Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Glad to see that we're still using Star Trek ship tilting technology in TYOOL 2014.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

this world is diseased, rotten to the core

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

JohnSherman posted:

Eh, asking the audience to clap is part of the stage show, it wasn't that out of place. :shrug:

This is what I calling goons goons for. Calling out poo poo that is present in every stage show ever.

Oh my god I can see the wires!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

DivisionPost posted:

Said it before in this thread, I'll say it again: Seth MacFarlane has Harold Hill down cold.
I realize that bringing his name up any time any sort of song-and-dance man is called for is beyond cliche at this point, but... Neil Patrick Harris would be so goddamn right.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea if you didn't clap you're actually a monster, this is scientific fact.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Oh the cut back during this commercial break is going to be good.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Boxman posted:

there doesn't seem to be any more show bumpers coming up says me, the magic tv fairy hashtag if you believe in me

there is one last weird wal-mart peter pan family thing coming up though

absolutely anything fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Dec 5, 2014

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Boxman posted:

It had better. Rule of 3 and all.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

CapnAndy posted:

I realize that bringing his name up any time any sort of song-and-dance man is called for is beyond cliche at this point, but... Neil Patrick Harris would be so goddamn right.

Seth's still my #1 but I love how you think.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

absolutely anything posted:

there doesn't seem to be any more show bumpers coming up says me, the magic tv fairy hashtag if you believe in me

There is no justice in this cold, uncaring world.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
If your opinion isn't that live theater performances on television own even if they suck, then your opinion sucks.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

"That's it?" :laffo:

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008
Place the plank on the poop

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mahoning posted:

If your opinion isn't that live theater performances on television own even if they suck, then your opinion sucks.

I will say I agree despite 90% of my posts being laughter at this. More live theater in the mainstream is objectively a good thing.

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mahoning posted:

You know how cats will catch a mouse and then leave its entrails all over the floor and a carcass on your bed pillow? Yeah. I'm glad the mouse is dead, but it could have been a lot cleaner.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

godogg
Dec 29, 2008
Peter and Tiger Lily straight up murderin' up in here

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
It would be amazing if he accidentally called her Natalie.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

This is the weirdest Arrow finale ever.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

What was Wendy doing there?

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Pinwiz11 posted:

This is the weirdest Arrow finale ever.
I was gonna say that Tiger Lilly looks an awful lot like Iris from Flash.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Oh guys, you were doing so good there, and then somebody forgot to tell Allison Williams what a sword is :(

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
Someone didn't get nearly enough time to work on fight choreography.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

lmao this swordfight

it must be really hard to match the movements of a dude who's just kinda walking around

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Walken barely looks like he's conscious.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Lol if you're not enjoying this for the bad and the good then I don't know. That sword fight was awesome(ly bad).

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Hahaha that Gator just chillin' by the side of the boat.

Mahoning posted:

Lol if you're not enjoying this for the bad and the good then I don't know. That sword fight was awesome(ly bad).

I am certainly enjoying the poo poo out of Rave Gator.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Boxman posted:

Hahaha that Gator just chillin' by the side of the boat.
"Don't rush me!"

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Seriously has anyone in this cast ever seen a chicken?

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

Hah, I was wondering how a 70 year old guy was going to dive off a boat. Apparently, the answer is he doesn't.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Mahoning posted:

seriously, sound of music was just bad but basically every scene with walken in this has been amazing(ly bad)

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

I need a final flash of Walken and the Rave Croc chilling and drinking tea.

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Why did Walmart think that it would be a good idea to spoil the upcoming part every commercial break?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

If you give Moses and the Israelites swords I feel like you're missing pretty much the entire point of, um... the Bible.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

lelandjs posted:

Why did Walmart think that it would be a good idea to spoil the upcoming part every commercial break?

GET YOUR OWN FLYING FAIRY TODAY AT WAL-MART

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I may have an iPhone again but I'll be damned if this Android ad isn't one of my favorite ads ever.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

CapnAndy posted:

If you give Moses and the Israelites swords I feel like you're missing pretty much the entire point of, um... the Bible.

Exodus 17:11-12 is about how Moses needs to hold up his arms all day to lead the Israelites to victory in battle.

e: Hey, Catholic school was good for something!

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

lelandjs posted:

I may have an iPhone again but I'll be damned if this Android ad isn't one of my favorite ads ever.

I don't think I'll ever go Android but that really is an awesome ad.

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008

CapnAndy posted:

The bible is pretty rough, dude

The only reason Moses didn't poo poo down the Pharaoh's neck is that they hadn't thought of it yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Weren't they only gone for one night?

• Locked thread