Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ctx desktop computer motherf*ckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

dell dude did nothing wrong

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Fueling the popularity of the advertisement was the speculation that Feiss was under the influence of illicit drugs during the filming of the commercial, due to her slurred speech and disoriented eyes.[3] Feiss denied these claims in an interview with The Brown Daily Herald and noted that she was only taking Benadryl, an allergy medication with sedative properties. She ascribed the "drugged" behavior to a combination of the effect of the Benadryl, together with exhaustion (she said that her ad was filmed at ten o'clock in the evening).[4] She also explained how she had come to appear in the commercial:

“ I'm friends with the son of the director, Errol Morris. I'm friends with his son Hamilton. I went with him after school, him and two of my friends. We didn't think we were going to make ads; we were just going to get the free set food. So we go there, and they're like, "We need a couple more people, so I guess the three of you can make ads." So we all made ads, and me and Hamilton's got picked. I had no idea I was going to do it until I got there.[4] ”
A second ad, in which Feiss talks about the virtues of her PowerBook G4, was circulated extensively on the Internet.[5]

Feiss's popularity grew to the point where she was offered appearances on both David Letterman's and Jay Leno's late night shows, both of which she turned down.[4]

In September 2005, Feiss made her movie acting debut in the French short film Bed and Breakfast. The directors, Martin Beilby and Loïc Moreau, had seen Feiss's Apple commercial and decided to approach Feiss herself, who accepted the role despite having no formal acting experience.[2][6] Feiss graduated from The Cambridge School of Weston in 2005. As of January 2007, she was in college, and planning to major in either photography and video or women's studies.[7]

same

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i hope dell dude is doing well. i can relate with being embarrassingly dorky and smoking pot during college

• Locked thread