Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

#vmp #opsec #kolmiloikka #happoo

VendaGoat posted:

Downward Dong

Hang You'reself aka Burden Of Being A Dickhaver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

Frank Horrigan posted:

Method 2: The Thirsty Bird

I'd go for this but I done ran out of dick. I'm white. Help what do I do :(

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

why do american toilets have so much water in them anyways? can't you take a doodoo without draining a loving lake?

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

nothing to pump up that feeling of first world superiority than looking at a pic of an african village and thinking heh my poo poo drinks more water daily than these dudes :smug:

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

you could just poop in your hands and carefully place it in the toilet, all neat and no splashing

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

naem posted:

wonder toilet that can flush like 100 mcnuggets

eh

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

when I was a kid I tossed toilet paper down there and pretended it was the hull of an enemy submarine and my dick was another submarine shooting lasers at it

sunk those fuckers down

e: actually thats how I still piss

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

THE PENETRATOR posted:

it won't, but the anticipation will make you believe that you are, and you will feel it, but then you will touch your ding dong and it will not be wet, and you will be okay

call it what you will, but I claim this as proof of ghosts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

loving hell you're dead, leave my dick alone and go for the light :mad:

what the hell is wrong with you

• Locked thread