this guy exists.
You forgot menstruation. (It's the stamp closest to the scroll bar in the screenshot.)

:v:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I don't think that I can afford that Godzilla; I only have Upon the Wings of Music and Imaginary Voyage. Can my Mahavishnu Orchestra albums count?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
:eyepop: Is that Shmorky at the bottom?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

God Of Paradise posted:

gently caress that guy who drew what appeared to be happy teenagers, but turned out to be a stomping infants to death fetish. Christ.
I don't think it's that; I think he's a bullied outcast or something who seriously believes that everyone else is a brutal monster no matter how pleasant they seem. :smith:

Definitely has a foot fetish, though.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
:nws: ahahahahahaha oh my god :nws:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Bismuth posted:

Main difference: this guy has weird back stories to his pictures
Also it's actual gags instead of tape. An improvement?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Neurion posted:

How am I supposed to fap to this if her mouth isn't the vacuum intake? :arghfist::saddowns:
It is. That's a socket for a hose. :mrgw:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Boxman posted:

Creepily, I'm pretty sure its all work safe.
I'm pretty sure it isn't, actually.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

That Robox posted:

So, here's another guy with a creepy fetish. Apparently he likes cannibalism and mounting women's heads (and feet) on decorative trophy plaques, as well as other corpse related stuff.

Incredibly :nws: :nms:

http://head8feet.deviantart.com/

:yum:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Lp573's Z-Parasites App by lp573
Traditional Art / Drawings / Fantasy ©2014-2015 lp573

This took me quite some time roughly two days in the making, but around three to conceive and construct.
Anyway, here you go.'

-UPDATE-
Updated his personality to give him some more redeemable qualities.

-Warning-
Incoming novel worth of text

Hope you like it.
--------------
Human Info
Name: Vladimir Antonov.

Nickname: Vanguard <-- the nickname his best friend gave to him, Vlad, Lurking Shadow. <-- these are, of course, his old human ones.

Role: Infectling.

Eye anomaly: Lacking the iris.

Vein position: On the left side of the throat.

Personality: Vladimir is antisocial person, rarely bonding or connecting with anyone on anything deeper then knowing them. The only time he actively interacts with other is on missions. He tends to stick to himself in order to accomplish this. He thinks very tactically and tends to approach things from the stealth side. He is very loyal to his commanding officers, even if he tends to be on edge around them. He is very result-driven and as a result he tends to push himself in order to avoid the consequences of failure, even if his commanding officers won't punish or discipline him, he will most certainly do it himself. The positive side of this is that Vladimir is extremely reliable when it comes to mission completions, seeing as he rarely comes home otherwise.
In the rare case he should connect with someone he will protect that one with everything he has.
The one he can't stand is injustice and this have let him to do several things that would be considered tactically stupid. It did earn him a few honor medals while in service though.

Backstory: Antonov was born in the lower city layer located in northern east Siberia. His childhood was a tough one. Between scavenging for food and such, his school wasn't the most pleasant either. Fights were common on the school, whether it was over people being different, food or whatever. Vladimir only had one friend during this time and unfortunately he was picked on often.
Vlad did his best to intervened and for most it worked, that was until the fifth year. This his friend wasn't just picked on or pushed around, he was slammed into the ground and violently beaten. Upon seeing this Vladimir completely snapped, he went straight for the leader of the group and started to attack him. It couldn't have gone worse, not only did they continue to beat his friend but Vlad was also beaten to a pulp.
Vladimir was devastated after that incident, he had completely failed to help the only friend despite his best effort. His friend tried to calm him down, but Vlad had made up his mind and from that day he started to dive into the world of martial arts, more specifically the one used by the former Spetsnaz: "Systema Spetsnaz". He went on with his training for several year while doing his best to keep up school. Vladimir never got revenge on the bully in school, by the time he was ready to take the fight to him, he had fled apparently being infected. With him out of the way, Vlad finally started to focus on school once again and martial arts was degraded to a hobby.

When Vladimir graduated he went on to join the military. While in service he became a proficient marksman and, thanks to his martial training, a lethal close combat fighter. He also started to specialize in stealth in order to close the gabs that would appear between him and his foes. That combined with his combat efficiency, success rate and low loss rate earned him the nickname: Lurking Shadow.

However, even with his success, fate was far from done with him. One day he and his unit was deployed to take care of an infected attacking a populated area. Vlad's best friend was delayed because of an accident, thus he'd join the mission later.
When Vladimir and his comrades arrived on site Vlad's world shattered like glass. In front of him was the his birthplace and, based on the reports, there were no survivors. The infected in front saw but then just stopped, when it locked eyes with Antonov. Then it did something unexpected, it smiled. The smile was a mocking one, then it attacked. It went straight in and murdered the unit before Vlad or any of the other knew what happened. Then it turned its attention to Vladimir, it opened it mouth and spoke to him.

quote:

"So, we meet again? Ready relive your failure?"
That was when it hit Vlad like a AN 225, in front of him was his "nemesis".
Now, Vlad was afraid. He knew the infected had super human abilities and that combined with the fact that this guy had a lot of fighting experience only made it worse.

Already from the beginning Vlad was being murdered. He wasn't even a match for the mutant. He would most certainly have died, had it not been for his best friend arriving at the best timing possible. At the time of his arrival Vlad had lost his rifle and was lying on his back.
In the moment of confusion caused by his friend's arrival, Vlad made a dash for the gun. He did reach it and picked it up, but as he turned around he saw the infected rushing him, before he could react he was impaled by the infected. Before he blacked out however, he managed to use his laser blade to decapitate the infected, Vlad saw his friend laying dead on the other side of the plaza and seeing that he at least had avenged his friend Vlad accepted his fate and gave in to the unavoidable and the world blacked out.

Vladimir woke up next to a lake, his cloth was ruined and he had no memory of what happened. What he did realize though was that he had survived for some reason. This left him with one large problem. He was stranded and most likely marked as a K.I.A. He decided to give it a shot, he smelled sea water and started to walk in that direction. Eventually he did come across civilization.
He tried to get in contact with the military, but to no avail. He then started to study the train and shipping maps and after 3 days he managed to plot a route that would take him back to Neo City, his logic being if he showed up on the main HQ of the GG's military he couldn't be K.I.A.
It took him to the utmost of his stealth abilities to avoid getting detected by conductors, which could bring his ride to a stop really quick. Meanwhile he started to hear the voice of a little girl inside his head. He pushed it aside as nothing for the time being. The train ride went without a problem, though there were some close calls. The biggest problem came in crossing the ocean to Neo City. Passengers for the train were checked for tickets before being allowed aboard and the security was too tight for him to slip through. Instead he stowed away on a cargo ship bound for Neo City.
They were roughly 30 km. from shore when he was spotted.
Fortunately it was a soldier of the GG whom he had worked with before, indeed the soldier recognized him and greeted him like a friend after Antonov was reported dead. Unfortunately during the hug the soldier noticed a pulsating vain on the left side of Vlad's neck.

quote:

"You are one of them?!"
"I.. I swear comrade, thi.. this isn't what it looks like!!"
"You aren't fooling me, INFECTED!!"
With those words the last thread held Vladimir's world together snapped. The military he had served dutifully, the men he fought with, the ones that always were there for him and have his back.
They just turned their back on him and declared him an enemy.
At this point Vlad couldn't take it any more.

quote:

"...then end it"
"What was that?"
"THEN END IT! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!!
"What do you mean?"
"I'VE LOST EVERYTHING!! MY HOME, MY FAMILY, MY BEST FRIEND AND NOW THE ORGANISATION I PLEDGED MY ALLEGIANCE TO TURNS ITS BACK ON ME!!!"
With those Vladimir ran towards the guardrails and threw himself off the starboard side of the ship, into the water he went and after 2-5 minutes he, once again, lost conscious.

He woke up in the middle of a forest next a lake. He tried to move but this time his body didn't respond, instead it just sat there and looked into the water. When Vlad gazed into the water he saw the face of a penguin and Vlad started to panic, until a young woman named Lavinia showed up and started to calm him down.
Once Vladimir was back in control she explained what situation he was in and about the Harmony organisation.
Vlad was skeptical but then realized that he didn't have anywhere to go, he had lost everything he valued as a human. When that happened he cracked and broke down in front of Lavinia. Lavinia managed to get him calmed down, once again, and after that Vladimir pledged his allegiance to Harmony.

Parasite Info
Bullet; Red Parasite type: Penguin. More specifically an Adélie and Emperor penguin hybrid.

Parasite name: It identifies itself as Subject P-series 7748, codename: "Pangma-la"

Origin: Pangma-la was a young female emperor penguin from the antarctic who was captured by GG scientists as Pang seemed to show resistance to the parasite bacteria. She was sent to a research lab for testing, one of these test included splicing her DNA with that of a Adélie and the results were promising. But, of course, it wasn't going to last. Eventually she contracted it and she was instantly confined in isolation.
Pangma-la was confused, why could she suddenly not move right? why did the weird beings turn on her? So many questions with no answers.

Two days after her infection the scientists had prepared for disposing of her. However, as they were transferring her to her final destination, they passed through a village under attack by a infected. Unable to correct their path the infected assaulted their vehicle and tore it apart, it then proceeded to murder the occupants inside. In the middle of the chaos Pang's containment box was flung out of the vehicle, it shattered on impact. Suddenly she got an irresistible urge to crawl to the nearest live one of those weird things that had done things to her.

Suddenly she heard very loud noises, then screams followed suddenly a funny shaped object landed next to her. After what felt like forever one of those things came running towards her, she panicked believing it was coming for her, but instead it grabbed the object, turned around then it was gutted by the other thing. The gutted thing then pointed the object at its attacker's head and suddenly it exploded. As they both collapsed she felt the gutted one still was alive and before she knew what she was doing she was up next it.

Infection: Pang found a small easy-to-access wound on the left side of the things throat and entered while there still was a chance that it could survive.

Personality: Pang is still a little child, thus she is very curious and energetic. But she is also very shy and will hide from strangers, but if you stand still long enough, her curiosity will get the better of her and she will come to you. If you scare her she will immediately vacate the area and head for the nearest hiding spot she can think of.

She is very attached to Vladimir for 2 reasons,
1: He is the first one to treat like a living being as oppose to a test subject.
2: His age and experience makes him act toward akin to that of a father.

But like a father, Vladimir, usually gets the final word if they are discussing what course of action they should take.

Extra information
Vladimir is a fan of Metal music, his favorite band the swedish band, Sabaton.

If one wants to get him to interact with you the two most reliable ways are to either initiate a conversation about music, wars (WW2 is most likely to yield a result). Alternatively find subject that will trigger Pangma's curious nature as this will make her "force" Vladimir to interact with the one who brought it up in order to learn more.

Vladimir has extensive knowledge of dealing with infected as he was assigned to work with the Tamed on more then one occasion. Those days still haunts him.

Vladimir has seen what the GG has done with some of the infected test subjects, he has been part of it and now it's those thing are haunting more then ever.

Getting to share any of the stories from his service time is possible but require a lot of trust or some extreme convincing.

Vlad isn't fond his inability to use weapons.

His preferred way of dealing with enemies now is breaking their neck.

In his Symbiotic form his skin is covered in isolating feathers like those on a penguin rendering him next to immune to cold temperatures, his feet becomes clawed, his lungs capacity increase and his respiratory system's efficiency increase. This allows him to stay submerged for 30 minutes plus as well as swim better.

The Symbiotic state shown isn't his final form for two reasons. 1: Vlad doesn't want to go further and 2: I suck at drawing anthro creature . Though to be fair this is my first time ever doing it.
------------
Hope you enjoyed it.

NOTE: If you want to RP, just tell me what way you want me to do and we can get started. This character is available for cameos. For speaking cameos shoot me a note. Oh and before i forget, if you want to use him. Please don't cause him crippling damage or kill him outright.

Things will change as this story progresses.

Z-Parasites belongs to

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
:pwn:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

:nws:http://proudwarrioress.deviantart.com/:nws:

You people are lucky that I can't inline this poo poo.

Don't forget to read the descriptions!

Sham bam bamina! has a new favorite as of 04:01 on Mar 12, 2015

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I think that it really is supposed to be one - that has to be a zipper on the neck.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
"His shirt has blood on it. Don't forget it. Doesn't have to be the entire shirt."

I've always wondered, are people actually drawing other people's ORIGINAL CHARACTERS DO NOT STEAL? Is there ever a time when someone needs those dumb palette blobs as a reference? I get the impression that everyone is too busy with their own Sonic or Homestuck or sparkledog characters to bother with anyone else's, and they'd be swamped in the sheer volume of this crap if they did want to.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
This might be my favorite piece so far in this thread, if only because of that beautifully indecisive neck/rim blending effect.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

http://quadeus.deviantart.com/art/And-she-standing-over-him-489249253

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Bismuth posted:

Cool, a whole gallery of Justin Beiber's head swapped onto women's bodies
That owns, actually.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I, uh, I don't think that's what "morphological" means.

e: from the sliced women page:

quote:

Kind of a creepy gallery, but I'm not one to judge. This is still a cool render!
:thumbsup:

Sham bam bamina! has a new favorite as of 18:20 on Apr 1, 2015

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Elfface posted:

I'm guessing it's just an easy large animal to find with it's mouth open wide. Like, they'd be just as happy with a rhino doing it, but they don't make the pose.
It's more that they have gigantic mouths in the first place. A rhino physically cannot "make the pose" with its boring normal-sized rhino mouth.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Bismuth posted:

This just popped up in google image search

Somehow I instantly knew it was on Deviantart. Hmm I wonder if the whole gallery will be the same weird poo poo? yep

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Internet Kraken posted:

Its depressing to me when I see a talented artist making nothing but fetish crap since they could be doing so much better stuff. I've heard that milking deviants for cash by producing fetish art actually makes good money though so that's probably why they do it.
If you think that's all they're doing, they're doing it right. :ssh:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

All following links are :nws:.

Part 8 - Taking the bottle and shaking it out into her hand Holly took five tablets and swallowed them greedily. The process started, though this time louder and faster as the chemicals from the previous consumption and Holly's entorphens caused her breasts to balloon. Growing quickly towards the ground, doubling in width her breasts gently kissed the cold stone floor which was cold and caused her to shiver all over. The heightened sensitivity meant Holly could feel every inch of the floor which helped her to gauge how big she was growing. Grabbing the sides of her breasts Holly could feel them growing as they parted her fingers, bigger and bigger they became, round and firm. Finally slowing Holly could only see the tops of her breasts ahead and the likelyhood of her getting out this evening still felt plauisble, if she had the clothes. Tilting her head towards the mirror she could just about see how big she was. Her breasts were as tall as she was, wider than the door and were six times bigger than her entire body. Just about able to shift her breasts Holly could hear them bounce like hollow balloons but slap back down like breasts, the tablets had been a huge success and had just the right mixture of weight and air. Hefting her breasts towards the cabinet were she had set her pre night drink Holly found one tablet had been left, what harm could it do?

Part 9 - Ignoring the warning on the bottle Holly took on the last tablet and waited. A faint gurgle, a little ping and tiny tingle. Nothing changed, Holly was disappointed but pleased as any bigger she would be stuck in the studio. Sitting in her chair clutching her vodka and cranberry her breasts lurged up and fell down, bouncing like blimps, she could just about reeach her mouth. Her drink though was mostly vodka in a large glass with a dash of cranberry, the tablets had made her especially thirsty so almost necking her drink Holly chucked away. Popping her glass down on the floor she burped and then it happened. Like a hot air balloon beginning filled her ginormous assests blimped up. Whether it was th eover consumption, the mix of alcohol with the last tablet, Holly knew she was getting far to big far too fast. The hissing more violent, her skin spread over the entire studio as her nipples crashed into the walls cracking the masonary. Holly was forced back across the floor and was pressed into the back wall. Still hissing her breasts touched every corner of the room, the bricks groaned, the plaster cracked as the glass shattered. Bigger and bigger Holly grew, the room so tight on her breasts made the pressure immense. Tighter and tigher she felt as she was squashed harder and harder into the wall. Finally with a great crash her breasts flew fourth, hitting the grass and growing up to the second floor the hissing stopped. Holly filled the entire house with her breasts, exposed to the summer nights sky. The cold air against her skin, especially her nipples caused Holly's her face crimson and legs quiver with pleasure. Gasping for air she began to climax...

:stare:

640003195 Caprice 3

658h6i8p9

:nms: March Madness 9 :nms:

Sham bam bamina! has a new favorite as of 20:52 on Jul 29, 2015

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
That horrible DeviantArt phenomenon of childlike-MSPaint-doodles-as-sexy-pinups will never stop being the grossest thing. (Not quite :nws:, but worth thumbnailing.)

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Oh hell, not this guy again-

:what:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I like that this "rare" side effect manifests in every patient and that the "treatment" itself never actually brings about recovery.

I smell a class-action lawsuit...

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
(Links are :nws:.)

From the F Plus thread in RGD, rizzo-cast's gallery of... uh... sexy casts?

SFW-ish selections:

"New apartment"

"Sunbath"

"Visiting hours"

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

mysterious frankie posted:

I really want that "have you heard the news? I BROKE MY ARMS" shirt.
AND
MY
LEG!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Why are these filed as photomanipulations? :iiam:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Lizard Wizard posted:

Lotta fanart in this thread, huh?
That has been a problem* on the last few pages. Less fanart, more fart!

"Laurence's Butt of Doom M/F"

"Shy girl's 'perfume' "

"Stinking of the Face"

"Laurence Loves Fallout"

"Holden's Summer Seat (Fart)"

:nws: "Clives' Fart Slave" :nws:

*but honestly, if it's crazy enough and it's on DeviantArt, who really cares?

Sham bam bamina! has a new favorite as of 11:56 on Sep 4, 2015

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Say Nothing posted:

A thing that exists.
This would be funny if I had any confidence that the artists just innocently happened to render the animals specifically as sexy anime girls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Lizard Wizard posted:

Presented without comment.
Is Peter Chung a zoophile now?

• Locked thread