Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
LOOKING FOR OPEN MINDED WRIGGLERS TO LIVE UNDER MY PORCH

like living places? * like wriggling'? * don't mind raccoons? * THen do I have the place for you? Must be 420 friendly. $600\week, no Slovenians (we've had problems in the past)
---

Seeking naïve farm girls to share utility room

I am a 65 year old man, looking to help young ladies make it in the big city. I know MS word and can teach you. Only room for one mattress: you WILL need to sleep on top of me. this is not sexual, I am 65. Will the lord bless you with a miracle? Come live here and find out! $65 a month or best offer.
---

FREE ROOM AND BOARD keep my burdensome son from reaching my room

Are you a light sleeper and can you fend off a feral boy? My son lives with me and every night he encroaches on my room. He is a holy terror. I need an able-bodied lodger who can fend him off. You will sleep at the door to my room and keep me safe. He is startled by loud noises and bright lights, so this job practically does itself during storms. Please protect me from this child.
---

room. -good.

garden apartment, close to brown line and shallow grave I will put you in. 420 friendly##
---

Do YoU LiKe To PaRtY

Recently single dad looking for young party people to share his life & brownstone with! Young people I party with say I'm like Bill Murray! No one will ever believe you, haha! Also like Bill Murray I bust ghosts, but irl! Do you like to party and believe in the paranormal? I sure do! My daughter does not; please do not mention either during my weekends with her.

DO contact me with unsolicited services or offers
---

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i like my personal space

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

CRAIGSLIST > SF Bay AREA > San Francisco

LIVING ROOM AVAILABLE - $1800

Hey we are 6 computer engineers from India sharing a 3br apartment near downtown, walk to BART.

We never use our couch so we thought we'd rent it out for $1800/month. You pay 1/7 of utilities and there's no kitchen privileges.

There's only one bathroom but no line because we are from India and do not bathe.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Don't really wanna share my house op

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Room for rent in a Coach House if that's ok with You

Yes, I live in a Coach House and Yes I'm looking for a roommate. No I don't live in a barn. It is a Coach House. Don't know what that is? Well maybe you're the one who has been living in barns, you rear end! Please only serious replies; I am getting sick and tired of being flamed by trolls about my living situation. A Coach House is a perfectly acceptable place to live! Do you want to live here? With me? In this Coach House? $750 per month, we split utilities (yes I have electricity, this is a Coach House for gods sake)

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

CRAIGSLIST > Oregon > Portland

NEED FELLOW TREEMATE

Portland's Municipal Parks Department has decided to murder a thirty-two year old oak tree in the Central Hills Park so that the sheeple fucks eating their McFat's can see the lake better from the pavilion. Have a problem with it? Good. I need someone to continuously occupy the area in and around the tree with me so that someone is there to protect him while I run errands, go home, and eat. I will require a $250 deposit as proof of your good intentions. Half will be returned to you when we're done if you've lived up to my expectations. I can get food and water for you but will have to provide additional funds. Serious replies only.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Hey we are 6 computer engineers from India sharing a 3br apartment near downtown, walk to BART.

We never use our couch so we thought we'd rent it out for $1800/month. You pay 1/7 of utilities and there's no kitchen privileges.

There's only one bathroom but no line because we are from India and do not bathe.

hosed up if true.

:ohdear:

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Can't stand the heat? Then stay out of the boiler room I'm renting out!

Industrious principal and minister looking to keep southside middle school afloat, any means necessary! Will stay warm during winter. Will stay VERY warm all other seasons. Have the run of the grounds after six! $20,000/month, with special rates available to inspirational teachers who can reach these kids.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Tuxedo Gin posted:

eerily accurate

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Craigslist>San Diego

room for rent

no kitchen privileges, no overnight guests, no smoking, no drugs, no noise

$800/mo

female prefered

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Share my hovel (beard a must)

Straight male looking for same to rent room in Canaryville hovel. Must have full luscious beard. No little beards or fancy mustaches; only a real gods honest mountain man beard will suffice. $300/month, no pets, no smoking, no shaving. If you have what it takes to fill my room, then message me and we'll get the ball rolling. I'm waiting 4 U

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
There are actually a lot of creepy and hilarious room shared posts IRL

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Green Mind
Aug 5, 2007

Said it's ok...
CRAIGSLIST > Reno

Share Room for Rent Downtown Reno ($400)

Single recently divorced male looking for room mate , as in share my storage unit. Futon available, no sheets. Had a refrigerator but it broke. I have a 12 volt camping cooler that I keep deli meat and beer in, it's plugged into my truck. Share bathroom in Burger King next door. no pets. Call anytime

DO contact me for unsolicited services or offers

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
heap of laundry 4 rent (hot location, going FAST!!)

my last roommate ditched out and left a ton of crap all over the place, including a big heap of bullshit hoodies and sleep pants wadded up in the closet. the beds already taken by a guy who does nothing but play the first five bars of Shine on You Crazy Diamond on guitar all day and night, but if u want to crash in the hoodie pile thats cool. must be 420 friendly as all oxygen in house has been replaced with chronic smoke. small pets ok.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

looking to share waterfront property on garbage island

not a bad place, as far as abandoned fridges on freestanding artificial landmasses constructed entirely out of human refuse go. you'll get used to the itch. the smell? fuhgeddaboutit. looking to rent out the freezer; you can pay with food or cigarettes or what have you. we're pretty much everything friendly too. I mean, seriously.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I have the rear end shits, I have aids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread
CRAIGSLIST > Tallahassee

Van for rent.

I have a 1991 Chevrolet G20 Van for rent. Save money and live in style. VCR and TV included. CD player available when I am not driving the van. Back seats fold into a bed. Plush cherry red cloth interior. $200/mo. Van is my daily driver, so it is located at Home Depot (my workplace) during the day and in my yard at night. It may change location if I need to run to the beer store or to get dog food or something. looking for an easygoing dark loving individual (the lights run my battery down) who is down with the mobile life. 420 friendly a must. My wife will not let me smoke in the house. CALL ONLY xxx-xxx-xxxx

• Locked thread