Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

This game looks goofy as gently caress. This should be fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Safe Space 3 is sponsored by TORQTM Tungsten Bars.
TORQTM - When it's your turn to step up, turn to TORQTM!

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Delta Green posted:

[INQUISTION INTENSIFIES]

Cleanse, purge, kill.

Hey man, no need to be so grumpy! Sit down, have a TORQTM, relax a little!

Did you know that one TORQTM bar contains a̢l̷l͜ ͏yo̧u̧ ̛nee͜d. e҉̪̜̬̳ͅv̙͇ȩr̡̗̜y҉̬̳̤̖̪t̲̮h̵͕̮̖͈̜͚i͓͘ṋ̖͇̩̣g̫̖̰ ͓̰͎y͙̳̯̹̫o̭̩̝u ̬̦̺͕̘͙ne̳̱̣̺̺͚e̶̬̰̱d̴̩̠.̡̹̗̟͍ a̞̼̜̫l̮̮̼̬̺ͅl̨̡͚͉̫̖͡.̟͍̫͖͈͍̞͠͝ e̷̵̻͔͇͈͖͈̤͓̻̲͓̱̗̞͢v̢̞̜͎̣̞̘̰͍͞é̡̝̱̗͍̖̺̝̯͍̀͢r̜͚̹̟͙̀͟y̢̛͉͕̻̣̻͇͎̬͟ṱ̸͕̪͖̼͈͎͈͇͙͎͎̥͠h҉̸̨̞̞̭̙̱̹̯̝͎̝̙̣͜i̸̛͏͉̝͉͖̟̙̪̤̼n̢̪̤̖̰̫̯͙̥͙̥̝̙͢͠͠ͅg̶̵̢̧̢͇͙̼̹̻͉̟̬̫͖̻͈͍̤ͅͅ.̷̴͈̖͙̙̫͖̖̥̲̗͙̰͍̼̮̺̙̼͘͜͞?

It's part of a healthy, balanced lifestyle!

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

:allears:

We have started a beautiful thing.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Nominating page 7 of this thread for "best page without an update on it".

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

gently caress yes this is so cool! I'm glad that we live in the future.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Teal'c calls General Hammond "General Hammond," but Bra'tac (the old dude with the metal hat) calls him "Hammond of Texas"

:spergin:

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

WFGuy posted:

If we're talking about great episodes of SG-1, it has the single greatest episode of any show of all time: season four, 'Window of Opportunity'. Watch it, you will not be disappointed. Kurieg's suggestions are also great.

This is the absolute best advice re: Stargate.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

This thread is a punvergence event.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

This weekend I watched both The Thing and Big Trouble in Little China, mostly because of this thread.

It was a good decision. Thanks folks :)

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

idgi

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

the joke

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

That reminds me, gotta go read the latest updates in FactsAreUseless' Pokemon Red LP.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

For the curious: the song in case it wasn't obvious, the song I was slurring at the start of the video was Take Me To Chruch by Hozier, which I utterly despise because it sounds like a drunk rear end in a top hat slurring gibberish while also getting his dick pureed by a meatgrinder filled with shark's deeth and cattle prods.

Every time it comes on the radio, I have to fight the urge to physically destroy said radio.

I hate that song.

I hate it.

Me too :c00l: :respek: :smug:

That song is the worst and it comes on all the time at work and it is bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

You spelled my name wrong in the unlockables video :(

• Locked thread