Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Wootman posted:

just put a gauze on your dick when you are going out and pee then when you get home throw it out, silent AND convenient

Adult diapers. Cheaper and more comfortable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Wootman posted:

just put a gauze on your dick when you are going out and pee then when you get home throw it out, silent AND convenient
the piss stream running down my pantleg is completely silent!

Frank Horrigan posted:

my record piss was a stream of 2.8 liters

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Frank Horrigan posted:

what a gay idea for gay big babies

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Just piss, faggots.

Just piss and man up and say I Pissed!

I Made The PISS!

And I DONT CARE!

ITS MINE!

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Wootman posted:

what a gay idea for gay big babies

lol if you've never worn an adult diaper to a formal event

Cosmic Web
Jan 11, 2005

"Stand and deliver, that my hamster might have a better look at you!"
Fun Shoe

Frank Horrigan posted:

Method 2: The Thirsty Bird

lol

German toilets are built for stealth pissing:

The trade off is that it's hard to hide the fact that you just took a poo poo if you don't flush quickly enough.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
were only talking about stealth pissing because stealth making GBS threads is already a done deal
get that 卐 toilet outta here

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

gary oldmans diary posted:

were only talking about stealth pissing because stealth making GBS threads is already a done deal
get that 卐 toilet outta here

what if i take massive logs that make loud splashing noises and clogs the toilet? how do i stealth poo poo properly i feel this is important.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Zazi posted:

jfc just piss in the sink like a normal human being

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Wootman posted:

what if i take massive logs that make loud splashing noises and clogs the toilet? how do i stealth poo poo properly i feel this is important.
dip your sphincter close enough to the water and manage clogs by pouring a smooth stream of hot water into the toilet and letting the temperature difference work out the clog
no hitler toilets

in america we dont examine our poo poo for health reasons we do it because were proud of the size or camouflage pattern produced
you can do that when you win world wars

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

Wootman posted:

If you don't have a wooden spoon on you to catch the poo poo so you can gently place it in the bowl. I don't even want to know you.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

I am Toni Lippi posted:

If you don't have a wooden spoon on you to catch the poo poo so you can gently place it in the bowl. I don't even want to know you.

dip your sphincter close enough to the water and manage clogs by pouring a smooth stream of hot water into the toilet and letting the temperature difference work out the clog
no hitler toilets

in america we dont examine our poo poo for health reasons we do it because were proud of the size or camouflage pattern produced

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I like to bring a nice dinner plate with me so I can perform the Trickle Down

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Same but substitute a ladle for the spoon.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

no hitler toilets

You ever look in the toilet afterwards and think "that's how much dick I could take"?

Pumpkinreaper
Jan 19, 2010
I just sit down and piss. Takes out all the guess work and lets you think of more important things like "man that is a good piss" or "I should post about this on SA"

But that's just loving crazy. Also it arbitrarily makes you gay, because you need to loving mark where you've been.

edit: I'm high, hi.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Frank Horrigan posted:

You ever look in the toilet afterwards and think "that's how much dick I could take"?

I always think, "I didn't eat that much corn."

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Frank Horrigan posted:

:itwaspoo:

bottybot
Feb 28, 2013
Use a catheter and don't bother ever using a toilet again.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Schisser posted:

The trade off is that it's hard to hide the fact that you just took a poo poo if you don't flush quickly enough.

You're supposed to put toilet paper on the poopshelf before you dook in it, hth.

Pb and Jellyfish
Oct 30, 2011
Jesus, don't you guys know anything? You just pinch the end of your foreskin and let it fill up like a water balloon. You can then release it at the time and place of your choosing.

If you're circumcised, I guess just piss all over the floor, since no one will expect any different from you.

AH_7921
Sep 1, 2013

I NEED HELP
You seem so opposed to just sitting down and urinating in the toilet the way it was intended.

Does your dick whistle or something? I doubt your pissing sounds much different than anyone else.

That being said, run the faucet and piss in the sink like a man.

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!
Poisoning the well

Remove the lid of the toilet tank; this may prove difficult if there is a bunch of doilies/magazines on top.

Relieve yourself in the tank. The high walls of the tank and proximity to the pelvic area greatly lessen the chances of urinating on the floor. Moreover, the styrofoam will keep it quiet.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Just take a shower as sound cover and piss in there.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Just piss in the tank u idiot

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

AH_7921 posted:

You seem so opposed to just sitting down and urinating in the toilet the way it was intended.

Does your dick whistle or something? I doubt your pissing sounds much different than anyone else.

That being said, run the faucet and piss in the sink like a man.

Dick Whistle would be a good forum name.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Zazi posted:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Schisser posted:

lol

w-why

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
if you don't just piss in your own mouth I don't even want to know you

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Schisser posted:

lol

what happens if you take a megadump is your pile just on that shelf coming ever closer to your rear end or what

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Schisser posted:

lol

do you stick your dick in the upper hole and just pee? im very confused

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

Schisser posted:

lol

i took a huge poo poo in one of these in holland once and as it slipped off the shitshelf it accurately recreated the sinking of the titanic, the front tipped over, the back raised up to nearly vertical before snapping and falling back down and then the whole thing slipped beneath the waves

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pound_Coin posted:

i took a huge poo poo in one of these in holland once and as it slipped off the shitshelf it accurately recreated the sinking of the titanic, the front tipped over, the back raised up to nearly vertical before snapping and falling back down and then the whole thing slipped beneath the waves

:rip:

naem
May 29, 2011

Wootman posted:

do you stick your dick in the upper hole and just pee? im very confused

No no one holes for poop, one holes for fuckin.

Like a woman!

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
http://yppm.removed.us these methods are encouraged for stealth

Smoremaster
Aug 5, 2009

Don't forget to source your quotes!

Zazi posted:

Rapman the Cook posted:

Just piss, faggots.

Just piss and man up and say I Pissed!

I Made The PISS!

And I DONT CARE!

ITS MINE!

Noyemi K posted:

if you don't just piss in your own mouth I don't even want to know you

Sound posted:

Just piss in the tank u idiot

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
proven

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
its always weird when some frankensteins cock skin is a different color than rest of him

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
I dunno man tried the thirsty bird today and it went pretty well, nobody heard or anything but somehow the toilet water went UP and INTO my URETHRA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
i do a basic P.O.P. (pee on porcelain) op

• Locked thread