Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Often, thoroughly and stinkily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

whatis posted:

true story: i poo poo my pants on my last day of undergrad university. ama

pls post a detailed description sp i can jack of

open container
Sep 16, 2008

Philthy posted:

I will poop anywhere and everywhere so long as there isn't poop already on the seat or on the floor or it's not clogged by someone elses massive poop.

I take that back, I did have to poop on someone elses poop once. I really had to go, so I just hovered and pooped on the poop. If i didn't hover, my junk would have dangled into the poop.

:respek:

Lord Lilf
Aug 12, 2007

by exmarx
I only poo poo where bears poo poo.

I mean literally where bears have taken a dump I will drop my load on top of it. I feel it makes me one with the beast.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
I 100% prefer to poop at home but I will often poop at work because it is a fairly clean employees only restroom. I would only poop in a public restroom if it was a critical emergency.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
yes because i get paid to

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
if u dont poop at work while on the clock lmao

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006
No because I'm a grownup with a functioning digestive system. it's always ultra fats and uggos stinking up the bathrooms. the old guys get a pass because their shits is breaking down

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
hell yes, i also try to make as many grunting noises and noxious emissions as possible so as to establish my alpha status while all the betas layer the water with toilet paper to avoid making loud sounds and receiving splashback.

open container
Sep 16, 2008

Robbie Fowler posted:

hell yes, i also try to make as many grunting noises and noxious emissions as possible so as to establish my alpha status while all the betas layer the water with toilet paper to avoid making loud sounds and receiving splashback.

so many betas itt

Ariza posted:

No because I'm a grownup with a functioning digestive system.

Me too, which is why my body produces poop that must be pooped out.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

open container posted:

so many betas itt

Me too, which is why my body produces poop that must be pooped out.

once a day everyday at the same time, just like the christian god loving intended. you loving weirdos need to get right with god or at least get your colons rooted out by somebody.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

gigawhite posted:

yes and often

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Chinatown posted:

if u dont poop at work while on the clock lmao

open container
Sep 16, 2008

Ariza posted:

once a day everyday at the same time, just like the christian god loving intended. you loving weirdos need to get right with god or at least get your colons rooted out by somebody.

I am God and I'm going to poop on your chest :twisted:

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
shat on the bank of a stream once, cider poops are extremely conspicuous

other than that I risk hiv every day sitting on a university toilet seat that has been covered in piss

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL
One time I took a dump on a greyhound bus. It was great because I was sitting at the.front so I could just leave all of the people at the back of the bus to wallow in my stink.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
yes, I'm not ashamed of my poop. i do flush the toilet if I'm about to unleash a torrent of pre-poop farts, though

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

desecrated many a Walmart bathroom

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Node posted:

yes, I'm not ashamed of my poop. i do flush the toilet if I'm about to unleash a torrent of pre-poop farts, though
PRE poop? My dumps usually clear the runway for a few butt blasts after the fact.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I'm imagining some goon being transported back to ancient roman times when men and women both pissed and poo poo in a big room that had the walls lined with toilets aka a hole over a box. no doors or stalls or curtains or nothing

also you'd wipe with a sponge on a stick that was cleaned in salt water

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Sometimes the poop is the decision maker

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
of course I poop in public resties. I gotta get my phone game-time in.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Zeta posted:

Yeah, I'll poop at work, if I really have to. But it's not as simple as all that, there is a process that I need to follow when it happens.

If I feel the pressure beginning to build and it's still the middle of the day, I know I won't be able to wait until I get home. Thus, the journey begins.

I lock my computer and walk away from my cubicle. The office building is large, there are 40 bathrooms (20 men's, 20 women's) spread across the 2 buildings with 3 floors each. There are no single-occupancy bathrooms with lock on premises, they are all multiple-user bathrooms. There is one about 50 feet from my cube, but I can't use that one - I might see someone I know in there and that would be weird. So I walk to one on a different floor. However, I can't poop when there are other people around. I just can't. So I need to find one that is completely empty, which can be quite difficult. Each bathroom has 3 stalls, 2 regular and 1 handicapped, plus 2 urinals. A quick glance around as I enter tells me if someone is in each particular bathroom (sometimes it's hard to see if someone's in the handicapped one though, so I need to crouch down a little and look for their feet). If there's already someone in a bathroom, I need travel to another one. But I can't just come in and then turn around and leave; that would seem strange. If there is already someone in there, then I'll wash my hands before leaving, so it seems like I actually had a reason to come in. I repeat this process for each bathroom I encounter that is occupied. It can take anywhere from 3 to 15 minutes to find an empty one, I travel to each one across the building in turn until I find what I'm looking for. Eventually one will be empty, and I can begin.

First, I get some paper towels and wet them, bringing them with me into the handicapped stall (it's much roomier). I use them to wipe off the seat, careful to ensure my hand doesn't actually come into direct contact with the seat itself. Wiping the seat off in this manner probably doesn't really do much good, but it helps to put my mind at least a little bit at ease. I'm not doing an intense cleaning or anything, just a quick wipe off. I dry the seat with that useless single-ply toilet paper, and finally everything is prepared. I drop my pants and sit down. I try to poop as fast as I can, and get it over with as quickly as possible. As I mentioned, I can't poop when other people are in the bathroom, so if someone comes in during the process, I have to stop. And I don't mean that I voluntarily stop pooping if someone comes, it just happens. The moment someone walks in, my sphincter slams shut like a vice grip, and refuses to open until the coast is clear again. Really, I've tried to poop with other people around, but I'm engaging in a battle with my own butt that I can't possibly win. So if someone comes in, I just sit there and wait until they leave. It's not much of a problem if they're just doing a number 1, they'll be gone in a minute for so. The real problem is when someone else comes in to poop, which means I just have to sit there and wait until they finish and leave until I can resume pooping myself. I especially hate it when someone comes in and takes the stall right next to mine. Like, there are 3 stalls, I'm in the handicapped one on the end, and some rear end in a top hat comes in and goes in the one in the middle, right next to mine. The stall on the other end is empty, why you have to take the one right next to mine? You should try to be as far away from others as possible when you are pooping, just as a matter of principle. But anyway, I wait until it's empty again, and resume my task. Eventually I finish, clean up, and flush everything down. But I'm still left with the wet paper towel wad I used to clean the toilet seat initially - I can't flush that because it would block up the lovely low-flow toilets, as I've learned from experience. What I actually decide to do with it depends on the situation; if the room in still empty, I'll take the wad of towels (careful not to touch the part that actually made contact with the seat) and throw them in the paper towel garbage, as is appropriate. If, however, someone has come into the bathroom in between the time I stopped pooping and began cleaning up (and they haven't gone into one of the stalls), I just leave the paper towel wad on the side of the toilet, near the back where it won't actually touch anyone who sits on the toilet (that's where I put it while I'm pooping). You see, I can't just take it out and throw it away if someone else is in there and might see me do it, they'd think I'm insane. They'd be like, "Why is this crazy person walking out of a stall with a wad of wet paper towels? How did they get wet? Why did he bring them in there in the first place?" It just raises too many questions, so I just leave them there. Then I wash my hands, and all is well.

Returning to my desk, I hope that no one has noticed that I've been gone for over half an hour. But even if they did, they'll probably just assume I was in a meeting. I unlock my computer and return to work, confident that I was able to conceal my insanity from the rest of the world for one more day.

unironically same.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'm actually from India

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Tony Homo posted:

I work with almost all women and they love to blow up the bathroom. Maybe I'm wrong but figure it's easy for a woman to take a dump anywhere. Think about it. They sit to piss and then as they're pissing the thought must cross their mind "Hmmm while I'm sitting here I may as well unload a log. "

it's because most women have really hosed up bowels. Activia is aimed at women for a reason.

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

Darth123123 posted:

I'm actually from India

never poop on the river

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

the trick in india is to find some water to poop in that doesn't already have poop in it

it gets harder and harder every day, youve pretty much got to spray diarrhea in a big arc from the top of the himilayas now

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

You gotta poop in public sometimes if you're driving long distances.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

BigBoss posted:

it's because most women have really hosed up bowels. Activia is aimed at women for a reason.

what are you basing this on

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fandyien posted:

what are you basing this on

every woman on her period ever holy gently caress it's either completely stopped up or squirting everywhere

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I used to have a huge issue with it when I was a kid (didnt poop for 5 days at 5th grade camp) but eventually I was at a 2 week camp thing as a teen and I just had to poop eventually and ever since then I don't care at all unless the place is just totally filthy

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
I had taken a date to this campground/trail system and on the way back to the car my stomach starts doing cartwheels. I tell the date I'm gonna make a pit stop before we head home and stop in the restroom/shower building they have for the campers. I get in there and its empty save for a dude taking a shower, the restroom is hot and steamy and I cant wait.

Its the worst poo poo I've ever had to take, its loud and smells worse than anything I've ever produced so naturally I start laughing. The entire bathroom is reeking and the steam is only making things worse. Im still laughing as I wash up and leave.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
pooping in a bathroom now

dude in the stall next to me is wearing crocs with socks

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Philthy posted:

pooping in a bathroom now

dude in the stall next to me is wearing crocs with socks

pee on his feet.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

if you need to poo poo then take a loving poo poo you stupid baby

Tussin Grimace
Oct 23, 2007

cahsin mahney busta
I got over that at about 11 years old op

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
realtalk though i seriously only poop like, 3 times a week max

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
i poop wherever i want, i live in america, stalin

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
lmbo if u ever poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
i can, and will, destroy any toilet at any time with a noisy avalanche of butt mud. it is a religious experience that brings me closer to satan

• Locked thread