Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Just wondering if anyone has ever witnessed this, it seems like it would be the taking-a-shower equivalent of eating a hot pocket instead of real food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
yeah op myself every day works great

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
I seen a black man spray lysol on an oversized ho's booty

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
hmm nope

Turbo-Pharaoh
Jan 9, 2011
My roommate coats himself in the poo poo after he smokes weed

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I had a girlfriend who used Febreeze as an alternative to ironing clothes. Not sure if that counts, though.

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

I spilled garbage water on my shoes once and every time they got wet they smelled like garbage. So I soaked them with fabreeze. It didn't work.

To answer your question OP, no, that's what axe is for.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

i have done this directly on my face aftre eating some stank cooze

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

no except for into my butt

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I sometimes spray it onto my trousers or my dog if either smell a bit and guests are coming over.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
in my country, we call that "the Grecian shower" lol

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

spud posted:

I sometimes spray it onto my trousers or my dog if either smell a bit and guests are coming over.

ha ha
gross
ha ha

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
:nws: http://imgur.com/784mLAz :nws:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

ha ha
gross
ha ha

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

jfc

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Yes OP. When I used to smoke I'd do it before going back to work.

If people are doing it to avoid showering, then at least they are trying to smell nice, which is better then smelling bad so good for them I guess. It's not a bad thing to smell nice for people right?

Plastics.
May 3, 2012
one word
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, I had a really fat roommate who only showered once or twice a week and on the off-days she'd febreze herself. She smelled like febreze and ripe cheese. You could always tell when she was home

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Lysol is a smarter move

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

ha ha
gross
ha ha

Don't dog shame, he can't help it. Trousers is if I just missed the bowl a bit and pissed on myself.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

spud posted:

Don't dog shame, he can't help it. Trousers is if I just missed the bowl a bit and pissed on myself.

your dog being smelly makes me laugh.

Bigtime Bra Guy
Jul 18, 2011
yeah, i do it sometimes. like, when my balls smell real bad at work

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

your dog being smelly makes me laugh.

He is a 25kg Labrador. Even when bathed, he smells. Haven't you ever owned a dog?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

spud posted:

He is a 25kg Labrador. Even when bathed, he smells. Haven't you ever owned a dog?

Yeah a yellow lab. He smelled bad like a dog too.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

spud posted:

They make spray for dogs specifically for this rather than some random chemical poo poo. The last one I had made the dog smell like sugar cookies. He hated it.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
at work i have seen homeless people walk in and rub deodorant sticks on their clothes.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TOILETLORD posted:

at work i have seen homeless people walk in and rub deodorant sticks on their clothes.

at least they're trying

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

at least they're trying

they also would walk into the mens room strip naked and take sink baths.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TOILETLORD posted:

they also would walk into the mens room strip naked and take sink baths.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

at least they're trying

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i like to spray a whole can into my eyes and get "breezed", it is sort of like a combination of pcp and bath salts and it makes u hallucinate that ur grave robbing with 70's pop stars

e: also, it blinds u for a few hours to a week so stay save when u ride the 'breeze

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Big Beef City posted:

They make spray for dogs specifically for this rather than some random chemical poo poo. The last one I had made the dog smell like sugar cookies. He hated it.

Yup I got that, and the febreeze. I don't actually spray my dog with anything 'cos he's a dog.

Don't want no PI crew hounding me!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

spud posted:

Yup I got that, and the febreeze. I don't actually spray my dog with anything 'cos he's a dog.

Finally someone is making sense.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

i like to spray a whole can into my eyes and get "breezed", it is sort of like a combination of pcp and bath salts and it makes u hallucinate that ur grave robbing with 70's pop stars

e: also, it blinds u for a few hours to a week so stay save when u ride the 'breeze

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
DO NOT get your dog "breezed"-- it will become as intelligent as a human for several hours and then die

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

DO NOT get your dog "breezed"-- it will become as intelligent as a human for several hours and then die

I'd kinda like to talk to someone who could lick their own balls for a few hours

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Last time I breezed I woke up two days later with a tiny Casio keyboard I'd apparently ordered sitting on my doorstep

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
needs a poll, OP. with an option "no you idiot gently caress OP, you idiot"

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Luvcow posted:

Last time I breezed I woke up two days later with a tiny Casio keyboard I'd apparently ordered sitting on my doorstep

lmao... i was breezing last week and i guess i threatened to put my four year old nephew's hand in the blender because i thought i was mama fratelli from the goonies. needless to say my bitch straightedge sister was NOT amused... :rolleyes:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Skylark posted:

Just wondering if anyone has ever witnessed this, it seems like it would be the taking-a-shower equivalent of eating a hot pocket instead of real food.

i fabreeze my rear end in a top hat op

i like to surprise my GF when she tongues me

thanks for reading

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Top City Homo posted:

i fabreeze my rear end in a top hat op

i like to surprise my GF when she tongues me

thanks for reading

your welcome!!!! happy posting and stay safe friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

your welcome!!!! happy posting and stay safe friend

You as well forum user GrrrlSweatshirt :)

• Locked thread