Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

I regret not buying eggs at the grocery store tonight. Winds up I only had 2 to make my chorizo con huevos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

Infidel Castro posted:

I regret not buying eggs at the grocery store tonight. Winds up I only had 2 to make my chorizo con huevos.

that sounds good. how'd they turn out

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Guancho posted:

that sounds good. how'd they turn out

Pretty good, actually. Glad I decided to get the spicier stuff instead of mild. Though again, I wish I had more eggs.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Rambling Robot posted:

that's one creative "im gay", i'll give you that.

A+. well done.

thanks OP, i like to "mix things up" every once in a while to keep things "fresh"

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

Infidel Castro posted:

Pretty good, actually. Glad I decided to get the spicier stuff instead of mild. Though again, I wish I had more eggs.

spicier is always a good choice. Sucks about the lack of eggs tho :/

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Guancho posted:

spicier is always a good choice. Sucks about the lack of eggs tho :/

eat the eggs

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i regret nothing

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Someone killed me in Tempe Arizona and now my ghosts is stuck haunting these forums until I find the culprit and bring them to justice...but I never will. What are the chances they even post here??

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Someone killed me in Tempe Arizona and now my ghosts is stuck haunting these forums until I find the culprit and bring them to justice...but I never will. What are the chances they even post here??

are you a crack whore, random pedestrian, or owed the wrong people money - kind of ghost?

also you may curse the poster with forum cancer, because he happened to post in this very thread!!!

Rambling Robot fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Dec 4, 2014

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Rambling Robot posted:

are you a crack whore, random pedestrian, or owed the wrong people money - kind of ghost?

also you may curse the poster with forum cancer, because he happened to post in this very thread!!!

I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Which in Arizona is anywhere at any time. Now I regret that I mostly just skim threads. Oh well, I guess I lost my chance to find out who it was and now I will forever be trapped here.

:ghost:OooOoooWooooOoooo

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I think Funky See Funky Do is a cool name.

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Reality becomes illusory and observer-oriented when you study general relativity. Or Buddhism. Or get drafted.

I regret "Bad Webcomics" GBS thread is gone, but I'm thankful to have my life back.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I stole a jacket by accident when I was drunk at a bar like 4 years ago. Took the wrong one home.

I'm not sorry because someone stole that jacket from me this weekend, leaving my keys in the lost and found.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
BUM BUM chica-cha chica-chica ahhhh DOOOOOM BUM BUM

• Locked thread