Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

EvilJoven posted:

Doggy style smell isn't an rear end smell and lol at all you virgins who think otherwise.

Maybe OPs been plugging the poor girls pooper in confusion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Robo Reagan posted:

how'd ancient romans and cavemens and stuff deal with dooky dick did they have enemas back then or what

usually just by washing their filth bodies. in cultures with no soap it was just an abomination in the eyes of the lord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
protip: smoke cigarettes

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

EvilJoven posted:

Doggy style smell isn't an rear end smell and lol at all you virgins who think otherwise.

listen to the smelly poonfessor right hya

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
eat rear end

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
I mean yeah doggy style smells but its the smell of a pussy getting hosed the way God intended, it has nothing to do with rear end, other than the view.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Who the gently caress are you goons putting your dicks into that the smell is ever an issue? .....Other goons?

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Who the gently caress are you goons putting your dicks into that the smell is ever an issue? .....Other goons?

Goon Love Is The Best Love

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

aww yeah chomp dat poo poo

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Agag posted:

Libelous posts about hittin' it from behind.

WTF when have I EVER

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

EvilJoven posted:

I mean yeah doggy style smells but its the smell of a pussy getting hosed the way God intended, it has nothing to do with rear end, other than the view.

nah I know what OPs talking about, have experienced definite rear end smell which was NOT pussy smell during doggy

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Moola posted:

nah I know what OPs talking about, have experienced definite rear end smell which was NOT pussy smell during doggy

that is an rear end in need of washing

protip, have baby wipes by the bed, clean that rear end while you doggy that rear end

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

honestly I get disappointed when a girl's rear end doesn't smell at least a little

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
rubber band a baby wipe around your dilz, swab the rear end out

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm
Does it really? Is this something I need to get self conscious about or do you just have a dirty girlfriend?

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

gnarlyhotep posted:

rubber band a baby wipe around your dilz, swab the rear end out

lol

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
jtyxfgh

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

somebody got doggy smelled

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im gay

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Try anal, your dick should block the smell from escaping. Make sure to explain why though as a lot of girls won't try it just because 'it sounds cool'.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Garbage Dick poster "dog buttz" has all the answers on how to avoid noxious anal odours.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Man yall fuckin some nasty chicks if rear end smell really is a thing during doggy style.

gnarlyhotep posted:

protip, have baby wipes by the bed

This is a good idea even if your partner apparently never learned how to wipe properly.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

gnarlyhotep posted:

that is an rear end in need of washing

protip, have baby wipes by the bed, clean that rear end while you doggy that rear end

wiping your girlfriends rear end in bed is pretty weird and not a protip imo

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
http://youtu.be/s_cAS-mvV20?t=13s

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

RideTheSpiral posted:

wiping your girlfriends rear end in bed is pretty weird and not a protip imo

somebody gets off to it, you know they do

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Doggystyle stinks, literally, anyway to stop the smell?

gently caress u OP, Doggystyle is a great record.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
I find diarrhea can also make a great rear end lubricant for booty sex.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-yEsvqLq60

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

This took me a second to realize what they were trying to say. Hilarious.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Blazing Ownager posted:

This took me a second to realize what they were trying to say. Hilarious.

hahahaha

I missed that the first time

I can still smell his colon on my pillow :swoon:

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
This is Lord Wafflebeard's third doggystyle thread by my eyes. He likes to post the thread about doggystyle, then give leading hints that he thinks doggy style is anal sex.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

sure you weren't actually fuckin one of these dudes OP?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

RAGE HOLE posted:

Does it really? Is this something I need to get self conscious about or do you just have a dirty girlfriend?
I dunno it might vary due to things other than hygiene? There was one girl I was dating for a while and I sometimes caught unpleasent whiffs when going at it from behind despite her being a pretty cleanly person (more so than average I'd say). On the flipside I dated a girl who showered maybe twice a week and never experienced the same thing. Could be diet or something I guess.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
yo bitch's rear end be stank, OP

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
an ounce of prevention op: cranberry juice

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
they also sell creams for yeast infections at your local walgreens

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

ArbitraryC posted:

I dunno it might vary due to things other than hygiene? There was one girl I was dating for a while and I sometimes caught unpleasent whiffs when going at it from behind despite her being a pretty cleanly person (more so than average I'd say). On the flipside I dated a girl who showered maybe twice a week and never experienced the same thing. Could be diet or something I guess.

some girl butts just got BO, just ask 'em to dab a bit of perfume there and tell them you want to "fancy it up tonight"

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

gnarlyhotep posted:

yo bitch's rear end be stank, OP

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
By the time I'm hitting her soggy style I've had so much blow and cigs that I can't smell poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
bury your face in the buttmusk, get it all in your beard. glory in it.

• Locked thread