Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes

That's some gay stuff right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

martial prowess is a very funny way of saying you'll fight someone

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

man, it'd be pretty disappointing to take a magic pill that promised to reveal a huge incredible secret about reality and discover all it does is try to teach you some angry gender politics

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Being a blue pill owns 'cause you have a decent Wi-fi signal being beamed to you at all times.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

oval office raja posted:

Red Pill type: "Actually it's about the sexism that effects young boys as well as adult men"

more or less normal person "Okay that makes sense"

Redd Pill type "Let me link you to the three thousand articles I've written on why women are cunts, why they should be submissive, why they shouldn't be sluts, how to bang a slut, the sexual market place, sexual economics, how women ride the cock carousel, pussy cartel game subservient asian women are literal children all women are broken"

more or less normal person: :stare:

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

oval office raja posted:

Red Pill type: "Actually it's about the sexism that effects young boys as well as adult men"

more or less normal person "Okay that makes sense"

Redd Pill type "Let me link you to the three thousand articles I've written on why women are cunts, why they should be submissive, why they shouldn't be sluts, how to bang a slut, the sexual market place, sexual economics, how women ride the cock carousel, pussy cartel game subservient asian women are literal children all women are broken"

more or less normal person: :stare:

Those who can't do, teach.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
I like how everyone shits on /r/redpill but nobody cares about /r/2XX, the exact equivalent for women.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Beef Turret posted:

I like how everyone shits on /r/redpill but nobody cares about /r/2XX, the exact equivalent for women.

Rape culture :shrug:

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
absolutely nobody cares about reddit the way SA talks about reddit constantly. even reddit doesn't care about reddit this much. seriously, who the gently caress cares?

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Beef Turret posted:

Hmm yes exactly the same

/r/2xx front page
[IFF] My grandpa passed away this week at the age of 95. He was an amazing man, and this is my favourite pic of he and I from last christmas.
I teach reproductive health to gang-involved youth, and it's amazing (TW: Assault talk)
This Is What "One Size Fits All" Actually Looks Like On All Body Types
My Mother Got Me Married To My Cousin And My Wedding Night Is The Most Horrific Memory Of My Life
[IFF]Me and my awesome nephew! Cerebral Palsy and Epilepsy can't hold this little dude back!!

/r/redpill front page
Male academic underachievement can be directly tied to feminist infestation of education and academia and their replacing fact based objective measures with nonsense subjective meeasures
Red Pill forum in Spanish, misandria.info
How to cope sexual frustration ? With some ramblings.
The western pussyfication
Feminists are slowly taking over the gaming world aswell. Sign the petition!

naem
May 29, 2011

I could see being grouchy after a bad breakup or whatever but I get the impression these guys haven't ever even had a gf

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Verisimilidude posted:

Hmm yes exactly the same

/r/2xx front page
[IFF] My grandpa passed away this week at the age of 95. He was an amazing man, and this is my favourite pic of he and I from last christmas.
I teach reproductive health to gang-involved youth, and it's amazing (TW: Assault talk)
My Mother Got Me Married To My Cousin And My Wedding Night Is The Most Horrific Memory Of My Life
[IFF]Me and my awesome nephew! Cerebral Palsy and Epilepsy can't hold this little dude back!!

/r/redpill front page
Male academic underachievement can be directly tied to feminist infestation of education and academia and their replacing fact based objective measures with nonsense subjective meeasures

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
[Woman vents online, harming no one]
Veri: Right on sister! This is empowering as hell
[Man vents online, harming no one]
Veri: I can't... I can't even

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Beef Turret posted:

[Woman vents online, harming no one]
Veri: Right on sister! This is empowering as hell
[Man vents online, harming no one]
Veri: I can't... I can't even

If they're naturally intimidated by men's opinions... would that be meta?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Verisimilidude posted:

Hmm yes exactly the same

/r/2xx front page

/r/redpill front page

This is amazing. :sparkles:

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
lol at all the chucklefuck randos who dont get how real this is...

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Stex T posted:

absolutely nobody cares about reddit the way SA talks about reddit constantly. even reddit doesn't care about reddit this much. seriously, who the gently caress cares?

1) you apparently
2) ???

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Billy J. Swarth posted:

1) you apparently
2) ???

:drat:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
if i were given the choice i would take the blue pill. i mean have you seen the world outside of the matrix? poo poo is all kinds of hosed up.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
like gently caress you morpheus you didnt tell me id be having to live underground with a poo poo ton of people that dont bathe and the surface is a barren wasteland patrolled by flying robot squid

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine

Darkman Fanpage posted:

like gently caress you morpheus you didnt tell me id be having to live underground with a poo poo ton of people that dont bathe and the surface is a barren wasteland patrolled by flying robot squid

Yeah but...

...techno orgies.

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
Seriously, gently caress everything Matrix that isn't the first one.

And don't watch the first one if it isn't 2001.

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!
I have ideas about women who spend evenings in bars hustling men for drinks, playing on their sexual desires … And the women who drink and make out, doing everything short of sex with men all evening, and then go to his apartment at 2:00 a.m.. Sometimes both of these women end up being the “victims” of rape.

But are these women asking to get raped?

In the most severe and emphatic terms possible the answer is NO, THEY ARE NOT ASKING TO GET RAPED.

They are freaking begging for it.

drat near demanding it.

And all the outraged PC demands to get huffy and point out how nothing justifies or excuses rape won’t change the fact that there are a lot of women who get pummeled and pumped because they are stupid (and often arrogant) enough to walk though life with the equivalent of a I’M A STUPID, CONNIVING BITCH – PLEASE RAPE ME neon sign glowing above their empty little narcissistic heads.

-Paul Elam

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

Its all fun and games till some nerd starts defining the subcategories.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Trochanter posted:

-Paul Elam

paul male blart cop

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
The "red pill" is basically just the obvious fact that women are hypergamous and not the perfect angels that betas want to believe they are.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Plafop posted:

The "red pill" is basically just the obvious fact that women are hypergamous and not the perfect angels that betas want to believe they are.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
the OP is an insecure beta manlet with low t

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

FreakerByTheSpeaker posted:

Yeah but...

...techno orgies.

it really comes down to what drugs survived the apocalypse because we've got raves right here

five minutes into the matrix youve got that one dude talking about mescaline and that's rare as gently caress

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

I am loving the phrase "Political non-Euclidian".

is this something people actually say about themselves?

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
oh, if you guys are digging the red pill you should check out the dark enlightenment people

its like this except about everything not just women

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I find the red pill and incel movements and such kind of an interesting social phenomenon. I think it's a good example of a patriarchy issue that negatively affects men specifically. IIRC last time I looked at the stats, the number of male virgins in their 20's+ isn't really that much higher than female (was like a couple percent higher for dudes) but you don't really see the same kinds of movements from women despite their being (presumably) almost as many of them in the same boat.

I mean obviously it's not hard to spot where the groups of incel women are on the internet, fat positive people that literally think it's sexist to not be attracted to fat women, the tumblr groups that write fanfiction on bbc actors turning into werewolves and loving each other, etc, but it never really seems like they're vocally depressed or angry about their situation, whereas the guys think it's a huge deal they've never rounded any bases.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

ArbitraryC posted:

I find the red pill and incel movements and such kind of an interesting social phenomenon. I think it's a good example of a patriarchy issue that negatively affects men specifically. IIRC last time I looked at the stats, the number of male virgins in their 20's+ isn't really that much higher than female (was like a couple percent higher for dudes) but you don't really see the same kinds of movements from women despite their being (presumably) almost as many of them in the same boat.

I mean obviously it's not hard to spot where the groups of incel women are on the internet, fat positive people that literally think it's sexist to not be attracted to fat women, the tumblr groups that write fanfiction on bbc actors turning into werewolves and loving each other, etc, but it never really seems like they're vocally depressed or angry about their situation, whereas the guys think it's a huge deal they've never rounded any bases.
Maybe they're just genetically inferior. Some animals don't get to mate. Males compete for mates and some males will lose out on ever getting to mate. I don't think it's evidence of any retarded TEH PATRIARCHY hurting men, lmao.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Plafop posted:

Maybe they're just genetically inferior. Some animals don't get to mate. Males compete for mates and some males will lose out on ever getting to mate. I don't think it's evidence of any retarded TEH PATRIARCHY hurting men, lmao.
Well I mean people make fun of neckbearded male virgins all the time on the internet but you very seldom see someone use "you don't have sex!" as an insult against women. It's a pretty gendered thing and I think that's why the incel and redpill groups are so vocal and angry because to them being a virgin isn't just not having done something it's a huge part of their person. The idea that men who aren't sexually successful aren't successful in general is absolutely a factor of the patriarchy.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

ArbitraryC posted:

Well I mean people make fun of neckbearded male virgins all the time on the internet but you very seldom see someone use "you don't have sex!" as an insult against women. It's a pretty gendered thing and I think that's why the incel and redpill groups are so vocal and angry because to them being a virgin isn't just not having done something it's a huge part of their person. The idea that men who aren't sexually successful aren't successful in general is absolutely a factor of the patriarchy.
No it isn't that's retarded.

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013
Ironpill is unironically hilarious. "Tips picklehaube" will never not be funny. I wish there was more of them though.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

anchoress posted:

the OP is an insecure beta manlet with low t

whatever happened to low t? i remember it being all the rage like 4 years ago to claim every dude had low t

like seriously my roommate at the time claimed he had it at the time when his pickup line of working at a cell phone retailer wasn't working anymore (ever?)

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
See: Atlantis

• Locked thread