Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Liver
May 4, 2009

Kumquat Juice Is The Elixir Of Immortality, And It's Mine All Mine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice
A detailed lecture on the exact moment when The Simpsons entered its long, horrible decline.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
the future of ramps

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

a lecture titled "GamerGate and the Feminist Movement" where I just rub human poo poo on myself for 20 minutes

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

something like this: :nws: http://i.imgur.com/l3dT0.jpg :nws:

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Dec 7, 2014

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I would put forth a persuasive argument that my cause (whatever it might be) will solve all the world's problems with a measly injection of $5,000,000,000,000 capital. I would spend this capital on giant quantities of LSD to be placed in reservoirs. That's pretty much my endgame, what else can you do but make a whole city trip against their will? I mean that matters. (teh answer is nothing)

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

that guy's a hero

skog
Aug 20, 2009
Cuckolding: why it's for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

the nineties are long gone and you're all adults, but i want to share some powerful ideas with you. it's not too late to become and indigo child, we can save the world by sharing ideas

• Locked thread