Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm

SniperWoreConverse posted:

lol exactly. Some fucker spilled grains in a stairwell, is being waterboarded in gitmo as we speak, and good thing! we can't have Lex Luthor running around with this evil genious poo poo

It was on the ninth floor of a hotel at around midnight when everybody was sleeping. I think it is reasonable to suspect this person intended to actually kill people in their sleep. Best case scenario, it was an incompetent person who made a big poisonous mess accidentally and risked mass manslaughter rather than telling anyone about it. No need for Gitmo (ever) but still hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i dont know if youve ever been to a furcon, but let me assure you NO ONE is sleeping at midnight if you get what im getting at ;)

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

The 5th Foid posted:

sorry don know what this fucktard is. Is it yo u OP?

No, that would be Samuel Conway, aka 'Uncle Kage'. He's the director of Anthrocon (a different convention) and apparently was wandering around with a huge glass of wine during the evacuation, loudly declaring 'not my con, not my problem'.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

gggiiimmmppp posted:

stupid hotel staff ruined the carefully laid plans of the furry suicide cult

GAY BOY SUICIDE PACT

Sucking dick for Satan?

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Good Citizen posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv3lyMt0-3w

Also a dog show at that hotel this weekend. lol

"which is an event where attendees dress like furry animals and discuss art and literature based on those creatures"

Haha

suztan
Jul 4, 2012

The 5th Foid posted:

sorry don know what this fucktard is. Is it yo u OP?

poo poo I've been found out

*disappears in a cloud of powdered chlorine dust*

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

my fursona is george lucas

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SniperWoreConverse posted:

lol exactly. Some fucker spilled grains in a stairwell, is being waterboarded in gitmo as we speak
tfw only bae is guantanamo

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Good Citizen posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv3lyMt0-3w

Also a dog show at that hotel this weekend. lol

whoa the lab coat guy sounds like a cartoon character, that's some dedication

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Do you know what else smells like chlorine....

quote:

he couple said they smelled chlorine as they walked out the building.

“It was like when you walk into a pool. It was pungent,” said Delaney.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
A lot of hipsters sperg out when planning their chemical attacks and think you need to get some artisinal vx gas or some rare vintage sarin. In fact its much easier than you think, just grab a bucket of pool cleaner and dump that ratfucking shitcum into a stairwell

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

pics would have been funnier if there were some cops in hazmat suits or tactical gear in the shot

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
A violently mentally ill man at a furry convention!? How is this possible!?

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
The son of Maryam is about to descend amongst you as a correct ruler, he will break the cross and kill the pig!
even hitler drew the line at chlorine

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Omi-Polari posted:

i'm mad! mad about furries

im not mad im just disappointed

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

furries seem pretty tame in thsi terrible future compared to every other insane thing the internet has created in the last decade or so

you can tell who's middle aged online by seeing who's still mad about dudes jacking it to pictures of usagi yojimbo getting blown by a werewolf

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
that toothy grin :heysexy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Sidecrab
Jul 16, 2012

Normal man here.

I dirve my grey car to work at the cardboard box factory. I have a wfie and tow children. They get average grades at school.

Sidecrab fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Dec 7, 2014

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Hobo Siege posted:

interesting question

coming from a SKELETON

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

"I'm suspicious that it was a homophobic attack, because nobody really cares about furries, but many furries are gay and there certainly are violent people who want to gas homosexuals."

:furcry:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:

Because this was an unforeseen possibly criminal act, Midwest FurFest will not be offering refunds, nor will the Hyatt Regency O’Hare be comping any rooms.

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Dec 7, 2014

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I've posted a lot of :gas: replies to threads but this is a lot larger of an audience and sinister of intent

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Sometimes you feel like a nut. I mean really, really feel like a nut.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

:furcry:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Oh poo poo not even an extra hour in the ballpit?

ice cold

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I searched the con name on deviantart and did not see any memorial tribute drawings what is this bullshit :furcry:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Light Gun Man posted:

I searched the con name on deviantart and did not see any memorial tribute drawings what is this bullshit :furcry:

Too soon bro too soon

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Too soon bro too soon

but how are people supposed to know it was a tragedy if there isn't a pic of pregnant male dogs crying about it?

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Good. Finally someone is fighting against these perverts.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Who wants to bet that not a single person was treated for chlorine inhalation and everyone hospitalized was there for a panic/anxiety attack? Or being crushed in a stampede of fat people dressed as mascots.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Camrath posted:

I know a few folk there, so I'm waiting to make sure they're okay before I start laughing too much.

lol

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
I swear to god, if I am 60 years old, and my granddaughter comes in with her new boyfriend and it's a furry, there will be hell to pay.

"Son, you like to go huntin? :clint:"

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

Ramsus posted:

Good. Finally someone is fighting against these perverts.

what's it like to be in your 40s? I'm asking because I'm genuinely concerned about what's going to happen to my body as it surrenders to the ravages of time

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

it looks like the guy in the brown jacket is trying to get away from the group of people

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
Lotta people RUINING THE MAGIC in these photos

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Darkman Fanpage posted:

it looks like the guy in the brown jacket is trying to get away from the group of people

This is because he gassed the furries op

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
watch this, this is totally a false flag attack against their own kind to gain sympathy for their cause and to spread their agenda

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Light Gun Man posted:

im the receding hairlines

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

...of SCIENCE! posted:

leather crouch man is my new hero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

...of SCIENCE! posted:

i'm glad most of the people in this picture have the same expression of disappointment and disgust i would have if I attended that con.

• Locked thread