Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
While the archives are not searchable, officialy, new forum coder radiums enemy has said it is "in the cards".

So it's time for a foums time capsule! What is a time capsule?

wikipedia posted:

A time capsule is a historic cache of goods or information, usually intended as a method of communication with future people and to help future archaeologists, anthropologists or historians. Time capsules are sometimes created and buried during celebrations such as a World's Fair, a cornerstone laying for a building or at other events.

So with that said, this thread will hopefully stay here for a week and you will post (or not) whatever poo poo you want. I will lock it after a week and then let it fall into the archives.

Now :justpost: for the future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
it's kinda weird to me that the new search feature entered beta when the old search feature was in alpha for like 8 years and then was discontinued.

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
Hi future goons, kill yourself.

Hopefully with your advanced technology you can go to the past and convince goons to donate even more to Doobie, with the knowledge given.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Willing to bet if i ever read this again ill still be a hungover mess

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp
One week only? But I won't have bore Franco's child from my loins within the week for the happy-snaps.. geez, you're not leaving me much time to weave my magic here. I can't rush him, he gets skittish real quick and I lose ground.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Don't forget about the truck driver or mover who worked with the mafia or something

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
this website isn't going to last another year op but I'm sure people in June will appreciate it

SurfinArbiter
Jul 3, 2013

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh
We need some sort of cum bottle in here. That's a thing future posters would love to see.

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
mods knew about doobie's doghouse and Aatrek was a pretty cool guy

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
Be sure to read, understand, and follow all the safety rules that come with cucking your wife/girlfriend out to black bulls.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

valeyard sucks

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
Hey Pix, it's me Past Pix, today was a big day for you. Ya finally got to try a gansito and learn more about your mexican roots. Do they have gansito's in the future? Anyways, at this time the only friends you have are Tiny Lowtax and Gunky Junket, and maybe Top City Homo. Also remember that one time you took everyone's advice and sent bees to that poor goon for SASSmas lol
have a good one future Pix, pretty sure you're queen of everything by now. Never forget where you came from Pix!

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
oh poo poo a time capsule

Hello future self. If you are alive, let me tell you what I did today. I just ordered Jimmy Johns. I did this because im waiting on some stuff to come through and decided Iwont leave for lunch today. How's being CEO treating you? Did you get married to that one girl? Shes hot man, gj. Anyways if you're on the fence about going to mars, just do it.

thanks op this will be a trip when i read it

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Hey future me here's a reminder of what a stupid loving post you made to this thread. Congrats of being a shithead.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
Welcome to the world of fagtopia, future readers

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]