Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sparr
Jan 17, 2006

Do the plants grow faster? This is very important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sparr
Jan 17, 2006

Did some exploring, found some places

HOTS base of Hacksorrow, pathetic

Large Blacklight town of Black Summit

Camp at the base of Black Summit, some kind of magical fountain thing

JK base Two Shores

JK base Dim Lake

Large fortified JK cities being built near Dim Lake, also very close to Black Summit, think this one is called Dateline NBC

Some kind of Mol Rehan town to the far West

"Blacker Summit" across from us, referred to themselves as 'Dragonspine Castle'

Sparr
Jan 17, 2006

Biowarfare posted:

I'm a bit sad that life is feudal is turning out to be yet another terrible extended alpha money grab, just like albion online (which also registered accounts on SA to shill and spam their game, then get those threads gassed), black desert online (cash shop clothes give large stat bonuses, p2w, etc), eq next, [....]

Where the gently caress is my sandbox mmo

As soon as I saw how expensive Life is Feudal was, and how they kept changing the title of the game, I knew it was some kind of Alpha money scam.

• Locked thread