Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
Let's talk about stealth pissing for a few minutes. You know how it goes; you're on vacation, maybe you live in an apartment building, perhaps your roommates are nosy. Either way, you've found yourself in a situation where someone may be listening to you pee. Regardless of how you got in this situation, you're in it and there's no way out. Somebody wants to hear you bleed the main vein, and they're going to do their goddamned best to make sure that happens. I'd like to take a moment to share some methods I've discovered myself that can help ensure that the sound of your piss remains a secret to the world.

Method 1: Rimshot

The method most people are familiar with. It gets the job done most of the time, but there are a couple drawbacks to this method. It's a bitch and a half to aim unless you have a very steady hand, so you're pretty much guaranteed to piss on the floor eventually if you rely on this method. Additionally, piss droplets. They get everywhere, maybe even on your toothbrush! That's gross.

Method 2: The Thirsty Bird

Don't do this. Ever.

Method 3: The Crouch

This slightly advanced method will require some explanation. First of all, crouch down on one knee. Next, place your penis into the toilet. DO NOT TOUCH THE SIDE OF THE BOWL! That's super gross.

Now that you're in position, piss against the rim of the bowl at a very shallow angle. Done correctly, your pee will spiral silently into the water, and the people listening outside the bathroom door will be none the wiser!

I hope this information helps someone avoid the terminal embarrassment of having someone hear them tinkle. I have several advanced methods for peeing, silent or otherwise, but those are beyond the scope of this discussion and won't be shared unless there's enough interest. If you have your own stealth piss methods, please share them below!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

another way is to piss in your own mouth

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
the longer you hold it in, the more nutrients you absorb, so hold it in forever

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

catheterize yourself to pee inside your own butt... stealthily

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
I really want to see this thread go places but late Sunday is like the worst time to start a thread man.

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
Pee in the shower. That way no one can hear you flush, thus giving away you were even using the restroom. If someone asks on the frequent showers: just tell them you had a horrible incident as a child and need to cleanse yourself often.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
I would dip it in the toilet water, walk out of the bathroom, and slap them with my dick.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
What the gently caress, dude. You lay a square of toilet paper on top of the water and aim for it. I don't even own a penis and I know this.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
why does your cockhead look like a 2btn mouse

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

whoflungpoop posted:

why does your cockhead look like a 2btn mouse

Must be European

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Flushing the sink is pretty quiet

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

detectivemonkey posted:

What the gently caress, dude. You lay a square of toilet paper on top of the water and aim for it. I don't even own a penis and I know this.

Piss is toilet paper's kryptonite. A proper stream of manpiss will slice right through a wad of toilet paper like a CO2 laser through metal. Guys who live with women that occasionally forget to flush after peeing are acutely aware of this, since cutting the paper in half is something of a personal sport to us.

A single sheet doesn't stand a loving chance.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

what kind of crazy man stores yellow string in a sprite bottle

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
stand on top of the back of the toilet and make the splash loud as gently caress. stealth elimination is for hippies and losers.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I imagine pissing the bed is rather silent

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Toilet paper in the bowl only works for stealth making GBS threads. Here's a tip, find the bowl that has a poo poo already in it and stealth pee on the log. :ninja:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

VendaGoat posted:

I imagine pissing the bed is rather silent
thats all of ☑tactical ☑espionage ☑action but not ☐stealth

like any ninja you must leave no sign

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
piss on a microphone wrapped in protective plastic suspended just over the bowl. turn the speakers to 11 and make sure the whole city can hear you dispose of weakness.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
if you cup your hand just right, you can pee on it and have it quietly trickle down into the toilet, it takes years of practice and urine expulsion control, though

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
i prefer pissing in the tank so everytime you flush you get pee water

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

The Slater is an effective and :krad: way to steathily relieve yourself when people are trying to hear you empty your bladder.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!
OP are you actually a horse?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Same but its not piss.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Frank Horrigan posted:

The Slater is an effective and :krad: way to steathily relieve yourself when people are trying to hear you empty your bladder.

Make sure you lock the door otherwise theres a nonzero chance that you'll be known as the guy who tried to have sex with a toilet.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Frank Horrigan posted:

Method 2: The Thirsty Bird

Don't do this. Ever.

lmao

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Downward Dong

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
I used to like peeing on the toilet paper in public restrooms. Just imagining some dude in there taking a poo poo reaching for the tp and realizing someone pissed on it cracked me up.

Also making GBS threads on the floor right next to the toilet ruled as well.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

I used to like peeing on the toilet paper in public restrooms. Just imagining some dude in there taking a poo poo reaching for the tp and realizing someone pissed on it cracked me up.

I uhh. Well, I'm not really sure what to say about that.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

:frogout:

This thread is for stealth pissing, not whatever the gently caress this is.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

You are history's greatest monster, hope your mom is proud.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

mods???

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
if your piss muscles are fine tuned and powerful, as mine are, you can control the gauge of your stream enough to easily raise or lower the volume of your piss stream striking the bowl or water

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

jfc just piss in the sink like a normal human being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

• Locked thread