Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
More like Bugger King

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Maybe it looks better in real life, and maybe I need to take a poo poo or something, but looking at that gives me a stomachache.

of course it looks like poo poo it's like maybe 3 slices of lovely hame on a bun that looks way too big even in the promotion picture and then slathered in a processed cheese-like substance

no good IMO

KierkegaardsHo
Mar 21, 2004

BIG BOY EXPO 2K posted:

i only go to burger king for two reasons
1. lonely
b. too ashamed of goony body to go inside an actual restaurant

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
I feel like we should just take a minute and talk about satisfries. They are so good, sure they cost a dime more but are totally worth it. OTOH sometimes they just put regular old fries in your bag even after taking your hard earned dime, or make you pull up because they don't have any cooked, and they never give you the straw so you are just sat there looking at your drink not eating fries. kinda sucks. thats why no one ever gets them.
As to this yumbo poo poo, who even reads past whopper? If none of us ever orders it, it will go away, but we all have to order a lot of whoppers. I'm on for a grass roots order a lot of whoppers movement.
stay strong

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
op is a human being.

Popular Human
Jul 17, 2005

and if it's a lie, terrorists made me say it
I've been to a Burger King maybe three times in as many years, and they've literally never not been understaffed. It's always two people, one working the register and screaming at the other one while they run around trying to do everything at once. There's always one dude waiting to order and like a half-dozen people standing around waiting for their food, glowering. I've seen this in multiple Burger Kings in different states. I have no idea how they're still in business.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
wendys burgs are real good and they donate money to foster care

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
yknow I said BK was disappointing every time but what was more disappointing was Five Guys being so drat mediocre after being hyped up by everyone I know

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
where the gently caress am i supposed to go for gourmet chicken fingers?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Plafop posted:

where the gently caress am i supposed to go for gourmet chicken fingers?

chili's

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
we should just have a stickied fast food opinion megathread imo

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Roy posted:

time is money if you're poor though. That hour you just spent going to a bunch of places could be spent working or taking care of your kids. playing video games

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Roy posted:

time is money if you're poor though. That hour you just spent going to a bunch of places could be spent working or taking care of your kids.

The amount of time it takes to shop for groceries and cook is negligible. It's more that people have been conditioned to hold convenience as the highest value

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

a starwar betamax posted:

wendys burgs are real good and they donate money to foster care

they also try to dispel negative stereotypes about redheads.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

didn't wendys try and use the actual "wendy" in commercials, but she was too fat and old, so they replaced her with the good looking one

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Plafop posted:

McDonald's panders to blacks over every single demographic. Their slogan "I'm lovin' it" is in ebonics, they have King of the Blacks Lebron James do their commercials. They host the 365 Black Awards for christ sake.

you know what the best basketball high school players are called? mcdonalds all americans.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

exethan posted:

you know what the best basketball high school players are called? mcdonalds all americans.

Like I said, obvious pandering.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
there is nothing more satisfying than listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRSehnq0TfE while eating a double whopper without using your hands

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

TwoStepBoog posted:

didn't wendys try and use the actual "wendy" in commercials, but she was too fat and old, so they replaced her with the good looking one

yes, but still a red head! and they do actually [promote adoption

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
I bet it was real awkward for the marketing team to have to tell their boss she shouldn't be in any more commercials because she was too fat.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

should get zombocom to fix this mess up

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Yumbo.

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

Rhopunzel posted:

burger king in europe is actually really good and much better than mcdonalds but since i moved to the US all the ones here are the most awful disappointing poo poo

BK Germany just had a huge hygiene&working conditions scandal with one of their shitheel franchisers, which resulted in a chunk of their restaurants being shut down and now their brand is in the toilet for a decade or so :lol:

Not that anyone would miss them since we have an average of 17 independent kebab shops on every street.

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

Terry Francona
Jan 20, 2004

by Cowcaster
all these liars in this thread saying oh i havent ate bk in many years

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Their fries have improved anyway.

The biggest crime in fast food right now is Pizza Hut not bringing back the Bigfoot pizza IMHO.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
$1.50

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

What the gently caress are those things

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Plafop posted:

What the gently caress are those things
Nugs.

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

Cheesy Tots dude

But yea their budget nuggets are pretty decent

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I like how you poors eat at food chains to survive, i eat at them when I am high.

makes me think

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

This was the sign at my local Burger King a few months ago.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Burgs, tenders, chicken whoppers

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
nothin beats a burg

but we must beware false burgs

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I actually like angry whoppers a lot OP

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Lol if you don't keep at least one cow in your backyard that you can shave ground beef, bacon or chicken off of when you want fresh meat. Also cow eggs are larger and more nutritious than chicken eggs.

Smdh

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Also: he a shameful goon who can go two pages into a BK thread without mentioning the rodeo cheeseburger

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Luvcow posted:

Also: he a shameful goon who can go two pages into a BK thread without mentioning the rodeo cheeseburger

Was just gonna mention this. I remember I'd buy like 3 of these (I miss my teenage metabolism) after school in 2002 and then they stopped making it. Haven't been to BK since. Even if they've brought it back I dunno if it would be worth my time.

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

Gorman Thomas posted:

they need to bring back the shaq pack
Absolutely. Bacon Swiss sourdough burger and warm cheese sauce for the fries. It was like a level better than the regular Burger King stuff. Especially since they still had mozzarella sticks at that point.

If I happen to be out somewhere and need to eat, I'll usually stop at BK if there's one around and get whatever their current gimmick burger is. Sometimes they're ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS
Australian BK is called hungry jack's
and is also lovely

• Locked thread