Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth
So I know somebody who works at a hotel in Chicago. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Please try to get rid of the chucklehead who took the selfie, it isn't the person I know but it could get back to the person I know. On the other hand I can't be too worried about it else I'd have removed him myself.

FYI that's 1123 registered furries. There should be some kind of national database or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i always get confused what's the difference between the furries that want animal sex and the furries that just want the attention they get by dressing up.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

DiHK posted:

So I know somebody who works at a hotel in Chicago. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

jesus christ can you imagine the loving smell. must be eye watering.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

DiHK posted:

Please try to get rid of the chucklehead who took the selfie, it isn't the person I know but it could get back to the person I know. On the other hand I can't be too worried about it else I'd have removed him myself.

FYI that's 1123 registered furries. There should be some kind of national database or something.

huh

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

drat it when you want a place to go all Iroquois Theatre, it never does.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

lol

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

you win

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
http://www.furfest.org/Programming

the Equine Meetup starts in less than an hour!

edit: are we allowed to make fun of furries?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Marvin Freeman posted:

as long as their not fat

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

haha

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

:gonk:

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

Marvin Freeman posted:

I would like to point out that the only reference I gave was to "chicago" in a general sense. This gentleman clearly knows more than he lets on.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
They look really colorful and seem to be having fun, like that scene from the Matrix 2 or 3 where all the cave people hold a rave and bang each other :dance:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
And of course this:

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

ComicCon is getting stranger every year

added to my sched

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

:barf:

The government are watching these people, right?

Great Orb!
Feb 4, 2009

TOILETLORD posted:

i always get confused what's the difference between the furries that want animal sex and the furries that just want the attention they get by dressing up.

pretty much none.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Did I do it right?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Three-Phase posted:

Did I do it right?

no

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

not as good as my first idea though

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Three-Phase posted:

Did I do it right?

you have done well

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
The logistical overhead of fursuiting must be a nightmare. Ever see a picture of the inside of a headless lounge? You sweat like an absolute motherfucker when you're in one of those things. I don't care how hygienic you are, it has to smell god awful inside one of those things after just one night on the dance floor.

Don't even get me started on the people who gently caress in 'em. Think about the poor people who have to do their dry cleaning. Hell, wouldn't having a fleshy mandangle hanging out ruin the illusion to start with?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

but enough about the forums, OP

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
Can this be our annual honeypot thread? The last one was really fun. Didn't it go on for like... 60 pages before Abe finally noticed and wigged the gently caress out?

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

Hobo Siege posted:

Can this be our annual honeypot thread? The last one was really fun. Didn't it go on for like... 60 pages before Abe finally noticed and wigged the gently caress out?

I give this 6

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
hahahaha ypu can totally see me in the picture in the OP

im one of the people wearing a fursuit having a gas

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

hahahah

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster

Why the gently caress are they even posing for a picture? Have they never seen a black man before?

"LOL OUR TIREZ BLEW OUT AND WE'RE SO WORTHLESS WE HAD TO PAY ONE OF THE LOCALS TO SWAP IT OUT FOR US XD XD ;D"

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

Hobo Siege posted:

Why the gently caress are they even posing for a picture? Have they never seen a black man before?

"LOL OUR TIREZ BLEW OUT AND WE'RE SO WORTHLESS WE HAD TO PAY ONE OF THE LOCALS TO SWAP IT OUT FOR US XD XD ;D"

:goonsay:

some people like to take pictures of stuff that happened to them so later when they tell the funny story, they have a photo of it. weird I know.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Marvin Freeman posted:

some people like to take pictures of stuff that happened to them so later when they tell the funny story, they have a photo of it. weird I know.

its also probably what happened though

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
gas

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

open container
Sep 16, 2008

Marvin Freeman posted:

doesn't make those white devils any less evil

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
This thread has potential. gently caress off to D&D where you fellate genocidal monsters to be edgy.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Hobo Siege posted:

have you never encountered white girls before or what

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!
guys, I think I did this wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster

Trochanter posted:

guys, I think I did this wrong

That's uh, actually really striking. I can't see that particular crowd cropping up in any other era.

What interesting times we live in.

• Locked thread