Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Second row: "I loving support people pairing up whichever characters they drat well please."

Much further down: "Anti Makorra".

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Davinci posted:

Sakimichan does draw nudes and locks then behind a patron paywall so that accounts for probably at least half that money right there

Doesn't she also provide tutorials? I wonder how many people are Patreonizing her for that.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Mizuti posted:

I sure wasn't drawing animal-man beefcake with bulging banana hammocks when I was a kid.

How about a custom commissioned wedding cake topper? No word on whether the marriage went through.

Looking at the guy's gallery, he seems pretty competent at the whole sculpture thing. So that's heartening.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

This isn't from DeviantArt, but I feel like it belongs here.

You do not want to find this artist.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

DicktheCat posted:

The gently caress is that thing?

It's pretty obvious WHAT the gently caress it is, just not why.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

sweeperbravo posted:

I'm gonna disagree with anything being obvious about that picture except for the discomfort it causes when I look at it

Ouch. Well, I hope you feel better soon. Take it easy!

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Tex Avery posted:

Fixed that for you.

Nah, the woman in the chair definitely has cat ears, you just can't see the white earfluff from that angle.

...not that the yukkuri-thing isn't creepy though. :shobon:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Lotta fanart in this thread, huh?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

goose fleet posted:

I don't think transforming into a paraplegic wolf is a very useful power

It's more of a LUXURY power, really.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Presented without comment.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

SomeJazzyRat posted:

I think I'd take it more seriously if he wasn't shooting a nerf gun.

Pretty sure that's just the lighting.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

...well, you can't say it isn't creative!

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I, for one, think that posts about DeviantArt craziness have no place here in the-

uh

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

sweeperbravo posted:

Honestly though I can't think of an appropriate context for that face to be made.

Clearly that art is a deviant.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

This is not a well-balanced individual.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Yeah, but at least the art's just bland instead of awful. :v:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I'm having trouble processing that and I'm glad of it.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Thanks Clint.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Stringbean posted:

So what do I have to do to make sure my kids are never into anthropomorphized shampoo bottles and fattening people? I assume never let them on the Internet.

*inaudible pun about conditioner*

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Unguided posted:

:nws:The Conspyrosies, CactusPubes' epic about Homer Simpson discovering that Spyro, Wreck-it Ralph, Wario and Donald Trump were behind 9/11. I think, it's hard to tell with these.

Aren't those last two the same person?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Scathach posted:

Why is it a foal body instead of a full-grown horse? I feel like it makes this weirder.

Seeing as she's not wearing any pants or anything on the bottom half, would we call it foal-frontal nudity?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I'm honored. :3:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

A FurAffinity Journal posted:

I now can do Meat-based landscapes for art trades. That's... probably what I'll work with the most.

...anyone want to art trade?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Ten Becquerels posted:

For content, someone whose gallery is nearly 300 pictures of random women coloured blue and talking about inflating. I don't think any of the women pictured know they've been turned into obscure fetish material.

Are you sure this isn't Wonka-based fanart?

• Locked thread