Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
The year is 2069

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

eric garner payed the ultimate price for being a gamer and living the gamer life style. RIP

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
He only dropped 2 coins when he died

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

He only dropped 2 coins when he died
He turned into a whole roast turkey, restoring the health of the cops who went on to defeat the Crime Boss and end crime in Neo New York. Garner's sacrifice is not forgotten.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

He turned into a whole roast turkey, restoring the health of the cops who went on to defeat the Crime Boss and end crime in Neo New York. Garner's sacrifice is not forgotten.

Lmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
When he started blinking red the cops should have known he was almost dead, why wasn't this brought up in court?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

When he started blinking red the cops should have known he was almost dead, why wasn't this brought up in court?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bebop, getting beaten up by Raphael (P1) and Leonardo (P2): I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't breathe.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Vivi is tackled on the streets of Alexandria by all 9 Pluto Knights and held there until he suffers the KO status.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Bebop, getting beaten up by Raphael (P1) and Leonardo (P2): I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't breathe.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
As you can see your honor, my client, Mr. Turtle was already aware his fellow comrades had been dying to the same enemy type for years now... That's why he put the extra quarters in and finished the job.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Man needs breath badly!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bury me with my single loose untaxed cigarette!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Cop shot the dude!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Cop shot the dude!
Official police statement: we believed the subject would only lose a level when we sent Death to hold him, and not his hit points.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
*cop gets the chokehold on*
[in nba jam voice]: he's heating up!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Suffer like G(arner) Did!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Remember we're cops, JC. A lethal takedown is always the least indicted. takedown.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
You didn't misread anything OP.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
tapped x too fast

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Press square to loot.

1 cigarette added to your inventory.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

good thread

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

Press square to loot.

1 cigarette added to your inventory.

Pack of cigarettes is worth 30 caps at most. Not worth aggroing the mobs in the area imho.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
loosie and that guy is diein'

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Babylon Astronaut posted:

loosie and that guy is diein'

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Not games related but still good, nice work.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
beatles rock band

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Babylon Astronaut posted:

beatles rock band
Legit.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Amazing Man Screams Weed Poop when choking to death!

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
It's good he got killed instead of arrested, when you get busted the cops confiscate all your guns and you ahve to reload teh save file anyway

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
"I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't breathe."

- said in the voice cooking mama uses when she says dont shake the baby

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
http://gifsound.com/?gif=animalnewyork.com/wp-content/uploads/eric-garner-choke22.gif&v=cAiSq9A29cU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

:vince:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

holy poo poo

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

ha ha

FactsAreUseless