Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010

Trochanter posted:

guys, I think I did this wrong

Haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Al Cowens posted:

This thread has potential. gently caress off to D&D where you fellate genocidal monsters to be edgy.

lol

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

Trochanter posted:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Al Cowens posted:

This thread has potential. gently caress off to D&D where you fellate genocidal monsters to be edgy.

i was referring to the room full of furries you dumb troon

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
:siren: Threadshits now get a week off. Stop sucking so much you loving retards.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
live from furguson missouri

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Woah. 3 good stickied photoshop threads. What is happening to GBS?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Jagchosis posted:

live from furguson missouri

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster

Calm the gently caress down, Central Europe.

Hobo Siege fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Dec 7, 2014

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

this is the first time anyone has said this but Bosnia and Herzegovina are doing something right

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
I like how population density ramps way the gently caress up as you get closer and closer to Germany.

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!

Nanomashoes posted:

this is the first time anyone has said this but Bosnia and Herzegovina are doing something right

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nanomashoes posted:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

:drat:

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

Holy poo poo theres a furry in western africa. And the east coast of the US is overrun

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Jesus Christ Germany and the UK

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Lichy posted:

Jesus Christ Germany and the UK

the map is basically just a map of the english speaking population of europe:ssh:

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

holy poo poo dude

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007

Trochanter posted:

This is amazing work. As a student of history I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of pictures like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just windows to a past I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting furries in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Nanomashoes posted:

the map is basically just a map of the english speaking population of europe:ssh:

Germany isn't an english speaking country :ssh:

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

SHISHKABOB posted:

Germany isn't an english speaking country :ssh:

yes, it is.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Nanomashoes posted:

yes, it is.

No they speak German there.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

SHISHKABOB posted:

No they speak German there.

more than 60% of the german population speaks english

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

luckily he lived

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Windows 98 posted:

Woah. 3 good stickied photoshop threads. What is happening to GBS?

a renascence if we are lucky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

• Locked thread