Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

We are late putting this thread up this year but it's time to give strangers from the internet weird movies they'll probably never actually get around to watching. I usually participate in this but I am broke as hell this year so I thought the least I could do is run. Participating is easy. All you need to do is send an e-mail to cinedss2014@gmail.com with the following information:

1) Your username
2) A link to your profile
3) Your actual name
4) Your address (or at least where you want your Santa to send your gift)
5) Whether you want 1 or 2 Santees (2 Santees also means you get 2 Santas)
6) Whether you're willing to ship internationally (not shipping internationally is only an option for people from the US. If you are not from the US and really prefer to ship within your country, I'll see what I can do but I can't guarantee anything. Expect to ship internationally)
8) Your Age/Sex
9) Whether you own a Bluray player
7) Anything you want your Santa to know about yourself, what you want and what you don't want. You should also post this in this thread but here you can also put stuff you don't want public (like Amazon wish lists).

A few other things:
-The expected minimum price for your gift is $20. You can go way over that if you want but please don't be cheaper than that.
-Once you get your Santa/Santee and want to message them, PM me or send something to the e-mail and I'll relay it for you.
-Please be an actual CineD poster. You don't have to be one of the regulars or someone that posts alot but still be someone that's had some sort of presence.
-Please don't send people knives. I'm sure there would be some legal troubles with that. If you don't know why I put this here, don't worry about it.
-If you think you're going to have any trouble getting your gift there on time, let me know and I'll let your Santee know. Don't make your Santee worry they got stiffed.
-If you haven't received your gift by January 1st and have heard nothing, let me know and I'll look into it.
-Don't be an rear end. If you sign up please actually send someone something cool.

The Deadline for signups is December 12th. More realistically the cutoff will be whenever after December 12th I start making the list, but I'll let the thread know when that happens. I would normally like more time for signups but we're running late and people do need some time to get this done. Don't delay on signing up!

I think that's everything. If I forgot anything, let me know and I'll put it in the OP.

So after you've sent your e-mail, post in the thread. Let your Santa know you're here and what you want. Once you get your loot please post it in the thread so we can all see how awesome your Santa was. So good luck, have fun and merry whatever you celebrate!

Edit: I'm going to pretend that the typo in the thread title is there because it would have been too many characters otherwise.

axelblaze fucked around with this message at 09:05 on Dec 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
Robot easily claims first gift.

The following post is tailored for GBS SASS. I know for a fact that y'all CineD folks are cool, so feel free to just get whatever you think is rad/I'd appreciate, honestly. If you want some guidelines, though, here's some general info:

I'm a big dumb nerd, what did you expect? I read a lot, but my plate is very full on that front, so books are probably a bad idea. I have a particular interest in Japanese postwar cinema and westerns; lately, I've been meaning to learn more about Shaw brothers flicks and Kung Fu stuff of that vein, and I'd love anything having to do with animation, especially classic stuff or Eastern European stuff. The best gifts are probably the kind of goofy toys and stuff that I'd feel irresponsible buying for myself. If you're from another country/region, local stuff is always cool! I'm a PC gamer, but I keep pretty close tabs on the Steam sales, so you might have trouble finding stuff I don't already have! I build Gundam kits, and have a fascination with robots in general, so anything along those lines is cool too.

I've been losing a lot of weight lately, and fast! That means no t-shirts, and while candy/baked goods/etc are A-OK and encouraged, it would be very helpful to me if they had a nutritional label, or you could provide a rough calorie count. I can eat pretty much everything, I just have to know how caloric it is.

One last thing: Chances are good that this package will go through several sets of hands before coming to me, and/or sit outside my apartment for a while, so if you are so inclined to write crazy messages/draw, it'd make my life easier if you did it on the inside, ok?

Do you have a working VCR?
Nope.

Do you like board games? If so, what kinds?
Yup! I have a pretty good collection of them, actually. Games that support 5+ players are a big bonus.

Do you have wall space for a poster?/Would you be stoked to receive one?
Hell yeah! One of my favorite possessions is my Japanese Django poster. Polish posters and crazy stuff like that are where it's at.

Anonymous Robot fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Dec 11, 2014

Geekboy
Aug 21, 2005

Now that's what I call a geekMAN!
Email sent. I will happily post here about the poo poo I like and dislike, but right now I'm off to rehearsal.

Really looking forward to this since I love you folks so goddamn much. Except the ones I hate.

(which would actually be most of you)

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I'm in.

Here's what I wrote for the about me section:
I like books, want to read more non-fiction and literary fiction, I like video games but the most recent video game system I own is a Wii, and my computer is kinda crap, but I also have or have access to most video game systems that came out before the wii or after the original nintendo (Nintendo, Sony or Sega made), I wear a Men's medium in shirts. I like comic books too. Don't really want any physical media when it comes to music

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011
I'm in, but I'm not gonna be able to email for a couple days. Computer's hosed, new one's coming in on Tuesday or Wednesday.

If I get a set of lockpicks you can all suck my balls

Toebone
Jul 1, 2002

Start remembering what you hear.
OK!

I like all sorts of movies, particularly American cinema from the ~1970s onward - cult stuff, sci-fi, generally the things well-regarded around here. I'm a homebrewer and enjoy craft beer. I'm big into cooking and cuisine, and love good coffee and tea. I work primarily outside, in an industrial setting. I love the outdoors, nature, and animals. I'm also a big reader, and like comic books, but haven't read too many aside from the big stuff like Watchmen, etc. My wife and I love traveling, as well. I wear an XL shirt.

Edit:
Do you have a working VCR? No

Do you like board games? If so, what kinds? Settlers of Catan is pretty fun, I don't have any others

Do you have wall space for a poster?/Would you be stoked to receive one? Only if it was really cool

Toebone fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Dec 10, 2014

Hibernator
Aug 14, 2011

Just sent in my e-mail.

I was pretty detailed in my e-mail but here's some more general stuff. I listen to a wide variety of music but I'm particularly fond of 80s synthpop. I've also recently been delving into Jim Steinman's stuff, and am digging it a lot, but haven't gone too deep yet. I definitely need to bone up on older cinema, so if you have a good recommendation from before 1970 chances are it'll be new to me. I've started reading more fiction recently so books are cool. I tend to leave a lot of books unfinished, though, so shorter ones are a safer bet.

Ok - Here are some questions for all of you:

My answers: Yes / Yes, CAH, Star Wars: Edge of the Empire, Munchkin / Nothing too big but I can fit an 11x17, and I love posters

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

E-mail launched off.

About myself:
I'm a photographer (though I've had something of a personal lull for the last several months) and also do video work on occasion and a lot of my interests line up with that. I'm also a tabletop gaming nerd and build anime robot toys. When it comes to movies I'm unabashed in loving unapologetic style (especially crazy cinematography) even if it doesn't hold quite together on a plot level. I also love out-there graphic design and postmodern art, so posters and the like are fantastic.

David Lynch is extremely my poo poo. Surrealism is one of my favorite forms of art. Lately I've been getting into martial arts movies in a big way, and Asian cinema in general is something I've started to get really into.

I don't read nearly as much as I used to and I want to change that. last meaty book I read was House of Leaves, which I really liked.

SALT CURES HAM posted:

If I get a set of lockpicks you can all suck my balls

Foodfight it is, then!

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

-Movies: I'm really into movies. I heavily prefer stylized films over realistic ones. Bascially if it has low-key and/or coloured lighting it's extremely my poo poo. I'm really into horror and noir as well as westerns/samurai films. I've been trying to get into film making but since I'm far too broke to afford film school I instead bought myself a mid-level DSLR and some basic gear and try to make as many short films as I can with the aim of teaching myself the basics. So films/books/whatever about filmmaking or just really good films are greatly appreciated. My favorite directors are Tarantino, Friedkin, Carpenter, The Coen bros., Refn, Scorsese and Edgar Wright.
-Books: I don't read as much as I'd want to but I'm trying to change that. I really liked hardboiled crime fiction especially the classic stuff by Chandler and Hammett. I like horror but haven't read much aside from some Stephen King, H.P. Lovecraft, William Hodgson and some Poe. I'm not very into comics but I really like most of the works of Alan Moore as well as the new Hawkweye stuff and Sex Criminals. I also adore the Silver Age and consider it to be the high point of comics. I've also been reading a lot of books about filmmaking recently but many of them are a bit out of date or just stating the obvious.
-Music: Thanks to the wonders of internet streaming it's been ages since I bought an album from anything other than local bands. Mostly I listen to punk and itīs various subgenres, surf-rock, psychadellic rock, dub, soul and synth-pop. I've exterminated with making my own music with a microkorg synth but I haven't really gone beyond fiddling around.

edit:
Yes

Yes, but I don't really know enough people who enjoy them to be able to play much.

Oh yes

FreudianSlippers fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Dec 12, 2014

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

All right fine, third time's the charm!

About me:
I don't post on here as much as I used to, but I feel like I've gradually turned into the Fredo of Chicago Cinegoons, centered chiefly around my podcast Alcohollywood, which getting you to listen/subscribe to would be the greatest Christmas gift of all :3: I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to films, and I'll largely try anything - mostly a fan of 80s thrillers, contemporary indie dramas, and whatever oddities I can come across. I also do quite a bit of theater around the city, being an ensemble member for Mercy Street Theatre Company and working with a few other companies around the city, and I also just joined the cast of the radio drama Our Fair City, which is picking up quite a bit of steam.

Gift ideas:
Criterions are always nice, but it's past the B&N sale and I have so many at this point there's a big chance of actually getting a repeat. I'm also otherwise a sucker for good/obscure movies, so I'm willing to experiment. Past Santas have done a great job getting me some film industry/theory books, so those are ALWAYS a good thing. I've also got the chef bug, so any gadgets, ingredients, weird foods etc. is always welcome.

Question time:

Noop

I'm ambivalent toward board games, but anything that's good for spicing up parties without being too complicated (Scene It! over Catan, basically).

I do have some wall space for posters, and the right ones would be more than welcome.

Hewlett fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Dec 11, 2014

Calamity Brain
Jan 27, 2011

California Dreamin'

Oh great, I just sent off an email to register only to realize I wrote a way longer piece on what I want than what you guys wrote. Now I look totally insane! I'm just trying to make it easy for my santa!

poo poo, whatever. Here it is:

Someone in the thread already said "I'm a big dumb nerd," so that sounds about right. I don't want to babble on and sound needy but I also want to make it easy for my secret santa to get me something, so allow me to ramble:

Obviously I am into movies as I post in CineD, so I like them and I like watching them. I'm not quite sure about what exactly I'm into, and generally I just need to fill in the blanks because there's a lot of famous movies or movements I know nothing about. I really love Die Hard, Ghostbusters, the Before Trilogy, Chungking Express, and I think Fanny and Alexander is the finest cinematic achievement ever. This year, I loved Under the Skin, Boyhood, Nymphomaniac, and Whiplash. I like Hong Kong cinema but don't watch enough of it. Still, my policy is always, "If it's good, it's good," so I'll watch anything. I also really like TV shows and really love Breaking Bad, Seinfeld, and Broad City. I love Doctor Who even though I know it is terrible. I even watch the stuff from the 70's a little. It's really bad. Also, I collect criterions a little too obsessively.

I also play a lot of videogames, mostly for the 3DS and Wii U. I like anything that is good except I am terrible at SRPGs and sometimes I buy horror games but I am too scared to ever play them. I bought Zombi U last year and I haven't played it longer than 20 minutes. I just can't do it. Please, no horror games. Alien: Isolation looks so dope but I just can't do it.

I should be reading more so I also love to get books. I'm into reading any important classics I've missed out on, anything new that is generally acclaimed, and for some I really like grisly serial killer narrative kind of stuff. Serial killer procedurals for some reason really suck me in. I really like Hannibal, if you haven't guessed. Generally, if you get me a book, I probably haven't read it. I really love The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle and I've read almost all of Miyazaki, but I have pretty eccentric tastes. I'm also really into Chinese history now, imperial and modern. I'm also on a career track in psychology so anything about that is good too.

I think? I'd err on the side of no, but I've been trying to hook up this old one I found in my house.

Yeah, actually. I don't play them a lot but I've kind of been getting into them. I love games where you have to act out poo poo like Cranium, and I really love games where you have to flat out lie to your friends, like Battlestar Galactica. The only games I own though are BSG, Dominion, 7 Wonders, and Ticket to Ride, plus stuff like Munchkin and Cards Against Humanity.

Not really. I'd be happy to get something exceptionally dope but I don't really tend to put up posters in general.

MeaningOfLife
Nov 30, 2001

:staredog: <(I can tell you that it is NOT '42'.)
Just signed up for this. I thought there wasn't going to be one this year so I double down on the BSS:SS one. I guess I have budget for one more SS!

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
I snuck in at the last minute. I don't really have that much to say about myself, though, I feel like you basically all know my poo poo by now. Um... comic books are good. So are essay collections. Movie posters are class. I like westerns, crime drama, standup comedy. Here's what I say on my OKCupid profile and Facebook about (non-movie) stuff I like:
Books: Men, Women and Chainsaws, The Three Musketeers/Count of Monte Cristo, The Once And Future King, Bone, Nick Hornby , Chuck Klosterman, Murakami, David Foster Wallace, Non-fiction stuff, essays, books about culture and film. Vonnegut. (I think I'm the only person on Earth who hates Cat's Cradle and loves Slapstick.)
Comic books: Pretty Deadly. Sex Criminals. I just started reading Hawkeye, and apparently I care about Hawkeye now.
Shows: Key and Peele, True Detective, Gravity Falls, New Girl, Breaking Bad, Parks and Rec, Scrubs, Friday Night Lights, FRIENDS, Seinfeld, SNL, The Daily Show, Justice League/JLU, The IT Crowd, The Office (US), Top Gear (UK).
Music: I like a lot of music. I really like country/folk stuff, but I dig on a lot of punk/metal, pop and rap, and I have a soft spot for 50's girl groups and '70s singer-songwriters. (Carole King is my homegirl.)
Andrew WK, The Aquabats!, Janelle Monae, Mos Def, Otis Redding, Bill Withers, Common, Bob Dylan, Elvis Costello, Springsteen, Barenaked Ladies, Kanye, NWA,Ke$ha, Fountains of Wayne, Devil Makes Three, Jackie Greene, Bob Schneider,

No on the VCR, Yes on the posters. Board Games: Nothing that takes too long to play. A game of Dominion is about te limit. Analysis and open to interpretation games like Bananagrams or Dixit are my jam.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I'll send out the Santees in the morning so you have until then to send an email. I'll note in the thread when the exact cutoff is.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Okay, I'm gonna start sending these out. Cut off is...NOW!

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
All matches are sent. I ALMOST hosed this up because I'm used to running the CD Swap where people also get stuff from the people they're sending stuff to so as a result of that two of you have a Santa and a Santee that are the same person but as I understand you won't know that until this is all over anyways. If I screwed up anything let me know but I think I got this. If you need to contact your Santee remember just e-mail me and I'll be your proxy.

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Ooh, what a fun assignment I've got.

Geekboy
Aug 21, 2005

Nope.

I do and I own zero board games right now. I am a nerdy nerdy nerd and I have nerdy nerdy nerd friends, so if you love some board game I probably will, too.

Speaking of: Ribbon Drive is really super rad and dope.

I just got a new apartment and my walls are very bare. I had a copy of this Metropolis poster for a while, but it got damaged in my various moves. I lean towards classy or crazy if you're going to go the poster route.

And being an artist, I have a discerning eye. So tread carefully there.

Just so everyone can answer this (instead of it being a random thing some people have said and some haven't):

How do you feel about getting clothes as a gift? If you're into it, I'd suggest not only saying "yes" here, but sending a little something to the Santa Administrator about sizing.

Personally? I'm super picky about my clothes and am turning 37 in a couple of months. T-shirts that make you go "lol" are starting to look ridiculous on me, no matter how loving sexy I am*.

Do you like comics? You're obviously a person who appreciates visual media, but not everyone has discovered the glory that is sequential storytelling.

*(I am super loving sexy)

Hibernator
Aug 14, 2011

Wow, my Santa acted fast! Came home last night to find a package full of awesome goodies!

I got The General on bluray, which I'm super stoked to watch. I've seen portions of it in film classes etc. but never seen the entire film. On top of that I've got The New Kings Of Non-Fiction, an anthology edited by Ira Glass. I'm a big fan of This American Life so this looks to be an awesome read.

But wait, there's more! A platoon of little zombie army men!

And if that weren't enough, there's a bunch of candy, too! Looking forward to eating every bit of it.

Thanks, Anonymous Robot! You rock!

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

There's one more piece! I'm not home currently but I'll PM or e-mail it to you when I get back. Glad you liked it!

Edit: and judging from your images, there might be one more little bit lost in the mass of Christmas paper, so have a look!

Anonymous Robot fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Dec 20, 2014

Hibernator
Aug 14, 2011

Anonymous Robot posted:

Edit: and judging from your images, there might be one more little bit lost in the mass of Christmas paper, so have a look!

Oh yes! There's also a little zipper pull that looks like Carnage (the Marvel character). I think he's under the burger candies in the pic. Thanks again!

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Ok, just accept my friend request on Steam and I'll shoot over the last bit when I can message you!

Toebone
Jul 1, 2002

drat I need to get on top of things, I still to find one more gift to include!

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

Anonymous Robot, you're putting us all to shame with your generosity. Still, Hibernator was a real treat to me a couple CDSSs ago, so it couldn't have happened to a nicer goon.

Tracking says my SS should have gotten their stuff today, so here's hoping it showed up to the right place!

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
I ordered my Santee's stuff today, they sould have it in the next few days.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

I have one more package to send out Package sent! Unfortunately Movie Poster Shop doesn't give the opportunity to leave a gift message, so one of you will be receiving a ~mysteeeeerious~ poster in the mail in the next week or so.

Hewlett posted:

Tracking says my SS should have gotten their stuff today, so here's hoping it showed up to the right place!

That it did! Been reading My Lunches With Orson since I woke up, its a really fun read.

Babysitter Super Sleuth fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Dec 21, 2014

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

mr. stefan posted:

That it did! Been reading My Lunches With Orson since I woke up, its a really fun read.

Nice! Keep a look out for another package, I think there's one more coming to you.

MeaningOfLife
Nov 30, 2001

axleblaze, I been a butt and just now doing CineD SS, I send you a question to ask my Santee. I hope to know it soon or else I'll just pull the trigger and get my Santee what I think it would be a good gift.

MeaningOfLife
Nov 30, 2001

Oh hello, CineD Christmas is here!

BOOKS! ABOUT MOVIES! How did you know Santa? Oh yeah, I wrote that in my survey.

I will read them and give you my Amazon review and I hope you find my review useful.

Thank you mr. stefan!

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Merry Christmas, courtesy of Toebone!

I've seen 36th Chamber before and I loved it, so I'm thrilled to have it as part of my collection. Also, the special features includes a Wu-Tang concert video, and that rules. Wait, oh poo poo this has a commentary track by the RZA and a film scholar I'm going to watch this very soon.

There's also a collection of westerns starring Jimmy Stewart. It includes Bend of the River, The Far Country, Night Passage, and the Rare Breed. I've not seen any of these, anyone have a recommendation on where to start?

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

Further loot: My second gift from Hewlett, Reflections: An Oral History of Twin Peaks arrived, as well as A much-appreciated copy of Flash Point from my second santa! Santa #2 gave me their real name but didn't put their username in, so I'm just going to shoot a nameless thanks into the pitch black aether. Merry christmas, you know who you are.

As for my second santee: their first gift will arrive around the end of the week, I have one more thing to send but I can't even get it mailed for a few days because of what it is.

MeaningOfLife posted:

Thank you mr. stefan!

No problem! Thanks to Hewlett I can now assure you with the mythical double authority that the Welles book is stupid fun. Ebert, of course, is always a good read.

MeaningOfLife
Nov 30, 2001

mr. stefan posted:

Further loot: My second gift from Hewlett, Reflections: An Oral History of Twin Peaks arrived, as well as A much-appreciated copy of Flash Point from my second santa! Santa #2 gave me their real name but didn't put their username in, so I'm just going to shoot a nameless thanks into the pitch black aether. Merry christmas, you know who you are.

As for my second santee: their first gift will arrive around the end of the week, I have one more thing to send but I can't even get it mailed for a few days because of what it is.

No problem! Thanks to Hewlett I can now assure you with the mythical double authority that the Welles book is stupid fun. Ebert, of course, is always a good read.

Ironically, I am your 2nd Santa. I have some more Amazon movies on the way. Since you got me some awesome books. I shall send you even more MARTIAL ARTS films.

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

I'm oddly pleased that I helped to start a round robin Santee gifting of the same book. Glad you liked both books, mr. stefan!

Also many thanks to the mysterious Santa who just gave me two horror Blurays (Masters of Horror Season 1 and a two-pack of Galaxina/Crater Lake Monster) and a plastic bag full of rubber dinosaurs!

Toebone
Jul 1, 2002

Mr Robot: you've got another package coming

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Hewlett posted:

I'm oddly pleased that I helped to start a round robin Santee gifting of the same book. Glad you liked both books, mr. stefan!

Also many thanks to the mysterious Santa who just gave me two horror Blurays (Masters of Horror Season 1 and a two-pack of Galaxina/Crater Lake Monster) and a plastic bag full of rubber dinosaurs!

That's me, I got you the masters of horror just for the carpenter directed episode, no idea how good the others are.

Whoever my Secret Santa is, I left town unexpectedly, so I won't be able to see if it's been delivered until Sunday, so don't panic if you don't hear from me until Sunday or Monday.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Hope y'all had a good holiday. As of so far I believe I passed along every message I've received, so if you've heard nothing, it's not on my end. If you haven't received or heard anything by New Years, let me know and I'll look into it.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Our beloved dictator sent me a blu-ray of Moon, and the Manga version of FLCL (Fooly Cooly) so I'm going to take at least a week long break from sticking pins in the effigy of him I got a voodoo priestess to make for me. (Thank you Vargo).

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
I also delayed your ritual beheading for another six week. You're welcome.

Geekboy
Aug 21, 2005

Just sent out the majority of my Secret Santa stuff.

I'M REALLY BUSY, OKAY!?

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I thank Hibernator for being a wonderful Santa. Since this is CineD I decided to make a short video depicting his gifts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhz2U6GBDrc
Which were the books What They Don't Teach You at Film School and How To Shoot a Feature Film for Under $10000. Both of which seem like they're very interesting and will hopefully come in handy. Also some low-budget action DvD films which look really rad, one of which is autographed.

My Santee should be recieving his gifts sometime in the next few days. Hopefully before January 1st.

FreudianSlippers fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Dec 30, 2014

• Locked thread