Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

WFGuy posted:

...I may have some slight disappointment issues with DS3.

:nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzlVhOrt8CU :nws:
Call me childish but I find this funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
He could have just had Carver go around and stasis him from behind! Hell, he could have just TK the gun out of his hands!

He has had so many loving chances to just KILL THE GUY!

Isaac has a loving stasis gun, telekinesis, and an inventory that lets him store things in a pocket dimension. Heck, he could make a directed EM pulse generator and just fry Danik's gun.

Isaac should have just read how to be a good protagonist.

Heck, Carver reached the machine before you did, and probably before Danik did, he could have ambushed Danik and killed him!

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
I remember killing the final boss by using the line gun's mine on it, then switching over to the military rifle and firing at the core.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
I think the dead space series is really about growing up, and necromorphs and the dead moons are just representations of life's journey. His death and him finding himself still alive is just him realizing he's now an adult, and the constant insanity is just a part of being an adult.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
I expected them to use the planet crackers to kill the brethen moons or something, but yes, that's one heck of a bad ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012

Blind Sally posted:

With the LP finished, I figured we would finish this debate once and for all.

Having heard my own arguments, those from CJacobs, and the insane ramblings of nine-gear crow (JamieTheD is a marker-induced hallucination), we need to finally decide whether or not this thread is #teamnorton or #teamisaac.

I trust all of you to make the right decision.

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=55628c76e4b042eef17507d9

Whenever I click that, it causes me to lose internet access until I disconnect then reconnect to my network. I have no idea what we are voting for.

• Locked thread