Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Dongattack posted:

Some time in 2006 i found a gif of a man wobbling a giant dildo towards another man with a toy gun, they were both in suits, this is how my forums name was born. I thought this was the bees knees and decided to follow this gif and see where it came from, i don't know if it came from SA or whatever, but this is where i ended up.

Lurked for a year in GBS until a irl friend said it was SUPERIMPORTANT TO HAVE A LOW REGDATE AND TO REG ASAP BEFORE 2007, so i did. Spent my time reading stories and watching bad photoshops.

It took me ONE YEAR to notice that there were other forums than GBS and i left to Games and never looked back. LPs were starting to be popular and the first VLPs were starting to roll in and i ate that up like it was cock on a Saturday. LP got its own forum and i went there. Then it got poo poo.

Went to PYF to laugh at funny images for a while. Except for Synthy troll posts PYF was poo poo and i was dismayed.

Then GBS got interesting and here i am, what about you???????????????????????????

Shameful forums journey imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
posted in fyag for like 2 years. back then it didnt give you a negative postcount so like 6k of my posts are from xbox huge/goatse spamming because that was super hilarious to me (a 15 year old)

trolled some sh/sc threads, got 200,000 hours of probation lol

edit: lol

pram fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Dec 5, 2014

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I went to Something Awful. I had a dream. I wanted to be a GBS star, I didn't know anybody, I wanted to post, I wanted to joke, I wanted to do all those things, I wanted to make people happy, I wanted to be famous, I wanted everybody to love me. I wanted to be a GBS star. I worked really hard, and my dream came true.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Cyra posted:

tails butthole has since drawn the ire of basically anyone who directly responds to one of my posts and it's funny but also kind of annoying because i wish i could just talk about things without my avatar negating anything i have to say
You could put some pants on him.

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF I AM BAD AT POSTING
---------------->
I'm a newb. I lurk. Nobody knows me.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Uglycat posted:

just blew it

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Uglycat posted:

I see lots of D&D posting in your history lol

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Uglycat posted:

tell me about the boards on 4chan

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

opus111 posted:

Shameful forums journey imo.

:negative:

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i signed up and made some bad posts in pyf, then i made some bad posts in gbs, then i made some good posts in gbs. also i sideline reported

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

background radiation crew

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
I joined so I could hang out in the WoW sub forum, hung out in PYF for a while then when new GBS happened I came here and occasionally post in WoW forums.

I got my name because I mashed random Wikipedia a bunch until I got something that sounded cool. My account was gifted to me because I would lurk on my friend's laptop on his account and he didn't want to get banned.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
I am a football soccer. I have been here three and a half years, and made arguably one good post. Number two is going to be a doozy, I can feel it.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I hung out and had lunch with TenementFunster and he told me to sign up

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone

gnarlyhotep posted:

I went to Something Awful. I had a dream. I wanted to be a GBS star,

You reached for the stars and ended up a mod, a mod of gbs no less. Life can be cruel at times

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
lean cuisine

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
im a terrible poster. i know.

btw. im gay

becrumbac
Apr 25, 2012
i was emptyquoted in a thread about anime once and it was the highlight of my career

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

[a picture of an impossible penis]

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

9 years of silence and then a flood of relentless, poorly-written shitposting

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
My penis is very small and smells of prawns, my friend who I experiment with (NOT GAY!) says it makes him feel sick to suck it, but his penis is nice, I like to suck that. I know I cant make my penis bigger, but I want it to stop smelling of prawns, I shower every other day and spend 5minutes with a sponge doing vigorous rubbing untill my end is sore, but no it still smells. help?
-Blufftrash

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Maldoror posted:

My penis is very small and smells of prawns, my friend who I experiment with (NOT GAY!) says it makes him feel sick to suck it, but his penis is nice, I like to suck that. I know I cant make my penis bigger, but I want it to stop smelling of prawns, I shower every other day and spend 5minutes with a sponge doing vigorous rubbing untill my end is sore, but no it still smells. help?
-Blufftrash

are you a prawn???

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.
I pretty much argue terrible points with insane liberals then run away when asked for evidence. Actually that means going to work but hey the forums dont stop

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Christmas Present posted:

[a picture of an impossible penis]

a cyclopean penis beyond the nightmares of mortal men :cthulhu:

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

i signed up and made some bad posts in pyf, then i made some bad posts in gbs, then i made some good posts in gbs. also i sideline reported

you also happen to be a really drat good poster imo

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
regdate - present day:

*KKRRRSSTHHHHSHHSHHSHHSHHHHHSHSHH*

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I started this account as a goofy gimmick after my real account was maliciously banned by doc evil (pre twitter)

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Shitpost

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

you also happen to be a really drat good poster imo

the trick is to sound pissed about everything but also sort of like you dont care at all about it

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
If no one has taken it, mods should change my name to whitenoiseshitposter and it sums it up nicely.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
Weird kid from HS brought in a bunch of laser printed pics of really funny photoshops and they had the SA watermark, so I checked it out that night and laughed heartily at Photoshop Friday articles. That was in 2001. I remember after 9/11 when I sat down at my computer that night one of my first thoughts was "oh man, I wonder what those cynical bastards at SA will say about all this" I read the front page and lurked for an additional 6 years until I finally bought an account. gently caress me! Wish I'd have ponied up and bought one when I first started lurking so people would respect me and my ancient-rear end regdate

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

I lurked GBS all summer and had a blast. Then spooky halloween 2.1 started and I had to leave.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I don't even have time to explain why I don't have time to explain.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Dongattack posted:

Some time in 2006 i found a gif of a man wobbling a giant dildo towards another man with a toy gun, they were both in suits, this is how my forums name was born. I thought this was the bees knees and decided to follow this gif and see where it came from, i don't know if it came from SA or whatever, but this is where i ended up.

Lurked for a year in GBS until a irl friend said it was SUPERIMPORTANT TO HAVE A LOW REGDATE AND TO REG ASAP BEFORE 2007, so i did. Spent my time reading stories and watching bad photoshops.

It took me ONE YEAR to notice that there were other forums than GBS and i left to Games and never looked back. LPs were starting to be popular and the first VLPs were starting to roll in and i ate that up like it was cock on a Saturday. LP got its own forum and i went there. Then it got poo poo.

Went to PYF to laugh at funny images for a while. Except for Synthy troll posts PYF was poo poo and i was dismayed.

Then GBS got interesting and here i am, what about you???????????????????????????

this except "Smoobles" instead of "Dongattack"

i am kiss u now
Dec 26, 2005

College Slice
Everyone stole my ice rear end avatar and now I have nothing left. The end.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
I started out my career by getting D&D mad at me for having opinions they didn't like, then I just shat and posted about it for a year and then I bought a really cool avatar and things were pretty good then, I had lots of sex and did lots of drugs and then my avatar went away, it went away and now I am empty I am a husk a shallow reminder of what was once a human being now I am nothing

i am nothing

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
A fellow goon got me into Eve online telling about the goon escapades. I got into Eve and lurked until I found out that motherfuckers are goddamn crazy in that thread.

So I lurked on LP for like 2 years until GBS got all chill and now I'm semi-white-noise-shitposting here.

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe

BottledBodhisvata posted:

I started out my career by getting D&D mad at me for having opinions they didn't like, then I just shat and posted about it for a year and then I bought a really cool avatar and things were pretty good then, I had lots of sex and did lots of drugs and then my avatar went away, it went away and now I am empty I am a husk a shallow reminder of what was once a human being now I am nothing

i am nothing

TY for yo bs (boring story)

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

BottledBodhisvata posted:

getting D&D mad at me for having opinions they didn't like

from what I understand this isn't hard to do

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

i posted in byob and then it went away and now i post here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
the height of my posting career was during the fappening when i made a lena dunham thread and then when it kept getting bumped for way too long aswb gassed it for me and then i called him and said thank you while i was at work

• Locked thread