Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
i should porbably start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

I bike to work and wear white cotton tshirts, which I own a thousand of, so I can change out of the sweaty one.

Then I febreeze my giant basket of tshirts so it smells minty fresh before paying the nice laundry people to bleach it for me b/c I am a nice person

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

naem posted:

I bike to work and wear white cotton tshirts, which I own a thousand of, so I can change out of the sweaty one.

Then I febreeze my giant basket of tshirts so it smells minty fresh before paying the nice laundry people to bleach it for me b/c I am a nice person

you are the whitest person on earth

AH_7921
Sep 1, 2013

I NEED HELP
When I smoked a lot of pot as a teenager I'd spray it all over. Found out that it will highlight my hair with blonde streaks.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat
Have I ever seen someone spray febreeze on themselves? Yes.

Musicians. On stage. Non-Ironically. It was loving weird.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
One time in a high school I was riding in a car with some high school guys and the driver and the passenger riding shotgun got in a febreeze fight while the car was moving. We didn't die but we did come up to a light on the line between two lanes.

I didn't go with them for lunch anymore after that.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
i sometimes use fabreeze to disable flies to then murder them

5 DOLLAR FOOT LONG
Jul 14, 2007

dodecatuple secret probation
I put febreze on my office mate once.

e: after cucking.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

AH_7921 posted:

When I smoked a lot of pot as a teenager I'd spray it all over. Found out that it will highlight my hair with blonde streaks.

the blonde brows/lashes are yet another rad side effect of gettin breezed the gently caress out

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

That's called a whore bath

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Crusty Nutsack posted:

That's called a whore bath

no that's just scrubbing your pits and crotch with a wet washrag or something

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
no

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
I was in a play that ran six weeks and by the second our costumes stunk to high heaven but the theatre company had no budget for washing. We did have a bottle of Febreze. To save time, instead of just spraying the clothes on a hanger there developed this ritual of spraying up into the air and walking underneath it in full costume.

Do not do this. Sure, you laugh, but then immediately feel bad about everything.

Also get a new pair of tights every week if tights are a part of your costume, you smelly bastard. The smell of Febreze is now forever linked in my mind with tights funk.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

wow good post man

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I'd kinda like to talk to someone who could lick their own balls for a few hours

skype me anytime

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
my friend drank it once I didn't believe him until it was confirmed by a different friend who wouldn't lie

Slayer Of Chickens
Dec 29, 2008
My friends and I created the idea that Febreeze was really a drug because of the bath salts fiascos on the news at the time. We called it "Free-beez" and convinced a friend that it would get him high. So he sprayed it directly into his nose and snorted the poo poo out of it. I only wish I had pictures.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
One of my guilty pleasures is feeding the native girls on the rez lysol sandwiches.

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH
I once watched a co-worker do the following:

Lift his arm and smell his own armpit.
Say "Man, I stink!"
Reach into the pocket of his leather jacket and pull out a mini spray bottle of Febreeze.
Hose down his underarms and coat.

I shudder to think what his house smelled like.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i've febreezed my cat

that is not a euphemism

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."
I know someone who smokes and sprays febreeze on themselves after.

naem
May 29, 2011

Jimson posted:

One of my guilty pleasures is feeding the native girls on the rez lysol sandwiches.

What the gently caress

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I have, in fact, done this

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Luvcow posted:

Last time I breezed I woke up two days later with a tiny Casio keyboard I'd apparently ordered sitting on my doorstep

Lol nice reference

Jungle232
Sep 25, 2005

Jimson posted:

naem posted:

What the gently caress

yea the gently caress?

Jungle232 fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Dec 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
man I thought you meant like someone tries to use Febreeze and they just spray the Febreeze backwards by accident right into their eyes and I was laughing about it for a good while

• Locked thread